Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 156. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 02:47:32 PM
of course there always will be promising altcoins but number of icos gradually increasing so its getting harder to choose the project . best thing you should do is that you read the white papers and pick one that reasonable to you
Good icos are good icos and bad icos are bad icos, the number of coins being created does not make a difference, it does not take a lot to distinguish the projects that have nothing in them, then the only thing you need to do is to predict what the market is going to want and if you do you will get huge profits.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 03:07:40 PM
I like finding small projects that solve interesting problems or involve use-cases that are interesting to me.
If it is an area that I'm familiar with then I can more likely sort the good coins from the scam coins.
As an online gamer, for example, I'm participating in the mindsports.IO token sale. It's a solid team with a great idea. Limited coin supply so it should be a good long term investment.

I like Upfiring token. They targeting peer to peer file sharing, something like utorrent, but you get UFR tokens for seeding files.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 02:54:26 PM
Check out Prosume.

It's the ICO I've been working on over the past 2 years and we objectively have the best team out there.
We're already in business and have contract with major european utilities already in place.

On our team are some of the best renewable and traditional fossil fuel energy players.
We also have some partners coming from Sovereign Wealth Funds and Ernst & Young partners on our board of Directors, together with the former Managing Director for Merrill Lynch.

We're working within the current European legal framework, but working towards innovation, together with major stakeholders and lawmakers.

We're here to stay

Take a look at PROSUME.IO and make an objective evaluation.
I would be really happy to receive objective feedback

Activity: 83
October 23, 2017, 01:20:30 PM
My thinking is long term there is no altcoin which can come near to Bitcoin. Iota would be good to appreciate over the years due to its technology which went adapted enmasse will create a demand for the tokens as that is mandatory for companies who adopt Iota technology to use only the tokens.

regards
Balaji
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 23, 2017, 01:09:16 PM
Guys,
have a look to SLR (solarcoin). Huge potential.

and ELIX (better than SALT... and 100x cheaper!)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-elixir-elix-crowdfunding-and-e-commerce-with-token-rewards-2144082
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 23, 2017, 12:16:39 PM
Remember the same was said about Bitcoins in 2009 when it was trading below $300.00 . Yes all altcoins are worth buying. I prefer ICO and resell immediately it goes to market. You diversify  by spreading your buying over several coins, hold till 2 years time and resell. If you are lucky the ones that appreciate will outnumber those that seems scam or worthless.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
October 23, 2017, 12:14:09 PM
To my mind, it's worth invest in Beluga nowadays. They will provide pre-sale soon. And later there will be ICO. This project seems to be reliable and well-developed. I think it will be profitable and  help investors to make money.
Also there is a bounty campaign. Those who are interested in it, can take part and get extra tokens.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
October 23, 2017, 12:04:29 PM
I recommend to buy ETH , NEO and WAVE all of them will go at least 40 % from current prices .
Activity: 602
October 23, 2017, 12:02:42 PM
I recommend you waves, its price is low now and can give very high profit in near future ( Beginning 2018 ). I bought 200 coins and wait for my profit
Activity: 654
October 23, 2017, 11:58:06 AM
SALT is worth buying as once their platform is up and running the value of tokens will grow.

My current favorite is Ethereum. Although it is quite expensive for this time, but it develops and prosper very well. They observe their actions and I think that they make a huge progress every day, which in the future will be able to make good use of it.
Activity: 28
October 23, 2017, 11:27:09 AM
SALT is worth buying as once their platform is up and running the value of tokens will grow.
Activity: 273
Merit: 72
cryptoenthusiast, artist, BTC propagandist!
October 19, 2017, 06:27:59 PM
I suggest following coins:

NEO
OMG
Kyber

and yes TENX.... they will surprise us in the upcoming time, even if a lot of people lost their faith.

and of course ETHEREUM a la long
Activity: 13
October 19, 2017, 06:13:39 PM
I did research but I wanted to get information from other people and then made a decision. I guess I have a different understanding of what a forum is.
Activity: 150
October 19, 2017, 06:10:37 PM
The best one about to end:
UKG. I can't say it enough. See for yourself: unikoingold.com

Another in the "pre-sale" stage is CMT (cybermiles). Decentralized marketplace with a lot of potential since they're partnered with 5miles.
Activity: 4
October 19, 2017, 05:16:23 PM
I like finding small projects that solve interesting problems or involve use-cases that are interesting to me.
If it is an area that I'm familiar with then I can more likely sort the good coins from the scam coins.
As an online gamer, for example, I'm participating in the mindsports.IO token sale. It's a solid team with a great idea. Limited coin supply so it should be a good long term investment.
Activity: 71
October 19, 2017, 04:15:34 PM
Check Metaverse (ETP)
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 04:11:13 PM
https://pasteboard.co/GPHkITT.jpg

Debitcoin is looking great  Shocked
Activity: 418
Merit: 262
October 19, 2017, 03:04:17 PM
First of all Eidoo. Very soon going to be listed in bitfinex, there will be an exchange at the end of 2017, bitcoin support in 2018, and the wallet will accept all cryptocurrencies in 2019. Already better than MEW and for phone, great app!

Second recommendation is Kin, which has not yet raised in price but is a good investment.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 02:51:56 PM
2018 is going to be debitcoins year! It is become extremely rare and highly valued as only 26 million coins exist. The coin increased 100 times in value in 2017.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 12:32:12 PM
SONM is one i would consider to buy. And it dropped a lot but the development is moving well.
indeed the price of Sonm yesterday increased drastically and was able to reach the price of ICO but I prefer to buy Ethereum or Waves because these two coins are more clearly the future than Sonm.
Nope, currently, I think choose token to trading daily will better than choose potential altcoin for long term investment. Honestly, we can not know the next scenario of the cryptocurrency market, did you have once time think the price of all crypto go to the hell after Bitcoin hard fork? Embarrassed
Jump to: