Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 155. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 08:00:38 AM
In the beginning i had as well all kind of altcoins, maybe 40 or more.
I hoped as well one day the price should go up.
I have been staying away for about half a year, because i had too much work with building a house for my daughter and when i look now, i see that a lot of these coins even don't exist anymore. They seem to be "dead" as people say. Some have stayed, but mostly is the price/btc going down.
I have decided to sell almost all my coins for BTC. I think personally this is the best. I find it too difficult to follow or see when a coin might be good in the future or  not.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 31, 2017, 07:52:54 AM
If you have an account in Nova, not it's the best time to buy Onions. They are listed only there and some people are panic selling, which is their loss. The price will jump with at least 50-100% at the moment DeepOnion is listed on new exchange.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 07:46:31 AM
I would recommend Propthereum.io. They are as asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Their crowdsale starts on November 20th so if you do invest get in early because I'm expecting the value of their coin to rise very fast. You should check out their website and give their whitepaper a read.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
October 31, 2017, 06:03:06 AM
One day all the old alts that are still trading at shit prices and with no volume are going to trample over all these fancy ICO  tokens and overly premined altcoins.Looking at the PoW oldie but goldie's like namecoin and iXcoin trading for cents.The profit potential if they do go is huge and one of these days they will go. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=IXC_BTC
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 06:28:40 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I think you should invest in sia coinsSiacoin is currently ranked in the Top 40 of all coins based on the market cap of slightly above $200 million dollars.There are about 28 billion Siacoins in circulation and it will hit the cap of over 40 billion soon enough.It has value because it’s one of the few cryptos that has a real product.  It provides a decentralized storage space, that should be quite safe from hackers, compared to mainstream cloud services. It will probably compete with cloud storages offered by Amazon S3, Microsoft Dropbox and Google Drive, at a cheaper price. The price will be determined by market forces (you and me).Imagine paying so much lesser for cloud storage. That’s what Siacoin wishes to achieve.Basically, you need to have at least 2,000 Siacoins to use the service and you can also rent out storage space to others for a fee. Since the storage and the amount of coins in the market is limited, I predict that the value should go up further.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 04:28:26 PM
I still stick to the altcoin which proves to be tough and has lots of fans like ETH and XRP. Both in my opinion, are very clear and convincing to be held for long term as alternative bitcoin.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 04:27:05 PM
I like finding small projects that solve interesting problems or involve use-cases that are interesting to me.
If it is an area that I'm familiar with then I can more likely sort the good coins from the scam coins.
As an online gamer, for example, I'm participating in the mindsports.IO token sale. It's a solid team with a great idea. Limited coin supply so it should be a good long term investment.
I can tell that you are going to be one of the success stories in the forum, many people invest just in what it is popular or in whatever people are talking about, you are doing your own research and investing only in things you know and that is a recipe for success.
Sometimes, you should to ask the opinion of others at the Bitcointalk Forum or altcoin you want to invest. But, it does not mean you will depend on the idea of others to decide the crypto for investment. It is bad choice!
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
October 30, 2017, 03:55:21 PM
Zencash just had it's dip after a significant increase. I think it will continue to increase from here.
Activity: 686
October 30, 2017, 03:43:26 PM
I like finding small projects that solve interesting problems or involve use-cases that are interesting to me.
If it is an area that I'm familiar with then I can more likely sort the good coins from the scam coins.
As an online gamer, for example, I'm participating in the mindsports.IO token sale. It's a solid team with a great idea. Limited coin supply so it should be a good long term investment.
I can tell that you are going to be one of the success stories in the forum, many people invest just in what it is popular or in whatever people are talking about, you are doing your own research and investing only in things you know and that is a recipe for success.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
October 26, 2017, 03:08:48 PM
Best buy now is TAAS  and   SNC    very undervaluated  and big boom in 2018  - they will deliver
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 03:05:02 PM
do a further research on what coin you want to invest and also understand their goals if it is worth investing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
October 26, 2017, 10:39:06 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
a lot of nice altcoins but there is also a scam, we can choose it by searching a lot of information about beneficial altcoins and making it a bitcoin
Activity: 2
October 25, 2017, 06:21:41 PM
To me the most worth buying altcoins are :

XMR
VTC
ZEN

3 extremely profitable crypto to finish this year in style.
In the ZEN case, it might to be too late   :p

New here to and fairly new to the Crypto space, i have bought some bitcoin about a month ago and have been purchasing Dash, Ripple and new ICO Electroneum. Also just invested in BCC and the lending program http://[Suspicious link removed]/2h24gyh
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 05:57:55 PM
The best ICO has just started today! Check it out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-sale-ar-artoken-by-cappasity-decentralized-arvr-ecosystem-for-3d-2316185 I'm going to participate! What do you think about it, guys?
Activity: 980
October 25, 2017, 02:22:26 PM
Alt coins is always worth to buy but We should do deep research of that coin that we are planning to buy. We should know pro & cons of the coin. We should always focus on top 50 coins & select the good alt coins from that list on the basis of our research about that alt coin. I have list of some alt coins those are: Dash, DeepOnion, Lsk, Ltc, Waves, Neo, Stratis & Iota.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
October 25, 2017, 01:13:16 PM
I recommend you waves, its price is low now and can give very high profit in near future ( Beginning 2018 ). I bought 200 coins and wait for my profit
I hold Waves too, I feel this project will have bright future. The optimistic news coming from Russia give new promises for all Russian startups, Waves has good reputation  there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
October 25, 2017, 01:00:28 PM
Not all coins are worth investing for like you know there are shit coins.The top four altcoins  for me are ethereum , ripple , dash and manero. invest in them and you will definately get profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 25, 2017, 12:50:12 PM
There are many altcoins that can be mined. Buying altcoins is a good idea if the altcoin you are buying will become successful in the future. Sample of a successful Altcoin is Ethereum. The value of ethereum is still rising and the fluctuation of the price is a sign that it is still alive. The value of ethereum will go high and like other altcoins. One good altcoin is ACC, i already sold them though and gained $15. Buying and selling altcoins is a hard task because there are times that the buyers offer high price for that token.
Activity: 5
October 25, 2017, 12:29:22 PM
To me the most worth buying altcoins are :

XMR
VTC
ZEN

3 extremely profitable crypto to finish this year in style.
In the ZEN case, it might to be too late   :p
Activity: 420
October 24, 2017, 02:57:51 PM
If you want to invest in a good altcoin, I can say Ripple.
And always a good time to invest in a good altcoin.
Jump to: