Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 159. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 06:14:27 PM
I just stick my nose to those coins which I know about and that's it, so far I have accumulated a few altcoins like monero, waves, decent, ethereum. And I am pretty happy with the performance of my portfolio.
Activity: 56
October 12, 2017, 06:13:54 PM
I am slowly loosing hope in Bitcoin . The prices of Bitcoin are dropping rapidly in this recent time gap. First , it was because of the boycott of Chinese due to which Bitcoin fell from near 5k USD to say 4.3k USD and now because of JP Morgan ( he called Bitcoin fraud) . Being an economist guy , his words matter a lot when it comes about currency . So now Bitcoin fell down to like 3.5k USD . So this is why I am feeling like investing in other crypto currencies like Ethereum (ETH) as I feel I has the ability to surpass Bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
October 12, 2017, 06:07:55 PM
In tough times like this I'm putting my money in Electreum

WTF is that ?
Activity: 37
October 12, 2017, 04:36:47 PM
In tough times like this I'm putting my money in Electreum
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
October 12, 2017, 04:07:01 PM
LBC for me, just released a new app that lets you download content for free or paid, loads of features being added daily too.
Activity: 52
October 12, 2017, 03:40:50 PM
I'm looking at EthereumCash, Monetha.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
October 12, 2017, 03:15:14 PM
Do people really think ETH will become the next bitcoin?
Personally I'm interested in other projects that do something different.

Care to elaborate on this? Ether is not meant to replace Bitcoin. It's the gas that powers transactions on the public Ethereum chain.
I agree. Ether is supposedly different to bitcoin, but people still compare these two. We can't really blame bitcoin for its slow transaction speed because there are lot of people who are using it compared to ethereum. Ethereum, on the other hand, is designed for fast transactions. It is not fair to say that bitcoin will be replaced by ethereum soon because of the transaction speed.
Indeed, they have both different specialties to one another. And bitcoin will always be a mother of all altcoins, So ethereum will always be next into bitcoin if bitcoin will be gone  in unexpected moment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 01:46:24 PM
25% btc eth ltc
50% neo omg lisk ark xrp
25% study ur self.... Grin Grin Grin
October 12, 2017, 01:15:21 PM
Altcoins is really worth if u want to invest for a long time.
I invested actually in ETH and LTC.
But now i decide to invest more on waves.
I think Waves is a good coin to invest, specially considering you can lease your coins for zero risk. 
So at least you get a small drip just for holding the coins.  Like others have said, Waves probably wont triple your investment overnight but I expect it to be a steady rise over the coming years.
Activity: 77
October 12, 2017, 01:14:50 PM
get some DCR...   Roll Eyes

Solid project
Used as a store value/payment/money (like btc, ltc)
Vote system  implemented and working (with staking), Could have prevented the BTC fiasco....  The vote system already voted in for a LN implementation. Confidential transaction is on the way.
Maximum 21million DCR (like BTC) and there is only 100k DCR available on polo..... 
High Visibility in BTC circle and continuous marketing effort.

Make an educated guess now.

imho DCR will sit just next to DASH and ZCASH.

DCR is kinda just fixing it all...
October 12, 2017, 01:14:27 PM
PAX coin is the real deal
PAX is a coin same as Bitcoin issued by PayperEx network, buying PAX will allow you to benefit from Bitcoin movement from very low entry price.

Click https://payperex.com/presale/?hash=S1RghYfKZ&c=93 to learn more

Why PAX token is the next BIG coin?

The liquidity - PAX can be used and traded immediately upon completion of the ICO. PAX is the standard and only currency used on the PayperEx Network, and targeted to become an off-network supported payment method in the future.

The private wallet - A peer-to-peer payments service that allows people to send and receive funds in a simple and secure way with full control over their money. Every PayperEx member get his private wallet.

potential yield – Higher demand is expected since all the activity will be in PAX (Buying Paypers done only with PAX token) the outcome is increasing at the value of PAX token.

PAX value today: 1PAX = 0.00002 Bitcoin = $0.08
Crypto analyst estimates that in 1 year the value should rise to $1-2 per PAX
Learn More: here
Activity: 42
October 12, 2017, 01:13:46 PM
My focus is on:

XEL because it's a trully opensource and undervalued project
Waves because they have the funding and you can see they keep trying to build something big
AE because they are a new project with big ambitions
CND ones it launches because I like the idea of AI in blockchain
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 01:00:26 PM
I personally think deeponion is a good coin to invest in, I am fairly new to the crypto world but have been reading daily about new coins and news about crypto from what I've seen with Deeponion I really think it could go really big in a few years you can join the airdrop and get them for free or buy them. Smiley
I do not think right now is the moment to invest in deeponion most of the coins are given out for free for those wearing the signature, however when everyone receives their coins and they sell the supply is going to be bigger than demand and that is going to drive the price down.
Activity: 89
October 10, 2017, 04:29:48 PM
It always depends. You don't really know which coin is the next hit.
In my opinion, Waves platform coin and stratis are worth to hold and for a long term.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
October 10, 2017, 07:54:18 AM
I really just believe in ETH.
BTC seems solid and stable, but what I really think if it is decentralized in fact
there  is a wide range of altcoins and many of them have huge potential, but majority of them turn out to be scams

I also believed in Eth, but now it does not go to 0.1, but to 0.05, although he has a hardfork in a few days
I am sure Ethereum will increase, because Ethereum is the best altcoin. I am not possible if Ethereum die.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
October 10, 2017, 07:41:08 AM
To decide which coins are worthy buying, I think the most important factor is the invest team, and whether the project team has done something that you can see (also touch, use), if yes, your invest will not lose too much.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 07:27:15 AM
Who guys say "Everything this shit coin" or "This coin is dead" it's really ridiculous i think.Because every alt coin is not dump at the same time but when crypto market falling down this time many coins dump for few days that's it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
October 10, 2017, 07:13:30 AM
NEO
QTUM
XEM
BTS(longterm because of many projects are using it steem/golos/DEX etc.)
IOTA
LINK
KNR

bts today is not even in the top 50 coins. It seems that they are experiencing serious problems
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
October 10, 2017, 07:00:59 AM
NEO
QTUM
XEM
BTS(longterm because of many projects are using it steem/golos/DEX etc.)
IOTA
LINK
KNR
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
October 10, 2017, 06:35:05 AM
Centra (CTR) is flying under the radar at the moment having jsut finished the ICO stage and now treading water until their APP is released on IOS and Android.

They are releasing a Crypto Debit card where you can spend in any of 8 currencies as launch to be expanded to 12 early in 2018. You will earn card rewards based on a cashback of your spend and also for holding tokens as well a network reward taken from a percentage of merchant transaction fees.

They are also planning to launch an exchange within the next 2 months for trading currencies and launching cbay which will be like ebay / Amazon only you buy and sell items using crypto.

Currently under $1 in price but judging by what TenX and Monaco did upon app release lots of room for improvement

and even now they are on a general decline of the market have a good support at $ 1, I also think that they can cost 2-3 dollars
Jump to: