Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 178. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 12, 2017, 01:48:05 PM
HVN is an interesting choice. The project is solid.

SLVR also. I will follow them closely

What's HVN about? I haven't researched that.

SLVR looks interesting, it will be great if someone can tell more about the exiting of their mine, someone from Mexico maybe.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
September 12, 2017, 01:41:39 PM
HVN is an interesting choice. The project is solid.

SLVR also. I will follow them closely

Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
September 12, 2017, 01:36:37 PM
Yes some altcoins are good
I would recommend NEO and NEM.

NEO and NEM already made more than 100x. They are definitely wrong choices.

LTC and DASH are the only two coins for me

LTC is all time high around price. DASH is out of fashion.

hive project - ticker HVN at hitbtc

HVN might be the next big thing. I'm watching it carefully.

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 12, 2017, 11:17:51 AM
SHIFT and WAVES

period.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 07:28:44 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

There are many coins where you can earn huge amount of money. My friend had invested in some coins. He got huge amount of money back. It is worth to invest, but beware of scammers or coins that die easily.

I would advise you to first invest in BTC.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 07:14:50 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Some altcoin are shitcoin and some shitcoin are scamcoin. Do your own research by reading their whitepaper and look at their development team before you buy their altcoin. Check on coinmarketcap.com to get a better insight. You might wanna check Embermine coin listed as EMB on etherdelta.com. Undervalued but strong team behind the project.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 07:08:41 AM
hive project - ticker HVN at hitbtc
Activity: 5
September 12, 2017, 07:04:47 AM
LTC and DASH are the only two coins for me
Activity: 3
September 12, 2017, 06:59:28 AM
Yes some altcoins are good
I would recommend NEO and NEM.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
September 12, 2017, 06:58:47 AM

Altcoin is really unpredictable becarefull while invest on altcoin because no one knows when investment going to dump to 80%
so think twice before you buy any coin . but you can invest in ICO like BlackMoon

Enjoy

Investing in ICO's is not safe many ICO's are closed without letting the investors, and many people lost their money in this ICO investment. Investing in good altcoins and long term alt coins are worth you can make a good profit. What you heard about shit coins it is right. 80% coins are shit coins remaining 20% is ok, but here also you can search good coins and invest.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2017, 06:34:02 AM
I just stick my nose to those coins which I know about and that's it, so far I have accumulated a few altcoins like monero, waves, decent, ethereum. And I am pretty happy with the performance of my portfolio.
Activity: 546
September 12, 2017, 06:01:16 AM

Altcoin is really unpredictable becarefull while invest on altcoin because no one knows when investment going to dump to 80%
so think twice before you buy any coin . but you can invest in ICO like BlackMoon

Enjoy
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
September 12, 2017, 05:43:17 AM
My votes are on ethereum for something fairly safe and deep onion for something with potential to grow rapidly.

I agree that ethereum have the possibility to grow and double its amount. Ethereum is still new coin. So i will probably invest in it in the future.

On blockchain you can also see how many ethereum you have. Thats also nice so you use your blockchain wallet.
Activity: 350
September 12, 2017, 05:02:56 AM
Something that the market is not saturated with and full of whale bag holders. Most coins mentioned are in the top 10 - work it out, if they are in the top 10, you might as well just invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
September 12, 2017, 03:29:00 AM
I would say at the moment is the time to buy RADS. Just like right now.. I think it will go up and you can make some money by the end of the week.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 04:15:35 PM
Terracoin (TRC) has potential for immense growth.

It is one of the oldest coin in crypto dating all the way back to 2012 and has worldwide name recognition. They are implementing masternodes in less than 3 weeks. Approximately September 29th. The price has also held steady during these flash crashes and I expect the price to rise in the coming weeks until the hard fork and even more thereafter. It has solid development and a team backed by an enthusiastic, friendly budding community. The Slack channel has been growing steadily and there are now over 300 members in there. It will cost 5000 TRC per masternode. Terracoin also has 80000 TRC set aside to donate to non-profit organizations throughout the world once TRC hits $1 and stays there for at least a month. Chunks of 20000 TRC will be donated to these charities and they will also be instructed in how to run their own masternodes. The best place to currently buy would probably be Cryptopia, although you can buy TRC on many other exchanges. It was actually recently added to 2 additional smaller exchanges, and there are plans to get added to bigger ones like Bittrex and BTC38 after the hardfork occurs.

It is currently trading for only $0.13 (About 3000 sats) with a very small marketcap of $2.7million. There is huge growth potential here. Just check out the YTD chart...

via Imgflip Meme Generator

This is a great opportunity to get in cheap. These prices won't last for long when masternodes are finally implemented.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Terracoin_TRC

ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-terracoin-trc-est-2012-1364146

Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/terracoin/shared_invite/MjI4NDQ2ODM0MDIxLTE1MDMwMTgwNzMtYmMzZmExZDIxNg

Discord: https://discord.gg/r3QVQRN

Telegram: https://t.me/terracoin

Activity: 686
September 11, 2017, 02:52:13 PM
Im now using directly and playing with the arbitrage on blockchain.info buying and selling ETH with BTC with their %. If you focus you could earn some $ as I do.
Arbitraging is a very difficult thing to do since many people are now using bots in order to find those opportunities and make money out of them and another issue with arbitraging is that you need a huge amount of money in order to make decent profits and that is something that not everyone has.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 11, 2017, 12:56:39 PM
maybe you can buy some eth doge ripple etc. maybe this is good for invest and i think wouldn't die
i think altcoin will die is new altcoin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 12:43:49 PM
OMG is a good investment at this point. Strong company with a track record and partnerships behind it.
IOTA is another opportunity but time will tell. The price is good for investment now. If they can deliver, it might be huge.
Activity: 24
September 11, 2017, 09:59:09 AM
Just starting getting to know the crypto world. My guess that Ripple is worth buying.
Jump to: