Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 179. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 09:15:18 AM
Ripple,Monero are the only two coins for me
Activity: 29
September 11, 2017, 09:02:09 AM
Right now eth seems to be a promising altcoin. It's good to profit through the ICO programs, in the recent ICO project TaaS seems to grow to some extent as it has gained more than $7m as investment through the ICO presale which itself a big success.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 11, 2017, 04:43:00 AM
Buying altcoins it is worth, as of now i have a friend on this forum they buying altcoins but i do not know what kind of altcoins they buy. But they tell it is worth buying altcoins when this is have only a low value. If they going to pump the altcoins they buy i thought they have a big profit can get.
It doesn't always end up in a positive note, you'd want to research what you're buying before investing in an Altcoin.

And even the best coins can be unlucky or the team can fall apart. It can be very hard to predict. Best to invest both on some of the established coins and bet some on a few different alts

Its too hard to predict in what altcoins will be going to buy, maybe must better to ask to the people knows what kind of altcoins were going to buy and when exactly will rise the value. I know they have some people here knows about that.

It is better to buy the big cap coins such as bitcoin , bitcoin cash and Eth.
that's the safe buy's and the one's that will earn the least, If your looking to turn a BTC or ETH profit not just  a $ profit then best is to invest in some new coins/token and some older ones that could still pump like ltc did a week ago

Must better you know how to calculate it them, if you dont know that must better dont try to invest. We know altcoins it is worth to buy but need to think of it. Because some of altcoins are not early to rise.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
September 11, 2017, 04:10:08 AM
for now, I only choose 1 coin that I will buy that is Ethereum because now the price of Ethereum is down at the lowest point.
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
September 11, 2017, 03:21:06 AM
I agree that there is a lot of speculation in regards to the coins I mentioned, but there is a lot of fact as well. Most of the market is speculation at the moment, and their is rumor that Donald Trump is planning a reboot of the dollar that could destroy cryptocurrencies. Long-term, absolutely, look at BTC 7 year ROI
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
September 11, 2017, 03:16:01 AM
mmmm those are speculative at best and very long term projects.

The coins / payments systems that will see growth in the next 4 weeks are clearly:

OMG - Asian focus and not China dependent. Real world use.

Metal - huge announcement rumoured to be coming in the next 3 weeks of international alignment with a major corporate. Huge real world use that could see it become the "survivor"

Qtum - depending on the China situation

NEM - safe haven for Asian investors
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
September 11, 2017, 02:53:57 AM
My personal top picks:

GRWI (Growers International) Great DPOS for early adopters, 5% staking annually after week 18, and they are targeting a future vice industry that is currently booming with much more expansion coming.

MSP (Mothership) This crypto is for EU businesses and Estonian e-residents. Bound to have substantial growth once they launch the exchange, early adopters of this coin received Estonian e-residency.

QRL (Quantum Resistance Ledger) The first crypto targeting quantum computing and quantum security. Enough operating cash to last 2-3 years with nothing additional, and google stating that we will see quantum computers at places like Best Buy in the next 3-5 years, QRL could easily challenge the BTC marketcap in the next 5-7 years and will likely be in the top 10 in the next 3-5 years.

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 11, 2017, 02:42:35 AM
Looking at SLVR, I am betting on price increase after ICO, and also when they start mining. With so much uncertainty in the world, many are moving to digital currencies and precious metals, I see SLVR as a combination of both.
Activity: 34
September 10, 2017, 02:28:48 PM
Looking at Etch atm, the market for them looks pretty great. Will be very interested to see how they are doing in a few weeks. Betting on them doing well. What does everyone else think
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
September 10, 2017, 02:15:31 PM
Monero: People slowly realize that full anonymity is needed and BTC cant provide that. Also the development acitivity/community/support is the best after bitcoin.

Waves: still a little bit hidden and might not known to big investors because it is not on big exchanges and the volume is low compared to other Top20 coins. They have a huge amount of money to develop for the next years and might will be able to provide the same as ethereum. Look at the price difference between Waves and Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2017, 02:11:33 PM
can any one give me reply .. Why Altcoin dumping now a days ? last 3 days every coin dump and dump losing money What to do ?

Dumping because the huge rise has already happened.  Alt Buyers in January have 10x profit +++ and can sell a lot now.

Hodl.  ...but only with money you can afford to lose.

The price correction can be -80%.  Sell what you cannot afford to lose, and wait 1-2 years for the next upturn. There is no certainty : you might lose everything, but more likely not.

Now selling your coin is not the best option. You will lose your investment. But you don't have any option you must be needed money means your bad luck this is very bad time to sell any coin. Becasue all coins came down and there is no expectation when it will be back to normal price. But after 1 or 2 months there may be the huge variation we are going to see in Bitcoins price and also altcoins price. Till that you can control your emotions.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
September 10, 2017, 01:14:10 PM
can any one give me reply .. Why Altcoin dumping now a days ? last 3 days every coin dump and dump losing money What to do ?

Dumping because the huge rise has already happened.  Alt Buyers in January have 10x profit +++ and can sell a lot now.

Hodl.  ...but only with money you can afford to lose.

The price correction can be -80%.  Sell what you cannot afford to lose, and wait 1-2 years for the next upturn. There is no certainty : you might lose everything, but more likely not.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 05:46:12 AM
Activity: 208
Merit: 104
Excellence is an attitude
September 10, 2017, 04:26:21 AM
yes indeed a lot are cynical, but then again, when bitcoin started everyone was cynical as well ... so yeah!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 04:18:33 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Try to look at these coins: Waves, XEM, Strat, Golem, Bancor. These are still undervalued. Study and Search about their platforms.

i still like waves i bought in at around $2.50 its been hovering around 4-5$ for a while now , i hope to one day see it hit $10 which i think is very reasonable if it continues to grow and come out with new announcements that are positive... i was on Golem at the beginning but it hasnt really gone up at all... not sure why its had no positive movement ive read a ton of good things about that project

I think that's a very good opinion because the platform waves are being used by many people even blockchain projects are already using it so the possibility of waves the price will go up is very possible
i also think waves is the most underrated token currently,team is working hard showing result as well still price is low.but just like ethereum it price might pump to a greater extent in coming years.one thing they have to improve is the custom adding token due to which its platform for tokens is turning into scam.

maybe this time when having a large enough capital then invested in waves in the future will probably reap huge profits, but unfortunately I do not have the capital to be able to buy coin waves are large so now focus first on finding the capital
Activity: 42
September 10, 2017, 04:17:46 AM
LISK will supprise u all after rebrand and new sdk price will be around 10usd and more...
Activity: 39
September 10, 2017, 03:57:09 AM
Ark and Lisk are two very good buys going into the end of the year. Good development teams showing real work and progress - check them out for yourselves and see :>

That could be good. But there are some larger cap coins, such as Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum, they might be safer.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2017, 03:48:50 AM
Ark and Lisk are two very good buys going into the end of the year. Good development teams showing real work and progress - check them out for yourselves and see :>
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
September 10, 2017, 03:36:08 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Try to look at these coins: Waves, XEM, Strat, Golem, Bancor. These are still undervalued. Study and Search about their platforms.

i still like waves i bought in at around $2.50 its been hovering around 4-5$ for a while now , i hope to one day see it hit $10 which i think is very reasonable if it continues to grow and come out with new announcements that are positive... i was on Golem at the beginning but it hasnt really gone up at all... not sure why its had no positive movement ive read a ton of good things about that project

I think that's a very good opinion because the platform waves are being used by many people even blockchain projects are already using it so the possibility of waves the price will go up is very possible
i also think waves is the most underrated token currently,team is working hard showing result as well still price is low.but just like ethereum it price might pump to a greater extent in coming years.one thing they have to improve is the custom adding token due to which its platform for tokens is turning into scam.
Activity: 406
September 10, 2017, 03:28:27 AM

Jump to: