Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 183. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
September 03, 2017, 07:30:01 PM
anybody got any newer alt coins or coins that are starting to build up?? IOTA and ARK are the currenty smaller coins price wise ive invested in , but it seems like on weekends all coins go down a bit ..... IOTA at 75 cents right now i could see this i the future getting to $5 , weve already seen in it $1+ and IOTA seems like the best coin for the future imo, i could also see ARK going bigger... whats everybody else liking ??
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
September 01, 2017, 07:46:02 AM
The coins im buying are dogecoin, waves, decred and some new altcoins coming with Icos, the only one i did miss were Tezos, and i hope to be able to buy some of them soon. I do see altcoins being able to have better results then bitcoin on the next years, since they are cheaper.
Activity: 1036
September 01, 2017, 02:40:02 AM
look at Ethereum crawl up, before too high crawl, buy Ethereum right now, I'm sure in the near future Ethereum will rise dramatically.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
August 31, 2017, 10:20:33 PM
when i was new her i dint know what are alt coins but when the time i research it and get the wanted information i got a lot of alt coins to prefer and make the right decision.I guess that all people has a set of opinion and different wants and it also may depend on what will they use it on.i still prefer that not all alt coins is recommend to invest . you must find good research and investment to get what you really wanted but if i'm going to recommend some coins i prefer the NEM and Ethereum because they are the latest trend alt coins for me.

That right, For now the famous and good altcoin is promoted NEM and Ethereum.
I strongly agree you recommend to choose NEM and Ethereum.

I agree with NEM, also Ripple (XRP). I have both and plan to get a bit more.

SIACOIN looks interesting as cloud storage using block chain tech, developers have stated they don't want pump & dump on SIA as it's supposed to be stable and the means by which the end users pay for the cloud storage service.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 31, 2017, 09:38:25 PM
alt coin is the back up of bitcoin. so this not a shit coin you can research top altcoin that many people earn more money. and you can also search  the project of coin so that you can secure your investment for the future.. many coin have unique strategy and project that you can partner them
Activity: 903
Merit: 1000
LakeBTC.com
August 31, 2017, 08:57:18 PM
LakeBanker's ICO is offering participants near immediate liquidity for there token. The LakeBanker system is a spinoff from long-standing exchange LakeBTC.com. Trading for our new token BAC will be enabled on LakeBTC shortly after the close of our Token Sale and before November 1st 2017. We feel this is a big advantage when compared to other ICOs who have to beg exhanges to list them after creating their tokens.

If you'd like to know more check out our ANN thread and formal whitepaper

Activity: 406
Merit: 253
August 31, 2017, 07:00:06 PM
DeepCoin
GNT
Doge
DGB

Never heard of DeepCoin. Did you mean DeepOnion? If so I join your recommendation.
Some others: Byteball (GBYTE) looks great because of the innovative DAG tech (tangle instead of a blockchain.).
In two months TEZOS will start to be traded so I would watch out for it. Has the potential to be HUGE!!!
WINGS looks great... September is the BETA release and this one is backed by Chinese whales (Bitmain's Jihan Wu is one of the largest investors of the project... like him or not).
Activity: 42
August 31, 2017, 12:21:37 PM
Waiting for better enter and moeny to buy some ark or verge or bat
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
August 31, 2017, 11:15:44 AM
Is there an ICO that plans to hit the platforms in few days up and running?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Coins
August 31, 2017, 11:04:57 AM
Verge, Lisk and Rise seems to be my favorites this week Smiley
And hopefully next weeks as well
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
August 31, 2017, 10:54:17 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
For me altcoins are really worth to buy, because with this I got my bitcoin earnings through altcoins. Which I saw that bitcoin and alts are working together as a team in digital currency. So, up to now I still keep buying altcoin to continue trade in the exchange platform.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
August 31, 2017, 09:19:20 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
There are some altcoins that worth investing for. You just have to make sure that its using a real platform and its responding to the needs and response of every user its interact. You can also do your own research to the project you want to join and know the coin they are using. You can join in their slack and communicate as soon as possible so that you can ask questions about investing in their coin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
August 31, 2017, 09:03:04 AM
Currently I am looking at Crowdholding, and the YUPIE

https://ico.crowdholding.com/

Reason i am looking into them are they are an interesting project (about co-creation), with a strong team, great whitepaper, good concepts and a strong social media following.  Also as they are still in the Pre-sale meaning I can get a lot more for my money.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
August 31, 2017, 02:54:18 AM
Verge finally is above 100 Satoshis again. Good news for everyone that bought at 50 Smiley
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
August 31, 2017, 01:36:09 AM
Look out for:
NEBL - new blockchain platform. Marketcap of just 2.5m and only 13m coins

Tierion- Similar to Factom but IMO better, already have clients like Microsoft

REAL - Crowdfunded real estate investment will be worth over 300 billion in a few years
To be honest i even to hear med it before and i don't know that Altcoins you said but i will take a look on it. Well almost all high potential altcoins needs long term and i may see a good coin after that in NEBL i have no knowledge also the Tieron but In real estate i know atlant ,rex and etc.. are now running and well see it in the future what real estate will rank the best one.
Real Estate is new field on ICOs market in recent. We also see many ICOs project have same idea but they still successfully, example: TenX, Monaco, ...
Activity: 3
August 31, 2017, 01:17:48 AM
Blue chips NEO XEM

Specs MUSIC ZEN
Activity: 852
August 31, 2017, 01:07:51 AM
DYOR AKA Do your own research. Altcoins are like whores and the devs and shills their pimps.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
August 31, 2017, 12:46:40 AM
Look out for:
NEBL - new blockchain platform. Marketcap of just 2.5m and only 13m coins

Tierion- Similar to Factom but IMO better, already have clients like Microsoft

REAL - Crowdfunded real estate investment will be worth over 300 billion in a few years
To be honest i even to hear med it before and i don't know that Altcoins you said but i will take a look on it. Well almost all high potential altcoins needs long term and i may see a good coin after that in NEBL i have no knowledge also the Tieron but In real estate i know atlant ,rex and etc.. are now running and well see it in the future what real estate will rank the best one.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
August 31, 2017, 12:13:13 AM
anybody checking out ARK coin??? got in at $1 its currently around $2.50 and had a high of $3 this week... a lot of people online talking about the tech behind the project, of course some people saying its a pump and dump but i think in the future the price can be $5+ ..... has anybody here invested in this project and read about the future of this??
Activity: 109
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 12:08:28 AM
DeepCoin
GNT
Doge
DGB
Jump to: