Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 19. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 05:19:52 AM
I do believe that altcoins is worth buying for i knew majority of the in this forum they gain so many times including me.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 05:16:13 AM
maybe because the current prices that often go up and down, the market are so bad that many people say this coin has died or whatever. not all coins are good and each coin has its own appeal to attract people, and among the Altcoins in my opinion there must be good and promising coins in the future, for example Ethereum, Neo, Eos and Ripple.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 05:01:25 AM
Altcoins-quite an interesting investment. If you invest money, it can bring you good returns, but on the other hand, the risks are much higher. I would buy Ethereum if I were you.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 05:01:06 AM
The market is gradually recovering after a few months of decline. And i think the Altcoins are at a potential price so we can join the ICOS campaign and buy the Altcoins and store them.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 05:00:47 AM
if I think ETHERIUM bro. then we spend with other crypto. especially I am looking for cryiptocurrency which has the fastest price chart movement so we will be easier to get profit ..
Activity: 34
September 18, 2018, 04:56:40 AM
In addition to bitcoin, there are altcoin investors are choosing for long-term investment such as ETH, NEO, EOS, even Ripple. I believe the market will rebind strongly, it will not die like what you say.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 18, 2018, 04:52:32 AM
Looking at the market today, it is so obvious how altcoins are performing incredibly fine. Most of the top 100 altcoins have shown much capabilities of supporting the dreams of Bitcoin are gradually taking crypto to the light we are all expecting from crypto. As people become more familiar with the altcoins, crypto will meet a global patronage some few years to come.
Activity: 462
September 18, 2018, 04:48:29 AM
Most of them are bounty hunters, people are more focused on activities than on transactions, and I don't think anyone in the market can give you an accurate purchase intention because there are no whales here!
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 04:46:57 AM
ref nasdaq ;

Before making any move, ask yourself ;

1. Who’s offering the coin?
2. How active is the development team?
3. How strong is the community?
4. How much funding is backing it, and how are tokens distributed?
5. What’s the trading volume, and liquidity?
6. How does the market cap look?
7. What exchanges are hosting the currency?

Personal Questions to Ask
Beyond these facts, you’ll still need to ask some personal questions before you get too involved:

1. What is your risk tolerance?
2. How are you going to invest?
3. Are you short or long?
4. Which other currencies are in your portfolio?
Activity: 79
September 18, 2018, 04:25:06 AM
This coin is a chunk extraordinary, and it is now not for everybody. they may be developing, real income internet belongings like this discussion board. i'm now not one hundred%, but I suppose they are the people who commenced this discussion board? test out Postcoin still way early on it.
Activity: 38
September 18, 2018, 04:21:33 AM
As a recomandation you may start searching for MWAT (Restart Energy Democracy) which promisse to revolutionize energy industry on blockchain. (MWAT token is backed up by real energy, having a company behind that is licensed on providing energy in European Union ).
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 04:19:27 AM
Buy Dropil. This coin from the bottom was put on the 72nd position for trading. Another good version of PundyX. Maybe you will like TRON or ADA, but they are coins of the first echelon.
Activity: 574
September 18, 2018, 04:19:22 AM
the current type of altcoin in the market is so much. then you do have to be careful about choosing the right altcoin. I think, altcoin are indeed potential for you purchase is currently the ethereum and EOS.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
September 18, 2018, 04:17:52 AM
credits, dovu are worth keeping an eye on..  credits has great potential for future. I belive you can take some coin for exmple gradcoin was lastly #1 in BOINC leaderboards with 1.2k of 300k active users out of 3.5 million total registered users. We have the potential for massive growth.
Would you look at that!
I actually lost track of DOVU.
The whole mobility on the blockchain was quite novel when it came out - still is. Time to take a second look at it again. Think Swachhcoin too is on its way towards similar breakthrough - in the waste management sector
Activity: 220
September 18, 2018, 12:10:08 AM
We must be more selective in choosing a good altcoin, and have good potential if we have a goal as an investment in the future. Obviously coins with big support, and good daily trading volume, everything else is a gamble, and cannot be considered as an investment with such risks. ETH so far looks the strongest.
Activity: 294
September 17, 2018, 11:52:52 PM
Now this is altcoin suitable for purchased is EOS and the ethereum. It's just hard enough to get it indeed. because the price is low, so that many people who hunted it.
Activity: 104
September 17, 2018, 11:21:36 PM
Alas, even now it is impossible to say with full confidence about the reliability of other altcoins, so bitcoin trust so far the most 
Activity: 711
September 17, 2018, 11:12:24 PM
Renesis.

New anti asic gpu mineable coin with new algorithm.

Double mining reward until block 150k.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 17, 2018, 06:44:57 PM
altcoin coin worth buying now is NEO i believe in this coin and i know that they will bring us high value in the future
Activity: 248
September 17, 2018, 05:02:50 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

For you to invest in any altcoin you need to carry a due diligent search to ascertain the validity of the project, however i can recommend https;//nexty.io and https:// eos.io for you. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: