Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 21. (Read 259617 times)

Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 12:51:16 PM
There are many strong coins in which it is worth making investment. I recommend ethereum, neo, eos, and any other coin from top 10
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 12:41:50 PM
In my opinion it's up to us to decide whether we should buy Altcoins or buy Bitcoin. And according to the currency market in recent two weeks, i have found the right time for us to buy Altcoins. Because the price of the Altcoins is very cheap compared to 2017. So i will buy Altcoins separately as ETH, ADA, NEO.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
The best altcoins to invest on now are basically top 100 coins but aside that there are other coins that have real usage and purpose that are not on top 100. Try research bread, locktrip,polymath e.t.c
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 12:38:14 PM
I think a look at the development of the altcoin also the volume that is on the market. It will help you in choosing a altcoin worth buying. for now maybe my suggestion is dogecoin and eth, because eth now being so cheap you can get a huge profit later.
Activity: 107
September 13, 2018, 12:34:48 PM
Cardano (ADA), Ontology (ONT), MIOTA(IOTA) are some of the good altcoins with really best use cases. These projects will be really useful in the future so buying them right now will be a good choice because there price is really low right now. In bull run they will be valuable.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 13, 2018, 12:33:27 PM
Bitcoinplus or XBC only has 100k coins and about to activate segwit/csv.Also first PoS coin to develop native tor wallet and messaging afaik.Traded on poloniex,cryptopia and some others.No hype just developments but not in top 100 though.

Yes. BitcoinPlus is quite undervalued and underestimated by many investors worldwide. It's been progressing as a cryptocurrency project for quite some time, which shows that it's active in development. With its limited supply, this could be an altcoin would buying and holding for the long term, as it has all the possibilities of increasing in price over time. It this altcoin proves to maintain itself in development and innovation, then it could easily remain in the market for various years.

Other altcoins which are worth buying, IMO, are Zilliqa (ERC 20 Token) and IOSToken (ERC 20 Token). These tokens or altcoins are living under the Ethereum blockchain but their mainnet will launch soon. They have unique solutions towards the scalability problem inherent within current blockchains, which could make them a good investment for the long term. Zilliqa (ZIL) will use Sharding technology to scale to millions of TPS, while IOSToken (IOST) will use a unique consensus algorithm named PBFT (Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance) and a PoB (Proof of Believability) approach towards scalability. This last token will be the best one yet, as once it launches, it'll become a platform for dApps with the capacity to handle huge transaction loads at the fraction of the cost.

Therefore, if you invest into these altcoins (or tokens) now before their mainnet launch, then you could greatly benefit from them after they're fully open to the public. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 12:29:53 PM
Whatever you tend to be unusual men. In the beginning, a number of a person recommends in order to buy pumped cash, however, it is extremely poor to recommend. 'cause these days these people offer higher cost, as well as the next day there is going to be from end up being base.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 11:07:01 AM
You should by the way take a look at Gifto as well, not only CanYa. Gifto will have integrated Gifto tokens to their platform Uplive soon.
Activity: 42
September 13, 2018, 06:08:44 AM
There are also other under value coins but don't fell for coins  that are overpump or over hyped. If you want it as an investment and get rewards later, better look for undervalue coins with great developer working on it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 06:05:38 AM
I believe that when buying altcoin, you should analyze in detail the market of crypto currency, the prospects for various coins. In my opinion, the most suitable coin for investing now is ETH. The price of this coin is very attractive now and you can expect to increase several times.
Activity: 224
September 13, 2018, 02:18:22 AM
It's very difficult to determine which ones are the best choice as things change from day to day. The best thing is to do your own due diligence ad then decide which ones are the best picks.
Activity: 238
September 13, 2018, 12:49:06 AM
Not all of them are just a few of them that are worth buying, just read as much as possible about coins and you will get the picture. You need to get knowledge about it, the most important is actually the volume.
Activity: 15
September 13, 2018, 12:48:59 AM
I recommend you to buy the ethereum. because the coin was the ethereum excels in altcoin, very popular and potentially high profitability. What's now being down the price and this is a great opportunity.
Activity: 280
September 13, 2018, 12:46:41 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

If you have doubt investing altcoins then you can invest which is already in the market. The prices are stable already for those who are listed in the market and it can't be a shit token anymore. But if you plan to invest in ICO then expect thats gonna happen to your token. Be aware if you want to invest good token.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
September 13, 2018, 12:39:32 AM
Ethereum is on the principal support.
It the community decide to move on the development and start next phase, investing now can be a strategic choice.
Activity: 46
September 13, 2018, 12:31:46 AM
DBIX coins are good in my opinion, it is currently very cheap to invest with $ 1 / DBIX coins
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 12:21:23 AM
NEO is worth investing in spite of the fact that the market is falling and NEO is not in a better position either. However, this coin has great prospects.
Activity: 149
September 12, 2018, 01:24:58 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
These are:-

EOS
MONERO
CARDANO
ETH
IOTA
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 12, 2018, 01:05:55 PM
I think people write bad things about even good coins now just because the market has fallen. I personally think Ethereum, monero and dash are very good coins.

I agree Ethereum will be the best worth buying, the second altcoin is currently the price is very cheap. should not doubt, just waiting for the next couple of months the price will increase.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
September 12, 2018, 12:33:47 PM
In my opinion, it is time to buy some fundamentally strong alt coins which have a very good price at this time. Some of them are ethereum (best one according to me ),ripple ,monero , dash ,nem. The selection of good coins is very important to get good profit in future .Always average the investment at a deep dip.
Pages:
Jump to: