Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 16. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 12:33:51 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
These are my ones:-

EOS
XLM
DASH
TRON
WAVES
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
September 21, 2018, 12:26:46 PM
Sharpe, IOB and NEXO are the long term ones. Also Hive, Paypie and Brickblock
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
September 21, 2018, 09:25:22 AM
Altcoins are all time worth buying but if you decide the right time. That means, you need some experienced and luck. Today's till have great opportunity to get some bags.
Activity: 14
September 21, 2018, 09:21:40 AM
Ethereum is good , still the number one alt coin
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 09:18:25 AM
There are many altcoins worth buying but we need to search for them. Invest in a strong one, choose from the top 20 altcoins.
Activity: 103
September 21, 2018, 08:58:01 AM
Yes altcoins are worth buying.But not all are worth to.There are some good potential coin that can get you  a good profit.You just need to research somewhat and choose the coin you think is good. Decision is yours.
Activity: 12
September 21, 2018, 08:51:20 AM
Is there a shot that altcoins which appear to be dead (like graincoin, frycoin, electriccoin, alphaomegacoin,...) get a second life. I have a portion of these coins from around two years prior. That was the beginning of these coins, yet quick you didn't hear much else about them. On the off chance that you can't locate a working wallet right now, is there a shot that one day they will be "reawakened"? Or then again would i be able to erase the reinforcement of the wallet.dat that I have put on a usbstick?
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
September 21, 2018, 06:40:33 AM
Which altcoin can be considered as the best one? This is good question. Been reading for past weeks on this and made some my conclusions on this.

First is Ethereum. Best part for this coin is Smart contracts and a platform for launching ICO (the vast majority of tokens are based on the ERC20 protocol). This make ETH attractive and promise great prospects in the future down to the optimization of the entire global economy.
Second is Litecoin. LTC by analogy with Ethereum does not need additional explanations and advertising. This coin has firmly entered the rating of cryptocurrency as "digital silver". Best part of litecoin is the processing time for the transaction is much less than the bitcoin.
Next is Bitcoin Cash. One of the forked bitcoin coins. Transactions involving this cryptocurrency are faster, and their cost is much lower.
Next but not the last Ripple. We could say coin of last year and sensations on the matket.Best part of XRP is a unique payment system, because any holder of XRP can send funds without converting to the local currency.
Last is Stellar. Best option for this coin is that stellar can connect the world's financial systems and simplify payments due to the fast transaction processing speed at a cost of 1 cent per 100,000 operations.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 06:10:47 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
very bad that you think so. if you really intend to invest in altcoyins, you need to look for actual coins with a good capitalization and learn a little about the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 05:54:26 PM
Buying altcoins involves risk because we cannot determine whether it will succeed or will just become a shit coin but for me that is worth buying calculating the risk and rewards, more benefits if it succeed, but my think.
risk is always present, or the crypto currency does not give a 100% guarantee. In any case, if you intend to make investments, it is best to do it in more verified projects, or in the most rated coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 05:38:52 PM
There are coins that have great potential, such as eth and eos , I think these are 2 great coins that can repeat the history of bitcoin
Activity: 82
September 20, 2018, 05:30:28 PM
Buying altcoins involves risk because we cannot determine whether it will succeed or will just become a shit coin but for me that is worth buying calculating the risk and rewards, more benefits if it succeed, but my think.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
September 20, 2018, 05:25:20 PM
To me altcoins I think are worth buying are Ethereum, Litecoin, Swachhcoin, and waves. I strongly believe in this altcoins. And hopefully they might turn out to be a big profit in the future
Activity: 490
September 20, 2018, 09:36:34 AM
Now almost any coin can look quite promising because the season of autumn pampas should begin soon. Do not miss the right moment.
Activity: 531
September 20, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

Well if you're talking about altcoin, then it should be Ethereum. It is really worth buying it especially the price now is so affordable. Even though it is currently suffering on sliding down, I think it will bounce back high again because there's so many projects that are using its platform. So buy now and I'm also sure that you're going to make good profits from it.
Activity: 52
September 20, 2018, 09:07:59 AM
Yes,Alt coins are worth buying.There are many alt coins in which you can invest for a good profit.I would recommend you to do your research about all the alt coins and then decide which coin you want to purchase.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 08:51:07 AM
Well, i’m not sure about altcoins these days. The market is very unstable and it’s so hard to choose a really good altcoin. But still, eth and neo could be good.
Trade today cannot be as diverse as it used to be. My preferences are bitcoin and Ethereum. But my confidence is only that if the market starts to develop, these two coins will go up. The rest I gave myself to earnings without investments (bounty and mining).
Its kinda alarming the current market price. But I know its not forever, there ought to be stability soon. However, that doesn't mean there's no hope for other alts. Like MTV and Swachhcoin now, these two are great to invest in.
Activity: 238
September 20, 2018, 08:08:52 AM
Well, i’m not sure about altcoins these days. The market is very unstable and it’s so hard to choose a really good altcoin. But still, eth and neo could be good.
Trade today cannot be as diverse as it used to be. My preferences are bitcoin and Ethereum. But my confidence is only that if the market starts to develop, these two coins will go up. The rest I gave myself to earnings without investments (bounty and mining).
Activity: 107
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 20, 2018, 06:49:07 AM
You should not listen to other people who say that a coin bad or good. If you are going to be engaged in cryptocurrency, then have to understand it.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
September 19, 2018, 03:18:55 PM
Many people really don't  believe in altcoins but trust me there are quiet a good number of altcoins that worth to invest in ripples, monero, litecoin are just a few. Not all altcoins are shit coins.
Pages:
Jump to: