Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 22. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
September 12, 2018, 12:23:24 PM
Yes some altcoins are. But most are not recommend to invest in. Do research on your own to find good investments.
I would recommend NEM and Ethereum.

Both NEM and Ethereum are good altcoins to buy right now. This applies specifically to NEM, as it's dirt cheap right now considering all the advanced features it has within a single platform. For the knowledge of many, NEM can also execute smart contracts like Ethereum with its API. The only difference lies in the way such smart contracts are executed, as they're not fully executed within the NEM blockchain (having little to no effect on the network's performance), while in contrast, Ethereum executes everything within its blockchain (causing high load and affecting the network's performance). With NEM, if a smart contract is broken or full of bugs, you can easily repair or upgrade it without affecting the whole NEM blockchain.

Considering all this, I think that NEM (XEM) is quite undervalued right now. The upcoming Catapult scalability upgrade (similar to Lightning Network and Raiden Network), will further boost NEM's ability to process a large amount of transactions per second, without causing delays or disruptions. In its current state, NEM can handle a lot of transactions per second, and it's blazing fast in confirmation times. It's unique PoI (Proof of Importance) consensus algorithm is far more decentralized than most popular alternatives such as PoW or PoS. As such, this is a coin you wouldn't want to miss investing in it for the long run.

Ethereum by the way, is also a good investment these days, due to the recent decline in price. There's a lot coming to Ethereum in the future, which will make it much more scalable and energy efficient than what it is right now. With a change in consensus from PoW to PoS, you can make a lot of money in the future if you buy and hold Ethereum in your wallet today. Other altcoins which are great buys right now are Constellation (uses DAG consensus algorithm), IOTA (DAG cryptocurrency with focus on IoT sector), and MonetaryUnit (has Masternodes, Instant transactions, and will switch from PoW to PoS soon). All in all, it's best to do your own research across cryptocurrency markets to decide on which coin(s) you're going to invest into for a long time. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 12, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
I think people write bad things about even good coins now just because the market has fallen. I personally think Ethereum, monero and dash are very good coins.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
The coins worth buying are:
Paragon
Stellar
Power ledger
I am telling this from my own personal experience and let me tell you these coins are really great in all terms. You can just invest in them and be relaxed.
Activity: 110
September 12, 2018, 07:42:56 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Well, maybe everyone has a different perception, because it might enter at different times. So I think everyone has their own views on all coins.
But of course there are some that remain potential for now, such as dogecoin which began to be seriously developed and received good support.
Activity: 26
September 12, 2018, 06:15:05 AM
I think EOS is good investment.
Activity: 27
September 12, 2018, 06:13:58 AM
Steller, ETH, IOTA are worth buying.
Activity: 29
September 12, 2018, 06:13:13 AM
ETH,EOS or NEO are the alts which are worth buying.
Activity: 44
September 12, 2018, 05:46:21 AM
Some really optimistic goal prices are aiming at about 4-5$ per coin once it hits the big exchanges. I have my doubts tho. I own nothing of this alt so I wish look for those that decide to gamble with it.
Activity: 264
September 12, 2018, 05:20:27 AM
Just as you have read,  there a lots of coins now that majority of it are just fake and scam and to different the meaningless coin  from the good ones is a very difficult task that is why you see what you have been seeing since. But the only altcoin I can guarantee it's stand are the bitcoin and ethereum though the ethereum is low in price now but I am dead sure it will raise again. So do well to invest in the ethereum and bitcoin why you still can buy at a low price
Activity: 264
September 12, 2018, 05:18:28 AM
Just as you have read,  there a lots of coins now that majority of it are just fake and scam and to different the meaningless coin  from the good ones is a very difficult task that is why you see what you have been seeing since. But the only altcoin I can guarantee it's stand are the bitcoin and ethereum though the ethereum is low in price now but I am dead sure it will raise again. So do well to invest in the ethereum and bitcoin why you still can buy at a low price
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 05:06:45 AM
Everyone has a different idea of what makes a good investment. All I can say is research and invest in coins where you see the potential, and become an investment advantage for you
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 12, 2018, 05:01:21 AM
There are actually quite a number of good altcoins that are worth investing in at this time of the market that prices are low. You can research altcoins like litecoin cash, bitcoin gold, cardano, Tron, pundi x,  etc and invest in them.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 04:47:38 AM
At bitcoin and other coins it became possible to become popular: even falling, he then again sharply grew up. Today, a huge number of users is a kind of "guarantor" of its stability: there can not be several million literate people trusting an unreliable project, right?
Activity: 224
September 12, 2018, 04:43:47 AM
I also think EOS is a good investment. Although the market price is very low, I believe EOS is a potential coin. The coin also has a bright future and can be profitable.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 04:33:07 AM
Right now, I am 50% BNB and have been so for the last 2 weeks. I am occassionally dipping into Nano when Nano is too low, but quickly selling the Nano gains back to BNB. The way I see it is this: I've heard that employees of Binance get paid (maybe certain percentage) in BNB. If anyone can mainpulate a currency to a certain extent, it is Binance manipulating BNB. As such, there is enormous incentive that Binance see that BNB does not fall so much. Coupled with the potential for Binance burn run, I think BNB is safe as it can get (outside of just not being in the alt market) in terms of alts.
Activity: 198
September 12, 2018, 04:10:24 AM
It's exceptionally hard to figure out which ones are the best decision as things change from everyday. The best thing is to do your own particular due perseverance promotion at that point choose which ones are the best picks. I got a couple of recently in ICOS however didn't turn over a benefit yet am hoping to procure profits from them as I got them for long haul.
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 04:05:34 AM

if you don't do research and analysis you won't be able to determine a good coin for investment. no need to wait for answers from people to choose coins, it's better to use your time to do research.
Activity: 304
September 12, 2018, 12:39:18 AM

Altcoins is also a worth buying coins, there are many altcoins there that is so cheap but the price gets pump up to 100%. We cannot predict what will happen to crypto now, but my predictions is all coins will pump this year and for me all of the altcoins is worth buying, and worth to wait.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 11:38:09 PM
I think that choosing the coin in the top 30 on coinmarketcap is safe. In my list there are BTC, ETH, NEO ... cryotp will have a good future, buy hold for long time will get big profits.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

In my opinion, for today's bear market, Stellar is one of the most stable altcoins.
Of course the value is also corrected like many other altcoins, but I think when the market stabilizes, Stellar will experience a significant increase.
Pages:
Jump to: