Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 17. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 03:05:18 PM
I think that the best way not to make a mistake when choosing a coin for investment is to conduct market research and analyze all pros and cons. To my mind, now, it is better to get ether
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
September 19, 2018, 02:55:55 PM
Altcoin I will recommend worth buying would be the Swachhcoin, as it's  primary objective is to revolutionize waste management industry and make the world a better place for everyone.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 09:35:24 AM
in past many months Altcoins have been best bet for the ones who are the first timers  also short term investers in crypto.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 19, 2018, 09:28:08 AM
Choosing good and profitable altcoins is certainly a difficult thing, especially as market conditions are now uncertain, but the courage to take risks is very important, some altcoins that are worth buying are: STEEM, Cardano, and Tezos.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 08:57:05 AM
Certainly buying altcoin is great because it is especially important if you hold it for a long time and wait for it to increase its price before you sell it so you can earn more.
Activity: 602
September 19, 2018, 08:24:29 AM
Apart from Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, Waves and others, my best alts are those that stands for real life uses. Especially alts like:

-Swachhcoin: Aim to be the world's first waste management platform on the blockchain

-MiracleTele: A digital means of connecting millions of people from all around.

-OmiseGO: Revolves around providing super-fast payments and linking e-wallets for different types of fiat and digital currencies.

Seriously to me, these are among the best altcoins

Activity: 346
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 04:35:53 AM
On a personal note, I have been thinking ; Ethereum change blockchain sphere with its code and smart contracts writing, however this year's bear market has shown so many things could go askew and no doubt another altcoin will soon unstage Ethereum. Tezos launched mainnet three days ago, Multiversum is 4.0 blockchain and swachhcoin is a forward-thinking project that looks into waste management
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 04:44:30 PM
Ethereum is one of the most desirable technology in the world of digital currencies. That’s because Ethereum has many qualities that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies does not have.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 18, 2018, 04:39:49 PM
As far as market is low these days there are too many speculations about altcoins.

Sure some of them are scams, but there are good products.

Be aware of risks and search for good working products with low market cap which can bring you nice profit in future. If I were you I would think long term.

About your question which alt coin is good, nobody can answer. You should choose for yourself. There are well-known altcoins, some sleeping giants and many many coins doesn't worth a dime.

Read, research and invest. Good luck!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 04:38:50 PM
Alternative coins are a great way to earn money. But we must be able to earn money on the crypto currency market. Not everyone can choose the right coin for investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
September 18, 2018, 04:36:46 PM
I've been making a lot of research on Alt coins and now had finally discovered one

Swachhcoin a waste management platform on the blockchain powered by big data, aims to create a global, decentralised waste management ecosystem majorly  comprising of industries and domestic households.

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 03:58:29 PM
Altcoins have fallen dramatically and it scares many, but nevertheless, many over the past year have managed to earn a lot with the help of investing in altcoins, as they grow as fast as they fall.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 18, 2018, 12:00:32 PM
I think that the coins worth buying are ether, btc, ripple and maybe dash. To my mind, the first five coins in the ratings of experts are great investment as their price will rise soon and you will sell them
Activity: 280
September 18, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin is more worth to buy. First of all, It has a more steady market than the altcoin. Although, it is much expensive than the altcoin, I would say bitcoin gives more confidence to the investors.
Yes, BTC is the safest buying now but the profit that we can have from it will smaller than altcoin. I think altcoin is safe enough to invest. If lucky, altcoin can give us 10 times profit or more while BTC is really hard to get 3 - 4 times
Activity: 1036
September 18, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
There are a lot of cryptocurrencies on the market, which can be worthy of a profitable purchase for a middle or long term. I have a few favorites at the moment: PundiX, Tezos, Etherum Classic, Zilliqa, ICON, Dragonchain. I keep these coins until the profitable sale of 50% +.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 11:38:26 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
These coins are my most favorite and these coins are the good worth buying now and to hold for the long term.

(NEM, IOTA, NEO, ETH)
Activity: 252
September 18, 2018, 11:38:19 AM
Alt coins are still worth buying nowadays, just be cautious into what you've been investing. First learn about the project, know the advantages and disadvantages of it. You must also study the benefits of it. And most importantly you must know if the project will go for long term or not. I can recommend the NTK, VIKKY and Hydro, DGTX and TRX.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 11:36:34 AM
There are 100x huge potential altcoins, but the market is an unpredictable thing and not all of them will reach mass adoption or real world implementing, but you definitely should spread your fund to find the luckiest
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 18, 2018, 11:34:19 AM
ETH for sure. Other great options are EOS, XLM, ADA, maybe legacy ones like LTC and Monero, other ones - I really doubt. Currently it is too risky.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
September 18, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
I think you can easily analyze what coins you have to buy right now, you can only go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ there you can see the position of coins from 1-100, and there you can choose coins that you think are good and good potential in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: