Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 2. (Read 259617 times)

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 05:03:50 AM
You can try invest at worth altcoin like ethereum, ripple and bitcoin cash, it more better recommendation for you to buy and invest there, always have chance to growing up with ethereum and you can take your profit.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 22, 2018, 04:59:38 AM
BAT is one of the few alts that I hold. Mostly because of the coinbase listing.

Pretty much all of those Coinbase coins are a license to print money. Since they'll all enjoy a slow pump until actual listing, and then a final pump after it gets actually listed. Plus I'm sure at least some of those coins will go parabolic from the coinbase listing, as the rush to buy takes down key resistances.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
bithostcoin.io
October 21, 2018, 10:43:02 PM
For me is still worth to buy altcoins because not all altcoins is a good coin that have big potencial and they are still gaining more investors and the price of it still pumping right now. Just choose the right one and find a good project that have big chances of success rate and have long term plan for their project.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 10:34:28 PM
Many people are recommending ETH LIR and ETC but for me this is not the time to invest in those altcoin i will choose to stay in bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin is gradually increasing and sooner the price will jump back into 600 value..
Activity: 13
October 21, 2018, 09:35:20 PM
VeriDoc Global (VDG) is helping governments and businesses all around the world to eliminate document forgeries and counterfeits - whitepaper is on the website.
We launched to mainnet ahead of schedule.

We're still flying under the radar at this stage.

More info in our post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvdg-veridoc-global-patented-launched-antifraud-verification-protocol-5054313 

If you have any questions, we're here to answer them.
Activity: 48
October 21, 2018, 08:46:11 PM
I see Bitcoin as the original, but that does not mean something better can not come along. I usually research before buying alternative coins for to have: at least a decent development team & community (not some copy shitcoin), usability (usefulness), and innovation (something new or different). Some of the altcoins I think worth buying are listing below with description.

Litecoin - Faster than Bitcoin with no problems and security issues (even thou Bitcoin is considered more secured). Mined it on GPUs and used for years.

Namecoin - Has .bit domain system (something new).

Primecoin - Is finding prime numbers (maybe could be useful now and in future).

Peercoins - Kind of like a centcoin (more like money where Bitcoin is like money and an asset/investment
combined together).

Bytecoin - Kind of like Bitcoin but faster and more anonymous.

Digibyte - Has about 5 or so different mining methods (different).

WAVES - Decentralized exchange.

Ardor/NEM/NXT Systems - Useful platforms for small companies and groups that want to create coins/tokens for things like giveaways and reward programs.

Game Credits - For gaming community.

There might be other decent, good, & great altcoins but alot of them are really just copy and shit coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
October 21, 2018, 07:57:29 PM
In choosing altcoin for my investment, I always prioritize coins with good rankings, which are in the top ranks. Even though there is a small value, but for the quality is good. Not all coins can be ranked top, those in the top rank are the types of coins that have been tested for quality. Both in terms of defense, as well as prospects for the future of coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 21, 2018, 07:53:37 PM
If you bought a lot of altcoin in the month of december 2015 you will now earn more money because price of the altcoins and bitcoin is very cheap the price is only hundreds dollars for the bitcoin and other will be under 100 dollars maybe you will now be rich.
Activity: 350
October 21, 2018, 07:47:23 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Of course a lot of dead coins , but who wants to make money you need to risk and invest in coins , I think there are good coins that will be very long on the type of Ethereum!
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 21, 2018, 07:32:58 PM
Many of Altcoin is a shit coin, but i dont think so if i looked Ethereum, because ethereum is very famous coin and many people invest money in ethereum. So i invest 300$ of my money in ethereum every month. Because i believe in ethereum.
i too buy ethereum every month, but I also buy cardano and neo, diversify risks. I hope our investment will bring a lot of profit)
Activity: 88
October 21, 2018, 04:14:32 PM
Only my altcoin researched are XLM, XRP, ETH, TRX
Tron will be a good for investment right now, because the price is so cheap. Chance to 1k satoshi is real Smiley Why you don't buy which coin has a little value? you maybe got a big profit in the future
Activity: 392
October 21, 2018, 04:07:49 PM
Yes , I think the time to buy has come , especially the top coins now and part of the Deposit, just remember that the market can still fall and a lot of dead coins!
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
October 21, 2018, 03:29:03 PM
One of the best ever altcoin to invest in is Ethereum. You can blindly trust it and invest in it irrespective of its market trends, because at the end it will rise and will be profitable for you.
It is a pity that Cosmopolitan hard forks was moved to 2019, because some errors were revealed during testing. but it seems to me that it is better late than never .
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
October 21, 2018, 03:12:24 PM
I think QNT, XMR, XRP, Dash, ETH, and XLM are good altcoins to buy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 21, 2018, 03:07:46 PM
I guess crypto exchanges tokens are good. I mean BNB, QASH, Kucoin, etc.
I belive in NEM, Stellar ProximaX as well..
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
October 21, 2018, 02:59:19 PM
^ no. Pls dont

Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 01:21:23 PM
One of the best ever altcoin to invest in is Ethereum. You can blindly trust it and invest in it irrespective of its market trends, because at the end it will rise and will be profitable for you.
Activity: 322
October 19, 2018, 01:07:29 PM
Cryptocurrency is a good way to make money. I believe that we can make money in any market condition. But we must make great efforts to do this.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 19, 2018, 12:55:22 PM
A lot of Altcoins are worth buying and they can bring us huge profits. But it is necessary to carefully approach the selection of projects, it is not as easy as it seems at first glance. Beginners will have a hard time.   Roll Eyes

Agree. There are thousands of altcoins to choose from, but only a few are worth it, while the rest are useless. Usually the top 5 - 10 altcoins in market cap, are the most promising to invest into since they're actively being developed and maintained. However, it's not a guarantee that they'll survive since they could easily be replaced by new altcoins which claim to be the next big thing in terms of technology and features. In the case of newcomers into cryptocurrencies, they'll have a hard time selecting the right altcoins to buy, since they're purely driven by hype.

They don't do their due diligence to investigate about the specific cryptocurrency project they're investing into, and that's where they fail. However, if they would consult the experts in crypto land, they'll notice that not all altcoins are worth buying these days. As such, it's highly recommended to buy altcoins with a solid foundation that's been proven and tested for years. Altcoins which meet such criteria are: Ethereum, Litecoin, NEM, Peercoin, Bitshares, and even Dogecoin. Since they've been on the market for several years, and their technology have been tried and tested, they could be well worth the investment for the long term.

Nevertheless, do your own research and you'll notice which altcoins are worth buying right now to grow your nest in the future. Just my opinion Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: