Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 3. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
LEND and SALT . Both a steal right now, awesome improvement in their platforms and already making money.

The 1 year old solid progress projects are much better choices than random new coins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 12:06:24 AM
Many of Altcoin is a shit coin, but i dont think so if i looked Ethereum, because ethereum is very famous coin and many people invest money in ethereum. So i invest 300$ of my money in ethereum every month. Because i believe in ethereum.
from more 1800 altcoin in cryptocurrency market , less than 10 percent was good coins that have good developer and roadmap plan for future improvement.and another coins was shitcoin that no function.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 12:03:25 AM
In my opinion when the market is difficult and red then choosing a good coin is very important so we can profit, and some coins that are worth buying are ethereum, NEO, TRON and IOTA.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
October 18, 2018, 11:45:07 PM
Asking here for investment advice is such dangerous because not all of us all experts that could give good advice. You should learn and try to make yourself research because you couldn't asking for advice for the rest of your life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 11:42:06 PM
Many of Altcoin is a shit coin, but i dont think so if i looked Ethereum, because ethereum is very famous coin and many people invest money in ethereum. So i invest 300$ of my money in ethereum every month. Because i believe in ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
October 18, 2018, 11:23:44 PM
I am more interested in buying coins by achieving a good rating on CMC. In my opinion, if he is able to occupy the top rank, the prospects for the future will be better and security is also more secure. The majority of the coins that I like and attract to buy are in circle 20. Even though the value is small, the potential for development is quite good.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
October 18, 2018, 10:23:27 PM
You can buy coins that crypto community can approve, like ethereum, everybody knows that is you invest in ethereum there will be small chance of losing money
We do not need approval from anything, we have freedom to choose our coin and usually the coin they approve are the coins that are already popular
and have proven that teams are capable of developing the project. However, if you look at the other picture, people get rich in bitcoin because they bought during the times where it's still not popular, so the best chance to be rich now is look for another coin which has a good potential to follow the path of successful coin today.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 02:58:27 PM
You can buy coins that crypto community can approve, like ethereum, everybody knows that is you invest in ethereum there will be small chance of losing money
Activity: 398
October 18, 2018, 01:27:33 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
there are more than 2000 altcoins right now are listed on CMC, and even more in unoffical exchanges.
and I think that's normal when there's a coin down for good.
or sometimes, with big coin, that might be a FUD
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Alt-coins are pretty good, but you do not advise anything good here, the market is very volatile and unpredictable, here you need to think well and make a decision for you and no one will do it.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 12:58:38 PM
I see a lot of people shilling top 30 market cap projects; while they are good, i think a lot of these projects are resting on their laurels and not doing anything to get us back to the bull run of December by pushing adoption or increasing utility.

There are two alts that i love right now:

Mfchain. Which is a crypto to fiat system with atomic swapping that only needs a phone to operate. It is a more convenient and accessible version of PundiX. The CEO and president are industry vets of payment processors and they also got Brian Rankin, A ex RIPPLE vp, with banking connections, working to get banks of board. The reality is fiat isn't going to be replaced by crypto tomorrow, so we need projects that allow people to tip the toes in the crypto waters so to speak. I think MFCHAIN is that project that will bring the adoption we need. I think it is worth getting a few bags now.

If Modern Finance Chain succeeds if will be very positive for merchants who want to accept cryptocurrency. The more merchants accepting crypto in general, the more customers will look into it. It's really that simple!
That's the main reason I'm invested into MFChain Smiley
Activity: 405
October 18, 2018, 12:20:02 PM
I think that now it makes sense to buy alternative coins, because their price is very low and the market is starting to recover. These are good points to buy.
I don't think the market is starting to recover. However, I agree with you altcoins are really worth for buying now. I have bought some coins and I'm waiting the market falls lower to buy more  Grin
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 18, 2018, 12:05:16 PM
My favorite altcoin for investment is ethereum and even if the price is a bit down now I still have high hopes on ethereum
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 18, 2018, 12:03:53 PM
Yes there are too many good coins mate. I dont want to say  you some names because you need to do your own research but definetly there are too many good coins. People always like that. During bear market they call everycoin is shit .. But during pumps they starting buy like crazy. :=).
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 18, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
there are a lot of good altcoins and i think taht you will easily find what you want if younlook closer i know it takes a long time
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
October 18, 2018, 11:53:55 AM
At the moment there are many new coins appearing, it is difficult to differentiate that is the correct coin, but the current ico project is a way to get instant profits, and to leave the coins wasted, I take part in play games and eso ico, but I don't advise you to be with me on the project, thanks
Activity: 208
October 18, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

Yes, there are many tokens that is good to buy, and good for investment. Yes, there are some coins that is dead and not pumping too much but it is getting a dump. Those coins are dead. But there are more coins that is alive and good to buy, bitcoin is one of them. I assure to you that you will get a huge profit when you hold it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
October 18, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
I spent all my money on zec on this correction. i`m so glad i bought it about 100$. looks like easy x10
I hope your choice is correct, but I advise you to buy Ethereum, because ethereum there will be hardfork in November, and I'm sure ethereum will be better and the price will return to 300 $ more, keep hold and buy more
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 18, 2018, 11:32:06 AM
I spent all my money on zec on this correction. i`m so glad i bought it about 100$. looks like easy x10
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
October 18, 2018, 11:29:59 AM
good time to buy mana (decentraland token). looks like this platform will be very popular in the near future
Pages:
Jump to: