Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 4. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 18, 2018, 11:27:24 AM
I think that now it makes sense to buy alternative coins, because their price is very low and the market is starting to recover. These are good points to buy.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
October 18, 2018, 11:25:55 AM
yes, of course, they are worth buying it some coins have very amazing technology which can transform crypto world
Activity: 7
October 18, 2018, 11:18:04 AM
I see a lot of people shilling top 30 market cap projects; while they are good, i think a lot of these projects are resting on their laurels and not doing anything to get us back to the bull run of December by pushing adoption or increasing utility.

There are two alts that i love right now:

Mfchain. Which is a crypto to fiat system with atomic swapping that only needs a phone to operate. It is a more convenient and accessible version of PundiX. The CEO and president are industry vets of payment processors and they also got Brian Rankin, A ex RIPPLE vp, with banking connections, working to get banks of board. The reality is fiat isn't going to be replaced by crypto tomorrow, so we need projects that allow people to tip the toes in the crypto waters so to speak. I think MFCHAIN is that project that will bring the adoption we need. I think it is worth getting a few bags now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 18, 2018, 11:16:26 AM
I have been trading altcoins for some time and generally sometimes its really confusing to choose a nice project and invest in that.But one thing i will always say that good altcoins never made me regret.i had always made some bucks.Basically I stick to a golden rule of investing in any altcoin whose ranks are pretty good with nice circulation and supply.Crypto market is so much volatile and unstable which is the reason it is so interesting.Always something is going around which drives the prices high or low.

I agree with you. It is rather difficult to choose a good project to invest, especially for a beginner. My advice is that a beginner needs to first learn how to choose good projects.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
October 18, 2018, 11:15:22 AM
Monero has been pretty flat (price) as of late. It is due for a rise. Monero will be undergoing a network upgrade in two days.

Three major changes to be introduced: a new form of range proofs called Bullet Proofs, a Tweak in Proof of Work, increase in min ring size.

I agree with you, now moreno is worth buying. what else they have the potential to go up in a moment. and as you said now the price is quite stable.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
October 18, 2018, 11:13:13 AM
I have been trading altcoins for some time and generally sometimes its really confusing to choose a nice project and invest in that.But one thing i will always say that good altcoins never made me regret.i had always made some bucks.Basically I stick to a golden rule of investing in any altcoin whose ranks are pretty good with nice circulation and supply.Crypto market is so much volatile and unstable which is the reason it is so interesting.Always something is going around which drives the prices high or low.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
Stakenet $XSN coin
XSN should not be bought.
A Altcoin that is worth buying is Ethereum, investing in that should make money within 24 hours.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
October 18, 2018, 11:11:50 AM
The alts which are worth buying right now are: Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin.
Ethereum is the most popular right now and with one of the best development teams and a market capital of $21 billion, have the potential to cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018.
Monero is the best privacy coin and with its ring signature, has shown great statistics and wide acceptance in the financial market.
Litecoin is the silver to bitcoin's gold and has shown good stability over the past three years and is a good coin to invest in.
Activity: 175
October 18, 2018, 11:03:03 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
The altcoins worth buying are:
Paragon
Cardano
Stellar
These have been my choices due to their excellent projects and profitable nature. Keep investing in them and you shall see what happens.
copper member
Activity: 658
October 18, 2018, 05:25:53 AM
I like Nano as a long and medium term hold. Zero Fees, instant, scalable, no mining so no carbon emissions or future environmental problems, fixed supply. $250 million market cap means plenty of room to grow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 02:25:34 AM
There are many kinds of altcoint, but not all are worthy of being invested, you have to be smart in choosing good and potential altcoint, for example ethereum, neo, eos I think the coint is good for investment prospects
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
October 18, 2018, 02:13:25 AM
Try going for low cost altcoins with potential projects.Check out  TokenPay TPAY they are building out an ecosystem supporting multiple strong use cases for their highly secure and private coin, tirelessly working to drive adoption (ATMs coming soon in Europe!), 25 million max supply.
Activity: 274
October 18, 2018, 01:51:46 AM
Stakenet $XSN coin
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 17, 2018, 05:28:37 PM
A lot of Altcoins are worth buying and they can bring us huge profits. But it is necessary to carefully approach the selection of projects, it is not as easy as it seems at first glance. Beginners will have a hard time.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 17, 2018, 05:02:52 PM
I don’t know what to do in such a situation, it seems you can buy assets, but the market doesn’t want to grow, there have already been a lot of attempts, but they all failed and there’s a feeling that they won’t let the market rise in the coming years.

I really hope that the market will start to grow. In what forum topic do not look - everywhere they write about the growth of the market. But who does not ask when it will start?
Activity: 69
October 17, 2018, 07:10:45 AM
among Altcoins in my opinion there are good, potentially large and promising altcoins in the future. Ethereum in my opinion is Alt[Suspicious link removed]d, even though the price has dropped dramatically but not only does Ethereum experience it, many altcoins go down. do not worry because Ethereum has a strong foundation so he can rise again, in the future he will rise.
Activity: 378
October 17, 2018, 07:10:11 AM
so many different opinions, this is very good! I am personally waiting for the next wave of growth! I am sure that all coins will grow up. and that's when Bitcoin grows up to $ 20,000 and all the other coins will grow - then you need to sell! I personally hold a lot of different coins! next year many projects will die, but I hope to sell them before this at a bargain price!
Activity: 243
October 17, 2018, 07:08:38 AM
I think you should do some research first. See the potential coins that will give you more profit than others.
You can invest the five top coins on the market. Best altcoin until right now i think is ethereum.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 06:56:47 AM
i   think if   you  are  not  ready  for  loss  so  simply   just  do  not  play  and   my favorite  for  now  is  reddcoins i  like  them a lot...
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
October 17, 2018, 06:52:41 AM
I do not know about BCRM because it is a new coin...

But generally potential is in new coins...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4735005.220
Pages:
Jump to: