Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 283. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
March 28, 2016, 03:47:54 PM
The ethereum could be a good coin to buy. It has strong developers and some big companies support it.

Ethereum is now a no-go solution. Except if you want to take the risk to ride the waves, this coin is definitly not suited for a long-term hold. However, there's still a chance for you to become rich with it, but you'll need to wait at least 4 months (an eternity in the crypto-currencies world) the time that it goes PoS.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 28, 2016, 03:34:06 PM
The ethereum could be a good coin to buy. It has strong developers and some big companies support it.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
March 26, 2016, 01:37:51 AM
Get some SHT, active dev, anon and totally new paradigm. The lead dev on Shitcoin was heavily involved in Nigeriacoin so totally right on there as well. Gonna be distributed per ICO, so hop on that train that's gonna replace BTC

The country coin does not work. How do we know that the SHT will work?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
March 20, 2016, 06:42:57 PM
Get some SHT, active dev, anon and totally new paradigm. The lead dev on Shitcoin was heavily involved in Nigeriacoin so totally right on there as well. Gonna be distributed per ICO, so hop on that train that's gonna replace BTC
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
March 20, 2016, 06:32:35 PM
I'd say buy the only coin that has had 4 cycles of growth without ever dropping below previous lows and always having higher ATH'S when compared to fiat.

With its new 1 year timeliness it really does seem like it will continue this trend.  Of course of you would rather gamble on a 1000% pump buy something other than XVC.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
March 20, 2016, 03:32:55 PM
Dopecoin has actual Grow Op's under its direct control and monthly Audits of its Bud reserves Shocked. What other weed themed coins can say that?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
March 20, 2016, 06:49:50 AM
There is no definite answer to your question as everyone has different ideas on what makes a good investment. All i can say is to do research and invest in coins in which you see potential, remember just because a coin is feature rich does not mean that it will succeed NXT being a prime example. Personally i am invested heavily in bitcoin, litecoin, peercoin and dogecoin as these tend to follow each other when BTC price increases. They are also some of the oldest altcoins around and have considerable staying power. They are also all in the top ten at coinmarketcap.

Apart from those i am also invested in primecoin, foldingcoin and namecoin. Namecoin and primecoin have great potential if they can be developed further. Foldingcoin uses pow mining to find cures for diseases so my investment in that is more of a donation to miners. I was also invested in dash at one time but after a lot of scam accusations against the devs and my own research i decided to sell as it might be a scam, it's price over the last 3 months has also tanked 40% and that further contributed to my decision to dump dash.

All in all do your research, buy coins, put them away and hope the price goes up. It's all or nothing in the crypto game.

All or nothing.  Yes eventually, long run.

Every big winner has to go through a transition stage of dramatic price increase, so a small amount in each of a few speculations is good.

A good portfolio should include alts of very different sizes and types . A core of large ones : (ETH, Dash, Doge)  The older small ones undergoing revival or technical improvement are a fair bet. (eg Supercoin, Hobonickels, Cryptobullion). Plus a few with very different hash/profile (Primecoin, Monero VPN).

With the smaller coins, it's important to check that the wallet works well, the dev is active, there is a good block explorer, and an active forum.

Activity: 776
Merit: 557
March 16, 2016, 06:33:18 PM
I like Bitbay too! What's been achieved is rather astonishing!
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
March 16, 2016, 04:09:48 PM
Vlad2Vlad thinks it is ixcoin:

The deeper I go down this rabbit hole the more spooked I get.

This is getting seriously ridiculous even for a guy like me.

The Oxyrhynchus Papyrus is the oldest known copy of the Book of Revelations (Apocalipsa).

Here is a chunk of it - the original Greek version as handwritten by Apostle John, before it was translated into all the other languages of the world.  This chunk is from Revelations 13 where Apostle John states the riddle of the mark (Symbol) and number of the beast which is chi-iota-sigma (Greek Translation is 616 not 666).

The riddle of the mark (Symbol) and number of the Beast as seen in the visions of Apostle John.
legendary
Activity: 1260
March 15, 2016, 09:14:29 AM
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
0xedA39AF25b25f179bed410EcC6d33060952b7Db3
March 15, 2016, 05:46:02 AM
Ethereum could be a good coin to buy. It is a coin as well as a trading platform. You can do smart contract there.
Activity: 419
March 15, 2016, 04:31:37 AM
This is pretty simple right now.

Ether, NEM, iota

Eth might be done, but NEM and Iota are going up, haven't stopped, and that will continue.

Last year was tough, but this year has some pretty easy picks.

Most of you in this thread are just shilling what you got. Sell the shitcoins, and invest in a serious project.

Smh lol
legendary
Activity: 1131
March 15, 2016, 03:46:20 AM
I suggest to have a look at Cloakcoin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14198183

POSA Anonymous Transactions, Official Release soon ...

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
March 15, 2016, 01:46:47 AM
BITBAY! An altcoins with actual tech behind them rather than hype. Well Bitbay has just created  the first ever working decentralised market and is in the process of getting pegged to the dollar. Bitbays led dev is David Zimbeck - the guy who created 'Halo' and 'Night-trader' for Blackcoin. He's behind Bitbay and works on it full-time! We believe it will be added to Poloniex shortly we predict due to the magnitude of development work and they have asked for more information on the pegging.

BITBAY only has 0.47 BTC worth of volume right now on Bittrex. What makes you think Poloniex is noticing you guys?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 14, 2016, 09:44:01 PM
Pick the coin with the biggest chance of being pumped. Mainly this is focusing on behavior that is illegal in legit trading markets. Good luck.

Speaking of which, the biggest chance of coins to get pumped right now are: ETH, XMR and DASH. The three of them have been pumped recently, but the one which has the most positive effect is ETH. Prices have been increasing over the last months, so it would be best to ride the ETH train. Just suggesting.  Roll Eyes

worst investing advise ever =P

Lol. I know what you might think (since ETH was not meant to be a store of value), but at least you can join in the ride and benefit from this bubble before it explodes. I have already made a good amount of profit with this. Just invest wisely.  Cheesy
Activity: 416
March 14, 2016, 09:36:14 PM
Pick the coin with the biggest chance of being pumped. Mainly this is focusing on behavior that is illegal in legit trading markets. Good luck.

Speaking of which, the biggest chance of coins to get pumped right now are: ETH, XMR and DASH. The three of them have been pumped recently, but the one which has the most positive effect is ETH. Prices have been increasing over the last months, so it would be best to ride the ETH train. Just suggesting.  Roll Eyes

worst investing advise ever =P
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 14, 2016, 09:27:08 PM

legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
March 13, 2016, 08:21:19 PM
BITBAY! An altcoins with actual tech behind them rather than hype. Well Bitbay has just created  the first ever working decentralised market and is in the process of getting pegged to the dollar. Bitbays led dev is David Zimbeck - the guy who created 'Halo' and 'Night-trader' for Blackcoin. He's behind Bitbay and works on it full-time! We believe it will be added to Poloniex shortly we predict due to the magnitude of development work and they have asked for more information on the pegging.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
March 11, 2016, 09:53:41 AM
-snp
I remember this coin, but i thought he is dead. The long-standing time it mixes with start coin. It is alway good to look at those old coin that can surprise us. I know this is not rule but majority of them had last PND before final death.
Yobit is perfect place for reviving.
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
March 11, 2016, 05:31:20 AM

Smartcoin isn't perfect by any stretch, it needs more volume, exchange support, community etc. etc. On a positive note it can be picked up for peanuts, its having a re-brand as we speak has an active dev and a great name going for it.

Maybe pick up a few thousand and get involved

Exchange
https://yobit.net/en/trade/SMC/BTC
Website -
http://smartcoin.cc
Block explorer -
http://smartchain.cc
Bitcointalk -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675821.940
Jump to: