Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 282. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 500
April 03, 2016, 05:50:56 AM
Buy Shadowcash !
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
April 02, 2016, 04:46:18 PM
How can you buy LISK?
They are getting released on April 11th. Will have to wait till then.
Where would it be released though? And where can I stay updated?
i hope they update it here https://lisk.io/
or you can follow their thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlsk-lisk-blockchain-application-platform-for-javascript-developers-1346646
Activity: 777
April 02, 2016, 02:30:29 PM
How can you buy LISK?
Where would it be released though? And where can I stay updated?
dinkimole nokkalle...
April 02, 2016, 01:38:49 PM
How can you buy LISK?
Activity: 777
April 02, 2016, 08:02:59 AM
How can you buy LISK?
Activity: 348
April 02, 2016, 07:49:31 AM
altcoins worth buying? ive  invested a little on nem,  maid safe , dcr  xvg and rbies. im too kate to join the ride on eth tho good research is a must before you invest on altcoins. or you might fall to shitcoins like me.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
April 02, 2016, 05:23:38 AM
All you are strange guys. At first, some of you advises to byu pumped coins, but it's very bad advise. 'cause today they has high price, and tomorrow they'r will be at be bottom.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 31, 2016, 03:35:33 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Well that's the question that if someone truly knew they'd be a very wealthy individual. No one knows but u can do research/make educated guesses.. When it comes to protocols that are primarily used for value transfer, *my educated guess* is theres only room for bitcoin and maybe 1 or 2 others. & the others would more than likely have significantly smaller market caps. I think LTC is a strong candidate simply bc it was one of the first alts to take off and got lucky by the fact that many of the Chinese who trade it don't really think of it as an altcoin. But I don't think it will increase in value relative to btc much (prob just fluctuate within a certain trading range) notwithstanding the extremely rare event that something happens to btc that doesn't affect LTC at all. XMR also has an interesting value proposition imo. Fungibility is an important characteristic of good/sound money. While bitcoin can improve on it's fungibility with things like zcash, it can never be as fungible as XMR is at it's core. This allows monero to make the claim it's more like digital cash, where btc is a decentralized distributed ledger.

When you get into the ethereum type projects/coins i am more uncertain where this goes. Will btc be able to eat ETH's lunch with rootstock etc... idk. I think there's a non trivial chance ETH or an ETH like technology shares a major portion of the crypto pie. Just too early to tell if/what and im observing that space on the sidelines for now.

At this stage of the game, I think it's smart to keep at least 70~80% of your crpyto wealth in BTC
dinkimole nokkalle...
March 31, 2016, 02:34:53 PM
Darknet Tongue

Active developers and some  pretty big names behind it tbh.

There is a low buying atm for masternodes, so I would suggest getting one.

These masternodes makes more than 2TH/s mining pr day.
And you get your money back in around 60 days..
Depending on the price ofc.
How do I invest in darknet?
How can I buy a masternode?
dinkimole nokkalle...
March 31, 2016, 02:33:41 PM
Radium is my best alt investment advice right now.
Way to undervalued for it's tech.
What is so unique about Radium?
Its already priced high, no?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 31, 2016, 10:34:46 AM
Radium is my best alt investment advice right now.
Way to undervalued for it's tech.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 31, 2016, 09:42:29 AM
If you have a short term plan to make trade with the altcoin, then yes altcoins worth buying.
But on term basis , it is too risky.
Activity: 157
March 31, 2016, 09:18:14 AM
When you want a full anon coin, then you must buy Cloakcoin.

The POSA3 wallet (2 years waiting) was released today.  Wink

If something so long-awaited finally got released today, a price increase might happen soon, maybe it already had.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2016, 04:21:01 PM
When you want a full anon coin, then you must buy Cloakcoin.

The POSA3 wallet (2 years waiting) was released today.  Wink
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
March 30, 2016, 04:19:13 PM
Darknet Tongue

Active developers and some  pretty big names behind it tbh.

There is a low buying atm for masternodes, so I would suggest getting one.

These masternodes makes more than 2TH/s mining pr day.
And you get your money back in around 60 days..
Depending on the price ofc.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
March 30, 2016, 11:57:09 AM
The ethereum could be a good coin to buy. It has strong developers and some big companies support it.

Ethereum is now a no-go solution. Except if you want to take the risk to ride the waves, this coin is definitly not suited for a long-term hold. However, there's still a chance for you to become rich with it, but you'll need to wait at least 4 months (an eternity in the crypto-currencies world) the time that it goes PoS.

What effect will PoS have ? Is that not a good step forward ?

I think PoS is good if the inflation is low. If the inflation is less than the world economy growth rate, the value of the coin will rise.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
March 29, 2016, 07:34:25 PM
Lisk is good, Also check out SEC, its a Decentralized Contract Market on the safenetwork, the network maid uses, here is the link for it http://discuss.safex.io/
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
March 29, 2016, 06:33:23 PM
For me the best one Lisk
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
March 28, 2016, 07:12:54 PM
The ethereum could be a good coin to buy. It has strong developers and some big companies support it.

Ethereum is now a no-go solution. Except if you want to take the risk to ride the waves, this coin is definitly not suited for a long-term hold. However, there's still a chance for you to become rich with it, but you'll need to wait at least 4 months (an eternity in the crypto-currencies world) the time that it goes PoS.

What effect will PoS have ? Is that not a good step forward ?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
March 28, 2016, 06:06:26 PM

Are there any links to it new PoS specs,
interest , max age , stuff like that?

Thanks.
 Cool
Jump to: