Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 286. (Read 259617 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
March 02, 2016, 10:27:16 AM
I see monero winning battle as best anoncoin?
I will investigate more about, but i don see why this coin wont reach 500k sat at least.
You must look at their topic they are more active than DASH.

Monero is the most valuable cryptonote anonymous coin. It is more valuable than Bytecoin. But it is lower than Dash.

Where do you buy Monero?
I'm on yobit but then I don't see monero on thier list, people in the trollbox don't know why either. Which exchange do you see monero being paired with btc?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
March 02, 2016, 09:20:40 AM
It offers something completely new and not more of the same.
see this for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SXfYgQxsOA
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 02, 2016, 09:15:23 AM
I hightly recommend tauchain

why you recommend tauchain?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 01, 2016, 05:31:53 PM
Only a few eth-fork alt coins on market right now and eth is a runaway train.  Expanse has taken off.  SOILcoin is in same category with solid developer, but is completely undervalued.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/soilcoin/.  At current price low risk with potential for high reward
Activity: 238
March 01, 2016, 09:31:20 AM
I will investigate more about, but i don see why this coin wont reach 500k sat at least.

Monero is the most valuable cryptonote anonymous coin. It is more valuable than Bytecoin. But it is lower than Dash.

Nice i didn't know this. I've never taken monero that seriously.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Unpaid signature.
March 01, 2016, 09:23:34 AM

Activity: 476
March 01, 2016, 08:06:05 AM
Activity: 76
March 01, 2016, 04:54:45 AM
I hightly recommend tauchain
Activity: 419
March 01, 2016, 01:08:32 AM
Microsoft is partnering with Iota

The largest bank in Japan is testing with NEM right now.

Things are changing guys. Real things are now happening with some cryptos.

Pay attention to these two especially.

And of course Ether
Activity: 7
February 28, 2016, 11:02:25 PM
and also... Influxcoin... is a good  coin, look the price on Cryptopia  Cheesy
Activity: 723
Merit: 519
February 28, 2016, 03:23:20 PM
Well, thats really a tough thing to answer. It seems lately even alot of the 'good' coins are dying out or losing community support. I think MaryJaneCoin, PotCoin, Dashcoin, and JoinCoin are possible good coins for a long term investment.

dashcoin is crap, I think you meant to say DASH (formally drk)
Activity: 170
February 28, 2016, 11:21:09 AM
A couple of recs. One I like is the only coin around with an ideology behind it (BTC remember  Shocked). If The developer does pull off what he claims he can and gain media traction this coin which is dirt cheap for now will become a good one.  The Patton is never wrong! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/president-trumpofficial-threadtrump-coinofficial-thread-1367265
Another coin that's dirt cheap is Scotcoin. Obvious there's a team behind it on a constant pump and dump from 200-400 sats up and down for weeks now. There is no thread, no website of sorts, almost no interest. Yet It's doing quite well and that always means there's a team. If you put in some buys at around 200 just sell them at around 350. You can ride that for weeks and it soon mounts up. Its on Bittrex. If any of you buy and lose on either of these two coins show me the proof and I will personally refund you as long as your not a complete doofus.

Activity: 448
February 27, 2016, 04:46:07 PM
Every alt coins are used just for speculation purpose nothing more then this .
new coins will come and old coins will go out except bit coin. .

I forget, the cult of Bitcoin speaks. Let's see how Bitcoin enjoys the Ethereum rise.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
February 27, 2016, 04:09:09 PM
Ethereum is the second largest crypto currency now. It is already $500 million market cap. It has potential to go higher.

try explaining bitcoin to a novice.

now try explaining ethereum. rocket science. i see no future for the masses at least at this point.

There are more application with Ethereum to be online soon. I think the first one will be Augur.
Activity: 47
February 27, 2016, 03:49:05 PM
Any love for Gridcoin?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 27, 2016, 02:00:59 PM
Every alt coins are used just for speculation purpose nothing more then this .
new coins will come and old coins will go out except bit coin. .
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
February 27, 2016, 01:30:17 PM
Ethereum is the second largest crypto currency now. It is already $500 million market cap. It has potential to go higher.

try explaining bitcoin to a novice.

now try explaining ethereum. rocket science. i see no future for the masses at least at this point.
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
February 27, 2016, 01:14:22 PM
The last month i bought 4 coins.

1. Gulden: i believe huge in the coin. You can pay at every bitcoin merchants when andoid wallet app being realised in March.

2. Siacoin: Bought when it was low. I think it could rice huge in March. Maybe some new investors and new release then.

3. Sibcoin: Dont know very much about this coin. Russian based with own android app.

4. Transfercoin: The coin i believe less in. But hope it could prove me wrong.

These could be good coins. But the new features can be adopted by bitcoin if these feauteres are useful.
Activity: 95
February 26, 2016, 01:56:55 PM
The last month i bought 4 coins.

1. Gulden: i believe huge in the coin. You can pay at every bitcoin merchants when andoid wallet app being realised in March.

2. Siacoin: Bought when it was low. I think it could rice huge in March. Maybe some new investors and new release then.

3. Sibcoin: Dont know very much about this coin. Russian based with own android app.

4. Transfercoin: The coin i believe less in. But hope it could prove me wrong.
Activity: 7
February 26, 2016, 12:37:29 PM
what you guys think now about influxcoin ?

you guys have some hope that the value of influxcoin goes up again ?
Jump to: