Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 285. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 06, 2016, 08:25:58 AM
The price of Etherum is about $11 now. It seems that it is a good coin. But it still has to be tested by time.
This is just a pump nothing more! Who can tell what is real value right now.
Many of those investor don't even know what they have bought. And who cares 3x, 5x and they will exit .
There is nothing special just mass euphoria caused by pump.

That eth hype was the worst ever...
It will not go up anymore as we all know that,that was just a bubble...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 06, 2016, 08:21:09 AM
The price of Etherum is about $11 now. It seems that it is a good coin. But it still has to be tested by time.
This is just a pump nothing more! Who can tell what is real value right now.
Many of those investor don't even know what they have bought. And who cares 3x, 5x and they will exit .
There is nothing special just mass euphoria caused by pump.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
March 06, 2016, 06:22:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 06, 2016, 06:20:40 AM
i'm followin DEUR
Under 25 satoshi it could be interesting to risk buying.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 06, 2016, 06:10:59 AM
Warp is intersting.

I did saw the coin's thread lately but i haven't really read everything about it. maybe you should point out which make it interesting. Alot of users don't trust new coins these days due to them become scam in the end. Some aren't even convince yet even when it reach $8 for its value such as ETH.

The price of a coin is no sign of the good or bad.If you keep on pump it then you can take it to thousands of dollars and which is also a well know Pump & Dump tactic.

I think Ether will settle down round 8-25 dollars as the base price while considering it is going to become POS this summer.It would be good to hold some then.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 06, 2016, 05:44:46 AM
Warp is intersting.

I did saw the coin's thread lately but i haven't really read everything about it. maybe you should point out which make it interesting. Alot of users don't trust new coins these days due to them become scam in the end. Some aren't even convince yet even when it reach $8 for its value such as ETH.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
March 05, 2016, 11:56:52 AM
Warp is intersting.

Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 05, 2016, 10:28:53 AM
Ethereum is prettly popular at the moment. But I am not sure about the other clones. No bitcoin clone will take over bitcoin.
This is just a game like lottery we all joining and we all know there will be one or few winners.
All the rest will only throw away invested btcs.
We all know this and still few people here talking "Bitcoin is dead long live ETH"

Its only a lottery if you walk around with blinkers on not knowing shit.
March 05, 2016, 10:17:09 AM
Ethereum is prettly popular at the moment. But I am not sure about the other clones. No bitcoin clone will take over bitcoin.
This is just a game like lottery we all joining and we all know there will be one or few winners.
All the rest will only throw away invested btcs.
We all know this and still few people here talking "Bitcoin is dead long live ETH"
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
March 05, 2016, 06:25:08 AM
Only a few eth-fork alt coins on market right now and eth is a runaway train.  Expanse has taken off.  SOILcoin is in same category with solid developer, but is completely undervalued.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/soilcoin/.  At current price low risk with potential for high reward

as eth-fork there's also shift which looks quite good after the takeover
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-shift-shf-takeover-thread-1364925

I also found this one https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-krypton-kr-baas-corp-open-source-public-blockchain-for-businessiot-1368118

any other Eth Clones out there?
please add to this list Smiley

Ethereum-Based CryptoCurrencies:
- Expanse
- Soil
- Shift
- Krypton

March 04, 2016, 12:18:46 PM
Warp is intersting.

The only one worth buying is Ethereum.

You can make money from every coin if you don't become obsessed with it.
Try to distinguish emotions from business.
This way you can earn money, other way you will become bagholder.
Activity: 47
March 04, 2016, 11:30:42 AM
Gridcoin is worth keeping an eye on.. team Gridcoin is currently #1 in BOINC leaderboards with 1.2k of 300k active users out of 3.5 million total registered users. We have the potential for massive growth..
legendary
Activity: 942
March 04, 2016, 10:22:54 AM
Only a few eth-fork alt coins on market right now and eth is a runaway train.  Expanse has taken off.  SOILcoin is in same category with solid developer, but is completely undervalued.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/soilcoin/.  At current price low risk with potential for high reward

as eth-fork there's also shift which looks quite good after the takeover
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-shift-shf-takeover-thread-1364925

I also found this one https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-krypton-kr-baas-corp-open-source-public-blockchain-for-businessiot-1368118

any other Eth Clones out there?
please add to this list Smiley

Ethereum-Based CryptoCurrencies:
- Expanse
- Soil
- Shift
- Krypton
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
March 04, 2016, 06:36:33 AM
Microsoft is partnering with Iota

The largest bank in Japan is testing with NEM right now.

Things are changing guys. Real things are now happening with some cryptos.

Pay attention to these two especially.

And of course Ether

Completely right, also my suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 942
March 04, 2016, 06:24:46 AM
Warp is intersting.
yes, indeed
Activity: 14
March 04, 2016, 05:41:21 AM

Bitcoin for the money, Ethereum for the smart contract and apps. Monero for the anonymous transactions.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
March 03, 2016, 06:27:30 AM
Warp is intersting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 03, 2016, 06:20:11 AM
Activity: 457
Merit: 274
March 03, 2016, 06:17:01 AM

you have to do some research. and its logic when a coin have a really good dev team, and they are working constantly on the coin, you can say that the coin has a good change.

just do some research and after it you can ask some specifc questions.
 the community would like to help you, but ask some good questions and mostly we can send you a link to another treads.
March 03, 2016, 04:54:12 AM
Where do you buy Monero?
I'm on yobit but then I don't see monero on thier list, people in the trollbox don't know why either. Which exchange do you see monero being paired with btc?
Use Bittrex that are very good exchange. Probably most secure of all alts/btc exchanges.
 I have 2 years experience with them and i'm very satisfied.

Also you can use Poloniex they have even parity Monero /LTC and others.
But if you want to learn more, try on their official announcement page.
Jump to: