Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 291. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
January 28, 2016, 11:00:14 AM
The only alt coin worth buying is Ethereum.  Thats why when ethereum is up all other coins are down.  It's like a straight choice:  shitcoins or Ethereum.

You either buy utter shit or you buy ethereum.

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
January 28, 2016, 10:31:34 AM
i recently found out about bitbay and honestly i cannot find a more interesting, promising (and cheap) alt coin project
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 28, 2016, 07:41:06 AM
I think Peercoin can have a decent Chance to Get a increase AS well. The technical development is much better than Litecoin for example. Sunnyking did a good Job.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
January 27, 2016, 08:01:40 PM
If you're looking for a solid short term hold I would look at CLAM.
Super cheap right now. Anything under .0025 for the coin is a deal imho.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_clam

Good luck on your trades
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2016, 07:54:30 PM
now it's a good time to buy Altcoins

not so good as it was at the beginning of January
but the market has a good potential
the general trend of the market is headed up since 2015
http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php

THANK YOU! Your work just put teeth to what I already guessed: the pumps are long & widespread enough to make for a new bull market.

(Whaddaya know... Blackcoin - Blackcoin! - just poked above 10,000 satoshis...)

(And PAYCOIN's above 10,000 satoshis! Holy crap...)
legendary
January 27, 2016, 07:50:49 PM
It's hard to make a mistake trading high volume coins at Polo.  Anyone who knows how to buy low then sell high could make some profit.

Don't mean to knock ya, but that comment sounds like "Famous Last Words."

[ Yes, my scars are showing. Smiley ]

Well there's more to it than buy low, sell high.  What I mean is trading just got easier lately with all the pumps.

Kewl. Smiley I know what you mean: this kind of market, as of now, is kind enough to bail you out of most of your trading mistakes.
Activity: 328
January 27, 2016, 03:15:42 PM
now it's a good time to buy Altcoins

not so good as it was at the beginning of January
but the market has a good potential
the general trend of the market is headed up since 2015
http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
January 27, 2016, 11:40:46 AM
If you want to go into trading, now is the right time, you can easily predict which coin will be go down and up.. you can double or triple your money if the timing is right
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 27, 2016, 11:37:31 AM
It's hard to make a mistake trading high volume coins at Polo.  Anyone who knows how to buy low then sell high could make some profit.

Well there's more to it than buy low, sell high.  What I mean is trading just got easier lately with all the pumps.
Activity: 462
January 27, 2016, 11:30:25 AM
How on Earth did Ripple get back in the picture? I thought it was dead when the creators themselves said they were selling all their XRP.

It is still the third largest coin in the world. It is even larger than litecoin.
The problem is that, i've never understood why. More than 50% are still in the devs pocket. So i also don't understand, why people around here start to scream scam once they see a coin with 10% premine. Fuck logic

I think they probably have some big time whale behind them. Its not possible that this coin would live after that crash without help
Probably. Does somebody know whot is that whale? IMO they've just sold enough in the last months from their pockets so making "regulations" like this can be pretty easy for them.
legendary
January 27, 2016, 09:31:57 AM

Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
January 27, 2016, 07:11:54 AM
a variety of crypto was associated, I think with a narrow specialization in the struggle for future markets and users, and someone suggested an open real-time security anyone anonymity when making a transaction, someone low a fee, someone quick processing of information, one way or another, much variety can now combine platform 2.0 and what I think it is pointless to run coins how to create diversity and that the loss of time and money and that in the end we are viewed and seen only a few developed and open source, that may become useful in the economy, although that full of some solutions we make sure that not to find, but the fine-tuning to the requested acceptable maximum and already vypolnenie problems and continuing to explore it can be solved, though, but the fact that full control regulator will not be able to give consent one way or another, i think
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 27, 2016, 07:10:44 AM
How on Earth did Ripple get back in the picture? I thought it was dead when the creators themselves said they were selling all their XRP.

It is still the third largest coin in the world. It is even larger than litecoin.
The problem is that, i've never understood why. More than 50% are still in the devs pocket. So i also don't understand, why people around here start to scream scam once they see a coin with 10% premine. Fuck logic

I think they probably have some big time whale behind them. Its not possible that this coin would live after that crash without help
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 27, 2016, 07:02:14 AM
Activity: 462
January 27, 2016, 06:31:50 AM

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 27, 2016, 05:27:12 AM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 26, 2016, 05:41:30 PM
I have made good profit with DEUR
I regret I have not believed more in it...now it is harder ...but should until be possible to make a little trading profit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
January 26, 2016, 05:37:52 PM
Well, thats really a tough thing to answer. It seems lately even alot of the 'good' coins are dying out or losing community support. I think MaryJaneCoin & PotCoin are possible good coins for a long term investment.

With 420 coming up. These are obviously good buys.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 26, 2016, 05:16:03 PM
there's also Influxcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
January 26, 2016, 05:10:20 PM
Jump to: