Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 85. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 578
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 10:00:19 PM
So many new project scams, new investors need to be careful now more than ever.  There have been many scams over the years, but they are now getting increasingly complex and professional in the whitepapers, promotional videos, and ANN threads.  Make sure to do thorough research on the teams before investing, and that those people are indeed real and part of the team, not just being used for their name.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 09:45:41 PM
I think you can choose from the list of 10 best coins, I think there are many coins that have a good future like Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, EOS and Cardano their development is very good in my opinion worth to be bought and saved for you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 03:50:27 PM
I think some of them are good enough for us to invest to make more money in the near future and we can buy in more things that we have expected. They are good so by in some.
Activity: 350
April 30, 2018, 03:37:55 PM
There are a lot of coins that worth to buy cuz they have excellent prospects now and in the future. I choose these coins: Ethereum, EOS, NEM, NEO, Cardano, Tron, and IOTA.
Activity: 22
April 30, 2018, 02:56:22 PM
Eos!!!
Activity: 116
April 30, 2018, 02:47:51 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I think ETH, NEO & RIPPLE is the good time to buy now. Because it's price rise in these moments I believe in these coins it's will give us a huge profit in this year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
April 30, 2018, 02:36:14 PM
Altcoins is a buy at anytime if you are a very good trader/investor for two reason:
1. Buy alt with potentials will help you to accumulate more bitcoin.
2. Investment in altcoins is very lucrative for those that understand the market.
However, research is very important.

If you wanna earn money, you have to do your own research about projects you're investing in. Disregard all rating websites, because some of them are totally fake and just wasting your time and do your research. And diversify. There definitely are coins worth buying, you just have to be patient in finding them.
Activity: 210
April 30, 2018, 02:19:55 PM
Yes many alt coins worth buying.
Not all the coins are dead or shit coins, do some research so you came to know.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 02:06:16 PM
Altcoins is a buy at anytime if you are a very good trader/investor for two reason:
1. Buy alt with potentials will help you to accumulate more bitcoin.
2. Investment in altcoins is very lucrative for those that understand the market.
However, research is very important.
Activity: 540
April 30, 2018, 01:54:25 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Actually, there are many altcoins that can help us to become successful person. I earned now many money by patronizing profitable altcoins like Ethereum, Monero and Litecoin.
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 01:52:05 PM
I do believed that there are still some altcoin worth buying it, Though many or most of them are shit coins, always check for the coinmarket cap.com for us to find out the legit coins and for us to choose the altcoin which we are going to buy in or hold them in long term basis.
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 01:12:00 PM
450 members and growing! DAG
900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
www.bitcoinb.io
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
5 000 000 coins will be valid initially in the Pre-sale, Will finally be 3 000 000 once closer to target. @ 50% target 4 000 000 coins.
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from nano fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

More information:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-black-btcb-airdrop-ico-fair-distribution-36-billion-dag-3124440
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 01:37:09 AM
Not all the coins are worth to buy, buy only when they have a working product or at least it is under construction. I think coins with that criteria would have a good chances to be a good one.
Activity: 12
April 29, 2018, 09:48:46 PM
i love neo zil blz
copper member
Activity: 518
April 29, 2018, 09:47:45 PM
nano,verg,neo,bts
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
April 29, 2018, 09:46:19 PM
I do not know which altcoin you mean. But at the beginning of the year all the coins including bitcoin did fall. But after that if you follow the market, in a month or two a lot of altcoin that gives profit more than 50%
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
April 29, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

TRX does have the potential to grow in the market today since more people is keep on investing on this coin since it was affected by the growth of bitcoins and the price is decreasing today, this coin is just similar in ethereum so it is guaranteed that you will earn profit from it.
Activity: 364
April 29, 2018, 08:47:43 PM
Indeed to determine the potentially big coin in the future is very difficult to predict but I have the view that xlm will be a very coin in the interest of many people later because the price movement every time often increased.
Activity: 88
April 29, 2018, 08:44:33 PM
We are in the world of digital currency which is crypto world and this is not astonishing  why many of the rising coin in this industry appeared because its very trending nowadays. But no worries due to there's still legit altcoin were we can give our trust to buy it. Like eth, litcoin, monero, nem, and others.
Activity: 378
April 29, 2018, 08:42:27 PM
For me buying altcoins is really worth it, because there are so many altcoins that has a great future like bitcoin, and one of thos altcoins that has a future and worth to buy is ethereum, ripple and waves, i believe that it can really give us a lot of money in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: