Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 86. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 08:36:26 PM
Neo is good, I have been watching it for a while now and it's steady and getting more value, but I love this coin call CUBE - AUTO it's fantastic this week, it's price got double this present week, they have great potential to become top5 most use coin before December. Am holding them for a long term investment
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 03:24:03 PM
I'm still thinking NEO and WTC will go higher, so much potential... they just go down because bitcoin is going huge for now but when it will slow down you will see them both come back!!
Activity: 11
April 29, 2018, 05:27:37 AM
Eth ofc! I also like PKT, it might grow very soon!
Activity: 490
April 29, 2018, 05:16:35 AM
The OmiseGO (OMG) token was released by the Asian company Omise in the framework of the ICO, aimed at raising funds for the creation of a decentralized platform for the exchange of phiatic and crypto currencies. In my opinion, a very promising token
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 05:08:00 AM
Ripple, eth
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 04:52:46 AM
I think altcoin with a strong platform will not die, like eth or waves for example, if such coins will die, I think bitcoin will also die.

Coins that have their own platform and their own exchanges are protected in the future from unforeseen situations. These coins will live.
Activity: 98
April 29, 2018, 03:44:15 AM
Had a look at some of the coins on coinmarket cap, and their websites. I think lots of coins, maybe 20 or 30 of them have very useful properties and uses, blockchain, anonymity etc.  I presume, the future will be a mixed bag of various altcoins.
For me, I like the idea of coins that serve alternative uses, for example, Gridcoin, Foldcoin, Curecoin, etc, as well as coins offering anonimity, like Dash, Bytecoin, Monero, then POS coins that offer the holder the opportunity to earn interest.
All of the above are useful properties that will appeal to various types of people.
Activity: 77
April 29, 2018, 03:42:31 AM
Ethereum still has a good potential for investment, in my opinion, it has been growing very well lately.
Activity: 182
April 29, 2018, 03:39:49 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I think a lot of coins are really potential to grow in the future, I mean technologically and economically. But as good as any technology behind a crypto, ultimately the consensus will be decisive.
Activity: 126
April 29, 2018, 03:31:41 AM
I think altcoin with a strong platform will not die, like eth or waves for example, if such coins will die, I think bitcoin will also die.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 10:42:53 PM
A lot of altcoins really do benefit in this one month. But there is no guarantee that will always be so. I just want to say that no one knows which coin will benefit. If you believe, choose your coins to the extent that you are willing to bear the loss, if not, get out of here.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 02:16:01 PM
Altcoins are worth buying when you have a short term plan to make trade with the altcoin. The only reason is that its potential won't have high variation as bitcoin. So holding it long is not much profitable as well not secure as bitcoin.
Today there are some good coins apart from BTC, holding the altcoin that can give you a pretty high profit. Therefore, not necessarily the BTC, BTC today may no longer attract many people, BTC is only a tool to exchange between investors. BTC holdings have dropped significantly.
Activity: 17
April 28, 2018, 11:29:16 AM
With a lot of altcoins in the market you cannot just blindly pick what to invest, you need to study them all and also consider the volume, the greater the volume the better as that would prove that people are trusting on their money with such project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
April 27, 2018, 04:09:47 PM
Altcoins are worth buying when you have a short term plan to make trade with the altcoin. The only reason is that its potential won't have high variation as bitcoin. So holding it long is not much profitable as well not secure as bitcoin.
Activity: 69
April 27, 2018, 07:29:18 AM
It is definitely worth buying because Altcoin has been made for something otherwise people are not that fool so they are investing that much money there is some worth and because of that people are investing money and buying altcoins.

Do you think Bitcoin Cash is worth buying for the long term hodl?
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 08:07:06 PM
It is definitely worth buying because Altcoin has been made for something otherwise people are not that fool so they are investing that much money there is some worth and because of that people are investing money and buying altcoins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 26, 2018, 07:59:15 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Always buy those undervalued coins. There are a lot of them. I will give you some : xem, utrust, waves, iota, maidsafe. That coins are my prospective coins that are undervalue. Aside from those, ethereum is one though pricey. Neo is one. Try to search on them and analyze their features why they are for keeps.
These are quite old coins. Why do not you turn your attention to new projects that have appeared this year? I believe that projects that appeared this year have much more growth prospects than Old Coins.
Oh, really?
Can you explain for me why the price of Bitcoin always higher than other cryptocurrency in the market?
Why Ethereum is as the No.1 altcoin and have #2 in the ranking of cryptocurrency?
And you have to remember, nowadays, any new cryptocurrency created are the ICO token develop from the Ethereum platform (smart contract and ERC token).
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
April 26, 2018, 07:40:14 PM
I think the best alt coins worth buying at the moment would be:
1. Matrix AI Network Tokens
2. EOS
3. Ethereum
4. NEO
This is some of the coins in my portfolio that I research and invested on.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 26, 2018, 07:35:22 PM
before investing, what I do is to understand more about what coins will be selected by reading and searching for information from various sources. I found many coins that have good potential and quality with an experienced team of developers. I think a good altcoin to buy is:
1. ethereum (ETH)
2. Dash
3. litecoin
4. Ripples
5. monero
In the short time, I think investing into Dash is better than another altcoin at current.
Dash will complete masternode soon, and it will start distribution.
As airdrop, the value of cryptocurrency usually higher than after the masternode distribution for the investor.
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
April 26, 2018, 07:29:32 PM
ParallelCoin (DUO) is going to fly this year, its an old coin thats recently been taken over
Its also very rare the max supply is only 1 million coins, currently there is a supply of around 315000 DUO.
Its not going to be this price for long Smiley

I hope someone finds my info useful  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: