Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 82. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 01:58:22 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
The alt coins that are working on great projects are worth investing in. I have LSK, PRG, ADA and XRP in my portfolio. All these are working on great projects and they have a dedicated team which has been delivering good results. All seems good with these coins and I find no reason not to invest in it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 12:50:31 PM
As always, first suggestion can be - go to coin market cap and take a look which coins are perspective and trustworthy right now..
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
There are a lot of altcoins that are worth buying, one of it is ethereum. Ever since, ethereum has been known to be the coin that will follow bitcoin's footstep and as we all can see now, it is slowly making its way to the top by having a price that increases slowly over time. We should appreciate ethereum more and buy more of it if we really want  to gain benefits from it.
Activity: 19
May 07, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, NEM, IOTA, etc. There is a lot of room for growth. The proportion of these “cottage coins” in your digital asset portfolio Should be 30% to 40%. Their prospects may still be good, but they are more volatile than Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Check out SIBCoin basically it uses masternodes like Dash
I like them as well because of their team goal.
Activity: 123
May 07, 2018, 05:56:26 AM
There are a lot of COINS on the coinscapmarket, so make sure you choose some and study it.
You need time to monitor the progress of the coin so that you know when and when to exit, whether you are?
Long-term and short-term investments require knowledge to manage your investments. Remember, investing doesn't guarantee a simple investment.
In fact, it's too risky to invest in encryption, and some of it is just because it's smart to be successful, so we are.
Activity: 70
May 07, 2018, 05:51:41 AM
There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 84
May 06, 2018, 06:40:36 AM
Not all coins are worth buying because of their value  ,the best altcoins to buy are the top twenty in the rank of coin index in the digital market but most of all the bitcoin is still the best to buy or invest.
Activity: 29
May 06, 2018, 06:17:15 AM
I believe that good reputable altcoins which have community acceptance will not die, and they will flourish in future. I think this year is the year for altcoins, you can see almost all altcoins price increase in this year.
Activity: 38
May 06, 2018, 06:14:58 AM
I believe TravelerToken will be an altcoin that has a lot of potential to grow in the near future, as they are targeting the $2.3 trillion travel industry that involves more than 1.23 billion travelers on a yearly basis.

TravelerToken also has a very practical and viable use case - they are trying to revolutionize the travel industry by removing all the hefty processing and transaction fees that start piling up whenever there is a variety of intermediaries involved in the travel ecosystem. Furthermore, users of the TravelerToken debit card will be able to withdraw money in a foreign country without having to worry about poor exchange rates.

For more information, you can visit their website or read their whitepaper.

They will also be launching their bounty program soon (I heard it's tomorrow), so stay tuned. Here's the [ANN] thread for the TLT bounty program for reference.
Activity: 31
May 06, 2018, 05:50:42 AM
The stratis will be a good investment right now. At november they will implement their first milestone according to the Roadmap.
Activity: 69
May 06, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
Most of the COINS are fraudulent. Although they have excellent white papers, they are unable to complete their plans, and their purpose is to get enough money from the investment.
Activity: 123
May 06, 2018, 05:44:51 AM

I think every coin has it own time to rise, if the coin are have legit project and team development with executing capability, it is just the matter of time, people are very impatient, so i think the voice of some people in some forum are not to take it seriously. and of course there is a ton of potential coin, just buy the  top 100 coin in coinmarketcap list and you you can make sure in the future year.
Activity: 129
May 06, 2018, 05:41:36 AM
Altcoins worth buying are ethereum first and foremost. This is the best altcoin project out there and there is no disputing that fact. There are other good coins out there but you have to invest in ethereum first. Then you can start thinking about investing in NEO and monero and also the likes of ripple.

Lets hope SEC wont rule that ethereum is security,that could cause a lot of issues.
Activity: 196
May 06, 2018, 05:41:18 AM
I think the subconservative part of the crypto currencies market is the most moving. investors are always prefering because the potential is very high. I think it's time to buy it right now.
Activity: 79
May 06, 2018, 05:40:03 AM
There are lots of altcoin that are worth buying and investing for. The only needs is for you to explore those coins by just simply doing a research or background check about that certain altcoin and if you do not even have that much time to research, you may just look up into the marketplace for its price value status and start comparing those and you must even try to take a risk of at least trying them so that you can experience if it is worthy or not. The decision and the ability to choose is just on your hands. There are lots of altcoin to unlock waiting for you to see them and explore its worth.
Activity: 141
May 06, 2018, 05:38:46 AM
You can choose to invest in currencies that are currently low in price but have very good prospects for future growth. I think EOS, ACT, NEO, and HT are all very good choices. I think they will have a lot of room for growth in the future.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 05:36:29 AM
There are many worthy altcoins to buy even every day there is altcoin born,actually easy way to choose altcoin which is feasible to buy but you have to be careful,I think if you want to buy a decent altcoin you have to know registered wherever the alt is if it is listed in various major exchanges then alt it is worth to buy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
May 06, 2018, 05:20:05 AM
Many people are recommending Ethereum, Litecoin ve Neo. for me this is the time to invest in those altcoin i will choose to stay in bitcoin and altcoins. right now because the price of bitcoin and all altcoins gradually increasing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
May 06, 2018, 05:17:29 AM
According to my understanding, one altcoin with a good potential to invest is Ethereum, because Ethereum price movements are very significant, much less enthusiasts of Ethereum coins are very high.
I am with you that Ethereum is a great choice.
It is expected to reach 15k this year.
I have 50% of my portfolio in Ethereum.
Activity: 89
May 06, 2018, 04:52:03 AM
Altcoins worth buying are ethereum first and foremost. This is the best altcoin project out there and there is no disputing that fact. There are other good coins out there but you have to invest in ethereum first. Then you can start thinking about investing in NEO and monero and also the likes of ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: