Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 84. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 04:03:36 PM
you cannot just be reading news about what other people are saying you have to investigate yourself about coins you have to see which coins are good and which are bad and yes alt coins are definitely worth buying you just have to find the right one for example you can check out coti it is a really good project https://coti.io/
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 11:02:29 AM
I think the altcoin worth to buying right now is Ripple. Why ? Because Ripple continue to show of price increases when Bitcoin experienced attacks on the domestic market and outside. Another advantage of Ripple is that it is unaffected by various speculations or rumours. The ripple value is predicted to be $4  - $ 5 by 2018 and this is quite realistic to achieve. NEO can also be another alternative because NEO demand has never been down since 2016. Many analysis sure in the end of 2018, prices of NEO will increase to $ 100
Do you think $100 is a small target for the potential of NEO? I believe the price of NEO will be higher than current not only 100% to 200%. Until next year, the value of NEO can add up to $1,000 if we can complete the target on the roadmap as the schedule created. The ecosystem of NEO is not smaller than other cryptocurrencies, even Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 03:48:13 PM
I think the altcoin worth to buying right now is Ripple. Why ? Because Ripple continue to show of price increases when Bitcoin experienced attacks on the domestic market and outside. Another advantage of Ripple is that it is unaffected by various speculations or rumours. The ripple value is predicted to be $4  - $ 5 by 2018 and this is quite realistic to achieve. NEO can also be another alternative because NEO demand has never been down since 2016. Many analysis sure in the end of 2018, prices of NEO will increase to $ 100
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 02:49:42 PM
Most of the coins can be bought at the moment because of the low prices. But first carefully search the projects of the related coins to invest. My choice of coins which worth buying is VEN, GIFTO and ADA.
Activity: 251
May 01, 2018, 02:43:44 PM
bitbay is extremely under priced. Hugly been developed with cryptos only true decentralsed smart contracts and will have cryptos first rolling peg (similar to banking systems) so price will rocket.  Answering the treads title - Bitbay is worth buying for sure!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
May 01, 2018, 02:31:18 PM
Here are some coins that I bought and why:
1) Iconomi (ICN)
In March, Iconomi introduced commission, which is paid by the ICN platform token. The introduction of commissions will increase the scope of the use of the token. In the future, starting from June 2018, the commission for the management of digital assets will be levied and converted to ICN daily, and then the tokens will be burned at the end of each quarter (similarly to the repurchase of shares). The combustion program will reduce the total volume of tokens in circulation, which will increase the cost of the remaining ICNs.

2) Lisk (LSK)
Last month Lisk launched the desktop and Lisk Hub web application, earned Lisk Academy and announced the Lisk Template, marketing was strengthened and user support improved.
I think more and more new projects will use it.
Activity: 122
May 01, 2018, 02:15:43 PM
First of all, you should research yourself which altcoins are safe and to which you will investment. You can be mistaken here by asking it. When you examine coinmarketcap, you can see altcoins that are increased in value.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 01:46:40 PM
It would not be wise to invest only in bitcoin. other opportunities should be assessed. As long as the right steps are taken, the Altcoins are profitable investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 01:41:37 PM
Yes it is. Aside from bitcoin you can invest in altcoins. Altcoins are moving also in the market. There’s a lot of algcoins that you can buy. For example you can buy ethereum according to many trading sites Ethernet is next to bitcoin. The value of ethereum is moving or increased time to time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
May 01, 2018, 01:39:33 PM
I think it was very valuable to buy an alternative digital currency. If we buy the best alternative crypto currencies we will make a high profit. Buying altcoins for the future will be more valuable.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
May 01, 2018, 01:38:14 PM
Focus on security tokens and ones that have true value

IOB
Sharpe
Kings.ag formally xsports.io
Nexo
Activity: 179
May 01, 2018, 01:35:55 PM
If we buy an altcoin after doing a good research , that investment will be a great one. Unless that can be a worst investment. because crap and scam coins & ICOs are everywhere. I believe in NEO . that coin will have a great future
Activity: 47
May 01, 2018, 11:51:15 AM
Do a further research on what coin you want to invest and also understand their goals if it is worth investing.
Activity: 84
May 01, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
for now only ETC ETH and dash  these are the best the past 3 days.
Activity: 56
May 01, 2018, 04:56:29 AM
Actually it depends on the altcoin type, you have to study first the road map to determine its potential in the future. Buying altcoins involves risk because we cannot determine whether it will succeed or will just become a shit coin but for me that is worth buying calculating the risk and rewards, more benefits if it succeed.
Activity: 141
May 01, 2018, 04:53:58 AM
I think that the most promising currencies today are Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, and ACT. I have invested in these currencies. I think this is the best currency in the market. I believe they will have great potential for development.
Activity: 85
May 01, 2018, 04:49:01 AM
I think this is time to buy EOS. It will grow again and more.
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 04:45:49 AM
Their are couple of altcoins that are worth buying. Etherum is one of them as they have strong fundamentals. Secondly, wanchain , vechain are also good altcoins to buy and hold for the long term.
Activity: 490
May 01, 2018, 04:35:56 AM
Ethereum is a good altcoin to buy anytime. Ethereum has large percentage of market share and ethereum been the second largest cryptocurrency easily has liquidity that can absorb the trading in and out of it without problem.
Activity: 420
May 01, 2018, 04:32:19 AM
Yes, the company who offers alternative coins are worthy to buy because of the income that we can get from this type of investment.
Altcoins are very indemand in our industry through its lower value and it is very affordable just like bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: