Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 80. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
May 12, 2018, 03:58:12 PM
I think now is the time when you can buy all the coins from the top 10 and get a good profit in the future. Can be still watch coin QASH, Power, NPSX, CND
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 03:46:14 PM
At this moment zilliqa is the one to buy. Next  to the obvious like eth and neo.
Activity: 74
May 12, 2018, 03:44:53 PM
of course Alt coins are worth buying you can use then for trading, just buy them while they are still at a low price then wait for other investor to increase its price then sell it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 03:39:06 PM
Ethereum is the first altcoin I am buying and will keep buying until I reach my planned number. I think ethereum has many case uses for finance , business,legal and investment! The future of ethereum is bright because ethereum has group of best developers in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
May 12, 2018, 03:31:42 PM
When it the issue of investment listening to too many advice will not help you in making a rational decision in most cases. There is no doubt, there are so many coins that have no potential of increasing in value. And are also good coins that has potential of increase in value.
Activity: 2
May 12, 2018, 10:35:48 AM
Have you guys seen REBL (Rebellious) lately? They've got huge community influence for their size. If you compare it with EOS' influence for instance it seems to be largely undervalued. Might be an interesting bet to make for the coming months.

https://www.rebellious.io/

REBL cryptocompare: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/rebl/influence/BTC
EOS cryptocompare: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/eos/influence/BTC
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
May 11, 2018, 11:08:41 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (currently sponsoring 329 Orphans monthly!)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

630+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 07:00:15 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

It is not a good idea to selecting altcoins, one of the best ways to selecting altcoins is study about them when they are in ICO step, then you can determine the main value of a coin and can trade it in long term..
Activity: 42
May 11, 2018, 06:55:01 PM
There are many altcoins with huge potential. I recommend you to stick yourself with the top 20 altcoins in coinmaketcap list.
Activity: 350
May 11, 2018, 06:18:47 PM
There are many altcoins worth buying and holding , like Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. Such coins have good value and potential and their prices are going up fastly with time, so it is profitable to buy them now with cheap prices and sell them later with higher rates.
Activity: 420
May 11, 2018, 06:15:48 PM
its worth buying if you find a potential one because a lot of coins now are not satisfying due to scam rate but I definitely believe in altcoins because some of them will give us a high profit and its good to hold in a year if you invest in a great project.
Activity: 44
May 11, 2018, 06:11:09 PM
Gaining an investment out of your own decision it self satisfying and far more enjoyable. There are variety of selection in the internet if you just search more you will identify which one suffice your taste.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
May 11, 2018, 06:11:02 PM
Ethereum, ripple, NEO, litecoin. These are the coins that I invested in and in my opinion they have some of the very best altcoin projects out there in the market and there is no disputing that. And the best part is that some of these coins are still very cheap so you can get a lot of coins with a small amount of money and hold them.
Activity: 166
May 11, 2018, 03:09:14 PM
Altcoin Deserves to be bought, let alone a good altcoin is a lot now. Opportunities to earn more money are very easy. It's just that we should be more precise to choose a good coin to buy. Use your strategy and instinct as well as your confidence.
Activity: 104
May 11, 2018, 02:45:23 PM
Buying altcoins involves risk because we cannot determine whether it will succeed or will just become a shit coin . I trust Ethereum and NEM platforms, that is why I am buying these coins.  other coins you can invest into are  EOS, STR.
Activity: 252
May 11, 2018, 02:36:29 PM
I suggest everybody to buy Tron(TRX), Ripple(XRP), Ethereum(ETH), Doge(DOGE) because these coins are more stable and these coins are also in top 100 altcoins of coinmarketcap.
Activity: 364
May 11, 2018, 11:06:48 AM
yeah more than 100 coins are shitcoins because there are too many coins releasing nowadays and among them, there are valuable coins also. Just think about the future and do some research before you invest
Activity: 28
May 11, 2018, 10:26:51 AM
For me.Eth, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Lisk are good choices.
Activity: 38
May 11, 2018, 10:08:39 AM
Check out XDN! When they finish work on PoA its going to explode. even if you just throw 5 dollars into it at the current price you will have yourself a nice few coins.
Activity: 532
May 10, 2018, 10:53:14 AM
 buy ethereum, bitcoincash, stellar, and litecoin and hold till end year, thats best altcoins this year, and last year is tend for all coins will growth dont affraid im sure its worth it to you buying
Pages:
Jump to: