Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 90. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 07:59:54 AM
I would choose ETH.  Now this is a good, stable coin.  The price of ETH is growing every day.  And this is good.  Smiley
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 07:40:50 AM
Not all of ICO which make in end of 2017 and 2018 are helpful and useful.
a lot of numbers progect collect moneys of  hype wawe and projects will not come in real life!
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 21, 2018, 06:09:58 AM
for my own I prefer to to buy Ethereum I will hold for one year ahead because of the possibility of Ethereum prices going back up in the next year.
Perhaps you mean this year? I think the price will be back to highs this year.
Activity: 18
April 21, 2018, 05:36:02 AM
I was wrong about low price so many times and it drops and keep dropping year,
so this is really hard to know to get on ship on time.
Activity: 69
April 21, 2018, 05:21:09 AM
For now I believe Ehtereum is a stable altcoin because it has many coins under the platform and it also ranks second to bitcoin. It also has a stable price and a a good network response. Just try it.

ETH has been a good coin to buy for long time. The price is also quite stable.
Activity: 75
April 20, 2018, 08:00:18 PM
For now I believe Ehtereum is a stable altcoin because it has many coins under the platform and it also ranks second to bitcoin. It also has a stable price and a a good network response. Just try it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 07:46:14 PM
for my own I prefer to to buy Ethereum I will hold for one year ahead because of the possibility of Ethereum prices going back up in the next year.
Activity: 128
April 20, 2018, 06:58:53 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I think you have to research on altcoins. I would recommend you to these altcoins I think it's will give you a great potential in the future

DEX

NEO

ETH

DASH

RIPPLE
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 06:06:14 PM
If the Ethereum survive this crisis, then it could be a good coin to buy. At least it has many miners who will support it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
Nothing is sure. Buying an altcoins is a gamble. If you buy an altcoin in low price then you sell it in high price, that altcoin will be worthy because you gain a profit.
Activity: 71
April 20, 2018, 12:41:47 PM
I’m very bullish on Bluzelle at the moment. Low token supply, stellar team, and a solution in a rapidly growing area.
Good exchanges and low supply, that is gonna happen especially now that we are in the bullish market.
As ETH is increasing, most of the altcoins are affected because most are under the ETH platform, it's like a buying a discount now since the price has just started to recover.

Which exchanges do you think will accept that coni?
Activity: 165
April 20, 2018, 04:12:03 AM
True some Altcoin. But most do not recommend to invest. Do your own research to find a good investment. I would recommend MaryJaneCoin, PotCoin, Dashcoin, NEM and BTC, Ethereum. Probably a good coin for long term investment in Cryptocurrancy world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 03:52:56 AM
there are any Altcoins to choose between the market and soo many worth it to buy, if you want to buy makes it easier to buy or invest first make sure the better coins you want it buy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 03:43:54 AM
third largest coin ripple in coinmarketcap, they grew up because behind them joined the big banks of the world bank
and their concept is to control the country's remittance to other countries with cheap and fast transaction costs. I think ripple is very worth to buy and hold for long
Activity: 80
April 20, 2018, 03:35:31 AM
I like MCFLY.AERO
By the way soon They will launch, they just collect the money went, and soon, they have plans in late summer to begin to start, well, there is if the collection will be sooner then before. And so, too, await the when already. Will is not the way to ethereum and univers-the blockchain.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 19, 2018, 10:17:55 PM
I’m very bullish on Bluzelle at the moment. Low token supply, stellar team, and a solution in a rapidly growing area.
Good exchanges and low supply, that is gonna happen especially now that we are in the bullish market.
As ETH is increasing, most of the altcoins are affected because most are under the ETH platform, it's like a buying a discount now since the price has just started to recover.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 19, 2018, 09:51:50 PM
You have to tell the truth, about the advantages or disadvantages (if any) of  project you refer to them.But when you join a bounty program or free projects should be selective, because there are projects that are full of rubbish. You need to find out about the project.

That is certainly true, mate. The first step before buying an altcoin or even participating in a bounty program, would be to make a research about it. This is important, because there is a wave of new altcoins which are full of promises but never deliver results in the mainstream world. Usually, altcoins which deliver constant development and innovation, will reach to the top as the most prominent altcoins in existence.

As a suggestion, it would be best to buy altcoins within the top 5-10 rankings in market cap. This is because, they're prone to rise further in value over time as they continue to improve in development. As such, one of the most interesting coins worth considering is NEM. While it has experienced many undesired situations over the last year, it's a hidden gem as it could rise exponentially in value once it adopts the "Catapult" scalability upgrade. On the other hand, it implements a unique consensus algorithm called PoI (Proof of Importance) which is far more decentralized than PoW, PoS or even DPoS in my opinion. This is because, there's no way the rich could get richer by just holding vast amounts of the cryptocurrency, but instead such consensus algorithm is based on importance of each account within the NEM network. Therefore, the more that account or node contributes to the network, the more it will be eligible to receive rewards (unlike PoS which is the amount of coins you stake on the network).

On the other hand, there is also Komodo which is worth buying and its undervalued right now. It has all the nice features of ZCash, but with some extras such as an annual interest of 5%, stable currencies, secured by the BTC network (thanks to its dPoW algorithm), and more. It's worth considering, as it may rise all the way to the moon leaving you with a huge opportunity to profit in the future. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 4
April 19, 2018, 07:42:36 PM
Marinecoín has a unique ICO going on. It plans to create a seed community by airdropping 98.5% of all Marinecoíns(.MTC.) for a "Proof of Promotion" task which will be analysed by the JARVIS A.I and will be distributed fairly. This is to get the community involved in the development of this coin.This isn’t what makes this coin unique though; a fast blockchain which is almost 500% faster than bitcoin,very low fees because of the fast blockchain, resilient network and Marinecoín core can be run even on low powered devices like IOT systems. This is an A.I Machine to machine payment network for the future.marineco.ín
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
April 19, 2018, 01:02:01 AM
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 12:57:41 AM
You have to tell the truth, about the advantages or disadvantages (if any) of  project you refer to them.But when you join a bounty program or free projects should be selective, because there are projects that are full of rubbish. You need to find out about the project.
Pages:
Jump to: