Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 93. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 02:57:19 PM
This is the list of my priority coins

VRC Vericoin
DNT district0x
VTC Vertcoin
APPC Appcoins
DBC DeepBrain Chain
RLC iExec
EMC Emercoin
POWR power ledger
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 04:46:16 AM
Alt Coins are worth buying because you could get rich if it captivates the block chain community. It's as if it captivates but if not then sorry, you'll just add up to people who invested on the so called shit coin and losses their money but wait, what if it increase its value then it's worth it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 04:37:47 AM
I'd recommend Monero. Looks like it's going to be big soon. The only Altcoin I'm trusting right now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
April 13, 2018, 04:36:51 AM
I think they worth, especially some of them. They will have good future, and crypto market will not develop without alts, we should understand this.
Activity: 84
April 13, 2018, 04:34:35 AM
crypto will be live, and also you must identify your choose. BTC and ETH are mian coins but NEO and cardano have good potential to growth. select your coins by study and technical analysis.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 13, 2018, 04:33:46 AM
I guess all kinds of crypto or coins ready worth it.yes it is not worth it now but soon you don't expect  that the coins you buy is having a good rate soon.

This is not quite true. Yes, it happens that a coin, which no one today takes seriously, will become very popular tomorrow and it will be profitable to invest money in it. But the market also has a lot of altcoins, which are either scam or garbage. Before investing, it is necessary to assess the potential of the crypto currency and its opportunities for further development.
Activity: 106
April 13, 2018, 04:30:35 AM
crypto will be live, and also you must identify your choose. BTC and ETH are mian coins but NEO and cardano have good potential to growth. select your coins by study and technical analysis.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
April 13, 2018, 04:29:50 AM
I think if we are searching new coin with cheap price and have great potential in the future,

Neutron NTRN

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neutron/

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 03:31:18 AM
If you want to go into trading, now is the right time, you can easily predict which coin will be go down and up.. you can double or triple your money if the timing is right. buy altcoins now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
April 13, 2018, 03:06:08 AM
ANT is worth buying, it has some big releases and news coming up and has only followed ETH so far since the original ICO. Bancor and Monaco are interesting ICOs for this period too, I would recommend a bit of diversification but not into too many coins.
Activity: 5
April 13, 2018, 02:57:29 AM
A good low marketcap just hitting the market is Marinecoin, MTC.  IoT application blockchain with machine to machine transaction focus.  You can actually get a lot of these with no risk if you are willing to do some promotion work.  20,000 MTC for each completed AI task.  F1CX is Marinecoins exchange currently I am sure more will be added with time this is a solid long term project. time tested - artificial intelligence - time dilution technology - machine to machine -   See more here marineco/in
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
April 11, 2018, 05:15:28 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

First off mate, I think that those statements are their own appraisal of facts, and at best, their own opinion about one coin based only how they see it. I think that there are so many factors and aspects to consider before pronouncing a coin dead. One of the usual victims with statements like that is Ethereum because of what's happening to it in the past weeks; however, as you can see, now it's beginning to get back up, so I think it's just a matter of concluding with incomplete facts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
April 11, 2018, 05:11:13 PM
I think that it is safe to buy any coin from coinmarketcap's top 10(maybe except XRP) - 20-50's of rating are good too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 11, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
Not all coins are not worth to buy, you need to find the good and promising coins. Try to find which has the working product, reliable team and they are serious in this business.
Sometimes (in a growing market) it turns out that all coins are good for investing. But it is necessary to understand that this is temporary growth and after it there will be a correction after which many coins will not be able to restore their price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
April 11, 2018, 05:07:34 PM
There is no definite answer to your question as everyone has different ideas on what makes a good investment. All i can say is to do research and invest in coins in which you see potential, remember just because a coin is feature rich does not mean that it will succeed NXT being a prime example. Personally i am invested heavily in bitcoin, litecoin, peercoin and dogecoin as these tend to follow each other when BTC price increases. They are also some of the oldest altcoins around and have considerable staying power. They are also all in the top ten at coinmarketcap.

There is no answer
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 11, 2018, 04:49:44 PM
Some coins like ethereum and neo have a lot of potential. A good development team with pleanty of features & suprises. Most of the time you will find a good coin by reading it's whitepaper. But be fair too, there is no crypto coin.. like bitcoin.

There are many coins that have the coolest future. I suppose, here you are right (when you mention NEO and Ethereum). I would add to the list of potential gainers Cardano, Lisk, IOTA, Qtum, and OmiseGO.
NEO and Ethereum are the competitors, both coins usually use to create comparision to know which coin is more better and can become the next cryptocurrency after Bitcoin is old to use. In my opinion, almost coins in your list are from the Ethereum platform to develop, example OmiseGO and IOTA, so I think Ethereum is more better for buying now than other altcoins.

Yeah the competition for creating an crypto plaform is between neo ethereum AND waves, i think waves could get a much bigger role in the future aswell if you just look at neo and eth marcet cap waves has a lot of space to grow
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 01:49:21 PM
Some coins like ethereum and neo have a lot of potential. A good development team with pleanty of features & suprises. Most of the time you will find a good coin by reading it's whitepaper. But be fair too, there is no crypto coin.. like bitcoin.

There are many coins that have the coolest future. I suppose, here you are right (when you mention NEO and Ethereum). I would add to the list of potential gainers Cardano, Lisk, IOTA, Qtum, and OmiseGO.
NEO and Ethereum are the competitors, both coins usually use to create comparision to know which coin is more better and can become the next cryptocurrency after Bitcoin is old to use. In my opinion, almost coins in your list are from the Ethereum platform to develop, example OmiseGO and IOTA, so I think Ethereum is more better for buying now than other altcoins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

Activity: 112
April 11, 2018, 06:08:06 AM
I guess all kinds of crypto or coins ready worth it.yes it is not worth it now but soon you don't expect  that the coins you buy is having a good rate soon.
Activity: 101
April 11, 2018, 05:54:55 AM
I think altcoins worth buying in the time now are  :
 1 / HIRE
 2 / NEO
 3 / ZCL
 4 / BRD
 5 / GAS
Pages:
Jump to: