Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 95. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 07:45:54 AM
Incidentally, I'm impressed by how well ETH price remain stable over the past few day, sound good if market rise again belived ETH good for buy.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 07:33:20 AM
In principle, any top altcoin suitable for long-term retention. I do not see any special problems with not one, except that XRP were in a difficult situation.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 02:20:05 PM
Altcoin Deserves to be bought, let alone a good altcoin is a lot now. Opportunities to earn more money are very easy. It's just that we should be more precise to choose a good coin to buy. use your strategy and instinct as well as your confidence.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 12:12:56 PM
A proven track record of development,
 that exudes a positive light to buy coins
 in this great crypto gambling game of our time.
for every successful promotional task completed.
they use time dilution tecnology to distribute.
Activity: 490
April 07, 2018, 03:15:34 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

You can try your hands on the following altcoins and invest in them there are great potential in their upward movement in price within a short period.
1. Minex coin
2. NEO
3. TRX
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 03:12:09 PM
Many coins are worth to buy , especially when the coin get a event or something special occasion , example : like when NXT give you IGNIS airdrops , the NXT flashing pump to 200% more , but remember when it was already give you  profit , dont hold it and be greedy , when it can goes high , it will fast going down too, you can study NXT-IGNIS case for you experience later.
Activity: 128
April 07, 2018, 02:49:04 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I recommend you have to try these altcoins because MY opinion they will give you a big profit in future.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 07, 2018, 02:02:06 PM
Buy some ETH, of course! But I recommend to get some DRG, HQx, CAPP, MRK. They all are in different spheres.
Activity: 118
April 07, 2018, 01:59:38 PM
I think altcoin worth buying is altcoin that will make us rich with the profits given from investing in the altcoin, and I think the right altcoin is CHSB, because I believe the future of CHSB will be an increased altcoin like bitcoin or ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 07, 2018, 01:50:39 PM
Just do your own research and make your own thinking this is the main thing that I have learned.There are numerous altcoins that are justified, despite all the trouble to contribute. These days there are numerous ICO that ended up plainly effective. So I can state that numerous altcoins that have potential. I am certain that on the off chance that you contribute there, you can acquire huge benefit.
Examples of good ICO and have good potential.

Yes. It is often best to do your own research about a specific altcoin project instead of making your decisions based on other's opinion. Many ICOs that come up for new altcoin releases, look promising, but not all of them are legit since crypto land is full of scams. But those which are legit, and have a well-defined roadmap with their long-term plans, will most likely succeed leaving you with great returns on your investment once they launch for the public.

Right now, there are promising ICOs which are worth investing such as EOS, and Streamity. They have good long-term propositions, and most of all, outstanding technology that will allow their demand to soar once they're open to the public over the exchanges. Of course, EOS is actively traded on the exchanges now, but it's price hasn't soared yet because a stable version of it hasn't been released. Once EOS launches its mainnet, then things would get interesting for early adopters of the same.

Other altcoins which have a lot of potential in the future are NEM and Cardano. These cryptocurrencies have declined massively in price making them a bargain these days to hodl for the long term. Given that they have dedicated development teams and promising technologies, I believe that they'll become much more valuable in the future. NEM with its planned Catapult scalability upgrade, would allow it to rise in value over the long term. On the other hand, once Cardano implements its PoS algorithm, along with a diversity of wallets for different platforms (especially Light wallets) then it would increase in value as well.

These days, while many altcoins have been declining in value, it’s the best opportunity for you to buy the most promising ones and hodl them for the long term. We all know that as soon as Bitcoin rises in value exponentially from $20k and above, other alts will follow, leaving us with more money in our pockets than what we've ever imagined. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 128
April 06, 2018, 03:25:52 PM
I think mostly people trust in the BTC & ETH so that's why I suggest you to invest in these coins.
Activity: 434
April 06, 2018, 02:57:57 PM
I think you should look out for coins with bigger community support and also that completed their ICOS with hardcap reached. Some ICOs did not even reach half of softcap and still manipulate things and tell people they reached. what it means is that they want to abandon the project but wanna take money from the innocent ones. 
Activity: 196
April 06, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

The Irony of Fate, it turns out 2.5 years ago questions related to the alts, were exactly the same as today, nothing changes. If we draw a parallel with today, 2.5 years ago the concentration of good projects was much higher, but nevertheless the investor doubted them in the same way.
Those who bought at that time are now very big plus received.
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
April 06, 2018, 06:27:21 AM
I have been invested in DeepOnion for a few months now and think that's got really good prospects. I have been playing around with the android wallet the released recently this week and its pretty good, quick, secure and easy to use. Think this should be a plus for the value in the future.

The price for Onion is really low at the moment as well, partly because of the large dip the market's in and partly because people are still selling off some of the airdrops, once they stop in a few weeks I think the price will come up quite swiftly as there won't be 300k+ onions coming onto the market every week.
Activity: 178
April 06, 2018, 06:25:07 AM
We have our own responsibility to research some fundamentals regarding other coins most especially when you want to decide to make an investment. Before doing an arrangement you should learn and accept the fact that what you do is your responsibility not others responsibility. Good luck.
Activity: 434
April 06, 2018, 06:24:26 AM
I think NEO and EOS, In the red market, the EOS coin is probably a blue coin. This is probably the best time to buy and hold on to. I think you will be profitable in the future.
Activity: 53
April 06, 2018, 06:19:46 AM
There is no definite answer to your question as everyone has different ideas on what makes a good investment. All i can say is to do research and invest in coins in which you see potential, remember just because a coin is feature rich does not mean that it will succeed NXT being a prime example. Personally i am invested heavily in bitcoin, litecoin, peercoin and dogecoin as these tend to follow each other when BTC price increases. They are also some of the oldest altcoins around and have considerable staying power. They are also all in the top ten at coinmarketcap.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 06, 2018, 06:10:24 AM
Is is a better option to buy BTC/ETH or maybe invest in some ICO? Do you have any advice how to start making money on it?
Bitcoin could get held then sold when the price is high. Changing that investment to Ethereum is something that you can do with the same steps.
In my opinion, you should not investing any amount for cryptocurrency in next few days.
Wait the FUD stop, the Indian government really want to make the Bitcoin value dump below $5,000.
If $5,000 is still not the bottom price for Bitcoin in this bearish trend, I predict $1,000/BTC is the next support price for Bitcoin, of course, ETH value can below so much in this situation, maybe 70-50 $
Activity: 32
April 06, 2018, 04:39:15 AM
Is is a better option to buy BTC/ETH or maybe invest in some ICO? Do you have any advice how to start making money on it?
Bitcoin could get held then sold when the price is high. Changing that investment to Ethereum is something that you can do with the same steps.
Great! Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 378
ApolloX
April 05, 2018, 07:54:16 PM
I'm nearly 100% sure that every coin from top 20 is worth buying now - price is really low - if the market will grow - these coins will grow first of all.
Pages:
Jump to: