Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 94. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 11, 2018, 04:47:54 AM
Not all coins are not worth to buy, you need to find the good and promising coins. Try to find which has the working product, reliable team and they are serious in this business.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 04:30:33 AM
Now there is a huge number of coins that can really be considered cool and promising.I think that should purchase a dozen different right now
Activity: 854
April 11, 2018, 12:14:49 AM
There are hundreds of altcoins in the crypto market that you can buy andget as much gain as possible. Bitcoin is not the only coin with potentials. There are numerous altcoins that investors and other people gain from on daily basis. I just read about someone that gained around $100,000 for trading cryptokitties alone. Now talk of other potential coin
There are people who also gain from trading Erthereum.
Activity: 221
April 11, 2018, 12:00:27 AM
Yes there are a lot of coins that still remain worth to buy, we can see the top rank such like ethereum, litecoins, ripple and many more. They are worth to buy as long you buy when the price are cheap.
Activity: 216
April 10, 2018, 11:45:11 PM
yes while prices like this we can buy a coin that you think has a good potential later.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 11:14:00 PM
It's really a hard thing to answer. It seems that lately many good coins have lost support from the public. I think Dashcoin and JoinCoin may be good coins for long-term investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 09:50:24 PM
Some coins like ethereum and neo have a lot of potential. A good development team with pleanty of features & suprises. Most of the time you will find a good coin by reading it's whitepaper. But be fair too, there is no crypto coin.. like bitcoin.
Off course yes, we all know that there are many altcoins that has a bright future so that means it really worth it to buy, but before we buy some altcoins, we need to analyze very well which altcoins is the best to buy or which altcoins can really help us to be very profitable in the future.
Activity: 106
April 10, 2018, 09:42:55 PM
Well i am also looking for the good altcoins which i can buy at the cheap rates. i have also confusion about that how peoples are buying coins at cheap rates when ico is running or finished, where they buy those coins?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 10, 2018, 09:35:53 PM
You can try your hands on the following altcoins and invest in them there are great potential in their upward movement in price within a short period.
1. Minex coin
2. NEO
3. TRX

These altcoins have a great potential indeed to increase in price within a short time frame. This applies specially to Minexcoin due to its limited supply and attractive parking rates. Given that current rates per year for MNX is 70%, I'm sure that demand will increase for it over the long term. As such, MNX would be worth buying and holding for the long term.

On the other hand, NEO offers the possibility for you to earn "GAS" for smart contracts just by holding them into your wallet. The best thing is that you don't need to leave your wallet open 24/7 to receive rewards, which is quite revolutionary in my opinion. Tron is also good for buying and holding, as it could easily rise in value once it starts gaining traction in the mainstream world.

Other altcoins that I would like to add to the list would be Cardano (ADA) and Kucoin Shares (KCS). The first one, is extremely cheap these days, and it could skyrocket in value once it implements its revolutionary PoS consensus algorithm. And finally, the last one (although not an altcoin) is a good token to buy and hold for the long term, as you'll be able to receive daily "dividends" which are based on trading fees from KuCoin exchange. It's really good and serves as a nice passive income stream that would allow you to earn money without doing anything at all. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 09:10:14 PM
Try Glodcoin.. ICO on April 15, 2018
because it has usability. Smiley
Activity: 89
April 10, 2018, 08:56:33 PM
You won't find a definitice answer because everyone wants something different and like a coin for different reasons. I think just wait a while and see how active the Dev is. If he seems to care about the coin then its looking good. Next you should like the name and look of the coin and always look st the volume to see what is a reasonable amount to invest.
Activity: 97
April 10, 2018, 08:35:57 PM
imo XDN right now at its price would be worth picking up some. its the best cryptonight algo coin out there but for some reason monero gets all the attention. it has GUI wallet, crypto messaging, first coin to have block chain deposits and they are working on PoA that will tie in with the deposits. dev is active and always around and thecommunity is small but amazing. the coin is going to be big when people finally catch on to i
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 08:33:14 PM
I think if we are searching new coin with cheap price and have great potential in the future, we can pick ravencoin. Ravencoin backed by solid team and its open source so everybody can contribute
Activity: 113
April 10, 2018, 08:29:45 PM
Actually it depends on the altcoin type, you have to study first the road map to determine its potential in the future. Buying altcoins involves risk because we cannot determine whether it will succeed or will just become a shit coin but for me that is worth buying calculating the risk and rewards, more benefits if it succeed.
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 08:28:26 PM
I've also read that many altcoins are not worthy to buy. But still there are some altcoins recommended by the experienced individuals. These are ethereum, litecoin, neo, monero and ripple. I'm also suggesting ntok as this is being backed up by a person who have already helped many members.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 08:25:22 PM
you can try Apex and NEX they are one of the top icos today. you can earned us much 10x in a month. you can also try trading or investing in some sites.
Activity: 112
April 10, 2018, 08:18:38 PM
Any insights about XEM? I have bought some of this and dont really know why it just stay on its level of price. Will it grow more on the coming days?
Activity: 74
April 10, 2018, 08:13:31 PM
I can suggest something but it really depends on the person who is trying to get involved. if you try to trade in yobit exchange site then
You can try the first 3 coins besides the yovi and 2 bitcoins, like EDRC/LSK/ETH/ now I think you can somewhat trust TRUMP in there as well then there are other coins but not very active only coming to life every once in a while.
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
April 10, 2018, 08:07:16 PM
Im not 100% so do your research, but Belacoin is looking quite promising, and already on polo Huh
What do others think about this ? Id like to know lol
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
April 10, 2018, 09:33:54 AM
Some coins like ethereum and neo have a lot of potential. A good development team with pleanty of features & suprises. Most of the time you will find a good coin by reading it's whitepaper. But be fair too, there is no crypto coin.. like bitcoin.

Good recommendation! Check out the coins white paper and team structure! Visit the coin's community (in Discord... for example)
Pages:
Jump to: