Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 91. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 12:56:19 AM
This crypto has amazing technology to implement given due time. This crypto is a definte success.
April 19, 2018, 12:54:29 AM
According to Ryan Selkis, bitcoin investor and founder of the CoinDesk portal, if Bitcoin Cash eventually becomes a more influential and promising digital currency, the standard bitcoin (and its sky-high price) will be in trouble.
April 19, 2018, 12:53:11 AM
This issue arises when the price of Altocoin declines much. so many are concluded Altcoin dirty. but actually, Altcoin only decreased. so buying Altcoin does not matter.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
April 19, 2018, 12:33:37 AM
If you have extra penny, then buy UTK, dent,aXpire, EOS, ADA, ETC they are all have special projects and willing to boost their coins in a short period of time, This are all alts that worth buying. what's your holding? Do your own research atleast i gave my best opinion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 12:11:12 AM
it is nice that he discover a good coin.coin without bull shit.
maybe you should try it too. All are worth it, they just have a matter of time just be patient.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 124
April 18, 2018, 11:49:33 PM
Not all alt coins are worth buying, better to buy alt coins that really has a good product or platform and the price would likely to get better. If you pick random coins the risk is you gonna lose your money.
Activity: 45
April 18, 2018, 11:30:11 PM
Stellar Lumens. Fairx exchange is right around the corner. Been doing STELLAR the past couple days.
Activity: 182
April 18, 2018, 11:26:56 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
in my opinion, it is just an issue. this issue arises when the price of Altocoin declines much. so many are concluded Altcoin dirty. but actually, Altcoin only decreased. so buying Altcoin does not matter.
Activity: 210
April 18, 2018, 11:08:26 PM
I suggest you buy Ethereum and Neo in my opinion these two coins are worth to be bought and made a long-term investment, both coins have great potential in the future. so it would be advantageous if you have it.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 18, 2018, 09:07:03 PM
ETH and BTG are the right choice for you to invest in altcoin, and this proves to be beneficial for moves, and you will also gain great benefits, only that my recommendation

Ethereum would be one of those altcoins you wouldn't miss investing into. Considering that it will implement scalability upgrades in the future, as well as shifting itself from PoW to PoS, it could be a lot more valuable in the future. On the other hand, BTG is extremely cheap these days compared with other major Bitcoin forks. Since it has the same limited supply as Bitcoin, it could rise further in value over the long term.

Other good altcoins which are worth buying would be Dash and Bitshares. These two coins have great potential of increasing in value over the long term due to their dedicated development teams and promising features. Dash with its Evolution upgrade may see a greater boost in its mainstream adoption, while BTS is quietly improving itself into a large scale decentralized exchange with many exciting features such as STEALTH, and more. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 07:09:58 PM
Do not agree with this! Now is a good time to buy! The market is slowly returning to the top!
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 06:32:34 PM
experts believe that there are promising altcoins, which should be looked at. According to Ryan Selkis, bitcoin investor and founder of the CoinDesk portal, if Bitcoin Cash eventually becomes a more influential and promising digital currency, the standard bitcoin (and its sky-high price) will be in trouble. "We need to take a long position [by Bitcoin Cash] as a hedge," he wrote in one of his blog posts.
Activity: 55
April 18, 2018, 06:15:02 PM
Marinecoin is a coin is a crypto-coin that will rise above the rest. This crypto is a dev-less, self sustaining currency. It is an artificial intelligence(AI) machine to machine payment system. Marinecoin has a lot to offer the crypto-community and world as a whole. This crypto has amazing technology to implement given due time. This crypto is a definte success. They currently running and airdrop of 20 000 MTC per Proof of Promotion per day. I invite you to come join the community. Bear the good fruits of good decision making.  
Activity: 24
April 18, 2018, 06:00:56 PM
My bounty experience is that you have to trust people when introducing people to a project. You have to tell the truth, about the advantages or disadvantages (if any) of  project you refer to them.But when you join a bounty program or free projects should be selective, because there are projects that are full of rubbish. You need to find out about the project. I also have a little experience when joining the free ico or the bounty.I was successful at the hydrogen project and today I would like to introduce you to a free project ico. It is marinecoín.You can find information about this coin at bitcointalk, or on the net or on other social sites like facebook, twitter like this:ANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0Twitter: twitter.com/MarineCoín_.MTC.About this marinecoín coin, also known as mtc.Marinecoín has a fast block-chain with a transaction speed 500% faster than bitcoin, confirmation speed can be increased 100x times the default speed during busy hours of the day.In addition, saving energy in trading is also the advantage of Marinecoín.It’s always fair distribution.Marinecoín has an artificial intelligence.That coin is always friendly with iod friendly environment.It is a dev less.Marinecoín is a machine to machine.As for fees, do not worry because it always zero fees transaction and high security in transaction.Marinecoín solves the problems of blockchain such as bitcoin which is the speed, the cost of transaction.Marinecoín is the fist dev-less seft sustaining cryptocurrency.So a coin convergence factor must be a good coin !?You can verify what I say when you join the marinecoín community and participate in it.The best thing is that it’s free ico 20000 coin every day marineco.ín.Let’s hurry up and wait! Do you want to miss the opportunity to earn $ 100,000 !? If not, hurry up!The marinecoín community always welcomes you enthusiastically!
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
April 18, 2018, 05:57:40 PM
Try this one.Only 100k coins.Last ride was to .13 BTC  https://poloniex.com/exchange/#btc_xbc
Activity: 9
April 18, 2018, 10:02:04 AM
Marinecoín There are a lot of airdrops and ICOs arriving every day, but only those with a strong concept have reached the top. Have you ever considered participating in an absolutely free ICO, where you can earn 20,000 coins? Marinecoín (marineco.ín/ico Marinecoín) Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot, is decentralized, fast, environmentally friendly, with the community growing day by day. You do not need to invest your money, by completing a few simple steps you will get your 20,000 coins. marineco.ín
Activity: 100
April 18, 2018, 02:44:18 AM
Yes altcoins are worth buying because of the profit you can make with it if you are having some good days between it. Of course its also risky but mostly also even with that worth the gamble.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 08:40:03 PM
Ya should buy up these coins/ token..
Xlm
Aion
Bat
Eos
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 17, 2018, 06:45:43 PM
I like MCFLY.AERO
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 06:21:02 PM
Almost 5 days left for www.potentiam.io ico sale. Get your slice of the multi billion dollar music industry powered by blockchain technology.

You won't regret this purchase!!!

Almost 39k members on telegram

Over 40k following on twitter

Don't miss out
Pages:
Jump to: