Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 6. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 06:12:26 PM
I advise you to invest in NEO and hold coins until the end of next year.  By this time, the price of NEO should grow significantly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 02:24:00 PM
That is great that Alternative coins for one year as a source of income, just like bitcoins the alternative coins are great source of income that can help you to sustain your needs in life.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 01:06:26 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
no one can predict for sure all about the development of cryptocurrencies and all of their investments, smart and smart in utilizing every opportunity that arises to gain profits in their investments because we also know the risks obtained are also very large
Activity: 54
September 11, 2018, 01:04:39 PM
If you can get ethereum for a low price, then you can stay for 1 year. I think it will produce a profit that is quite satisfactory. Because ethereum is a coin that is active in doing development, but also its development is done consistently.
Activity: 420
September 11, 2018, 01:01:35 PM
If you want to invest for 1 year then i will suggest to invest in of course in BTC and ETH , NEO these are the best coins and have a great future.You will get excellent profits.
Activity: 210
September 11, 2018, 02:34:21 AM
Altcoin will be able to give you huge profits if you are right in choosing Altcoin.
I think you have to think of coins that have great potential to go up, so you have the right to make a big profit from investing in coins.
I think good coins are Ripple and IOTA.
this is a coin that has the potential to rise for the next year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 05:30:30 PM
Just bought some ATLANT tokens at 400 satoshis each.
This will be kept for a year-long or maybe more.
i will wait until they sent all the tokens to participants, i think it will take 11-13 months still.
that is the only reason of they fall, but the demand never is gone.
once all the distribution takes place monthly, it will be a moon to shine.
thank ypu for ypur suggestion it is worth being thought over which i am going to do quite soon the thoughts are nice
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
September 11, 2018, 02:11:37 AM
I think you must have learn from the past and advice given by many that market has their time so the only way to have profit is to invest in any potential coin.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 01:38:42 AM
This year the market condition is worse than last year.You need to choose coins that have more potential.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 05:32:31 PM
now I can say that there are no coins which by the end of the year could bring x100 Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 05:29:30 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

i believe that you may choose from a big variety of the cryptocurrencies but i would recommend something from top ten
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 05:28:18 PM
Just bought some ATLANT tokens at 400 satoshis each.
This will be kept for a year-long or maybe more.
i will wait until they sent all the tokens to participants, i think it will take 11-13 months still.
that is the only reason of they fall, but the demand never is gone.
once all the distribution takes place monthly, it will be a moon to shine.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 10, 2018, 05:26:09 PM
Wow, 100x seems really excessive in my opinion, in just one year it is just too much, I am currently aiming for dash and stellar, not so mainstream currencies with a lot of grow upfront.
i doubt that ethereum or bitcpin will increase that much but you can trust them and you are not going to lose ylur money
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 10, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

in my opinion classic variants like ethereum and bitcoin can be of a good help here right now if want them for one year only
Activity: 112
September 10, 2018, 05:24:06 PM
Wow, 100x seems really excessive in my opinion, in just one year it is just too much, I am currently aiming for dash and stellar, not so mainstream currencies with a lot of grow upfront.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2018, 05:21:50 PM
In this crypto word, there are times you may not be able to predict what would happen in the next few months. Not all altcoins will succeed. know what you are dealing with and follow it up with updates. So that you will be able to sell at the right time. Except the altcoin has a very good product.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 03:57:06 PM
I think that time for 100x gain is finished.... it's better to concentrate of real good coins with a concrete future like the biggest one or ones that have really something special and can make a good contribution to crypto (for example Raiden Network and Loom are 2 interesting coins)
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 03:55:30 PM
I got into ARK due to the POS with delegates with staking.  The staking rewards are huge.  This way if the market lags about for the long term I can at least get paid my staking reward of 10% while I wait.  I alos own some NEO (5% reward) and Neblio (10% reward)
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 10, 2018, 03:42:26 PM
Now I am ready to invest in stable coins and buy bitcoin on drawdowns.In altcoins invest do not see any sense,I think now it's a waste of time.
Well the bitcoin is a fantastic restaurant and has always been a great tool for profit, but I'm running it that way, due to the fact that there are many people who are just waiting for his raise, that would get rid of the coins.
Activity: 146
September 10, 2018, 02:32:44 AM
You need to investigate before investing, but the long wait may not bring profits, so choosing COINS is important, and I think ETH is worth holding for the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: