Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 2. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 10:19:19 AM
I am investing in promising altcoins that have just appeared and have raised a good amount of money. This is certainly risky, so I do not invest large amounts of money. And a high probability that these altcoins will not be able to break through, but if you're lucky, you get a good profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 10:11:02 AM
This year is already done so please we need to choose good coin not top coin. Here I just want to choose CS, WPR, SXDT this coin. If you are a big investor, don't choose for 1 year hold.

I think that any coins of the top 40 could give good growth in a year. Learn carefully company roadmaps and talk to people in this forum about specific altcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
November 13, 2018, 04:36:38 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?

Buying alts right now can be bothersome, however, STOs are the next best thing that may have happened to the crypto community. Linkchain has a good proposal and a fair enough good model to survive.

On the other hand, blockchain platforms like Modern finance chain have a long-term agenda to promote
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 13, 2018, 04:16:20 PM
Looking back in retrospect,  I saw Pundix doing much more than 100% then but I was a bit distracted by what was going on in the market early this year.  I found another one like Pundix,  I think spectre (sxdt sxut)  will give more than 100% in about a year!
Activity: 406
November 13, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
Now it is difficult to make any accurate predictions. I think that the cryptocurrency market has become very unpredictable and it is difficult to choose an asset for the year ahead. I do daily trading and this is not as dangerous as a long-term investment.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 02:34:30 PM
I only have 3 alternative coins on my wallet which i will hold for 1-2 years...
LOYALCOIN, UTRUST and ATLANT...
i acquired them at this rate...

LYL = 33 sats
ATL = 400 sats
UTK = 420 sats

I am just waiting for the right moment i know LYL will be more than 50 cents
while ATL and UTK will be more than 1 USD in the near future!
Activity: 756
November 07, 2018, 10:52:59 AM
This year is already done so please we need to choose good coin not top coin. Here I just want to choose CS, WPR, SXDT this coin. If you are a big investor, don't choose 1 year coin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
November 13, 2018, 02:31:58 PM
This topic is already a year old and there are no chances for the Altcoins proposed by the author in January will give a profit. This suggests that you should always be insured in case of a market go down. No need to choose only one altcoin
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
November 13, 2018, 01:26:20 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

i could say a lot abput those cryptocurrencies but i think that the best way ourt would be to sit snd watch what is going on
Activity: 523
November 07, 2018, 03:19:27 AM
I couldn't guarante of it, if my time comes I will hold for 1 year GNT, TRX, NEM, CS, Vechain and EOS. For long investment this is good options.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 01:24:20 PM
My suggestions would be IOST and REMME. These both coins have good and experienced team at the backened with a potential project. They both can make it big in a year period. From your choices, I would suggest Golem. I personally hold all of these coins as a long term investment. There all are decent mid cap coins.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
November 13, 2018, 01:21:56 PM
If you bought different tokens and coins I recommend to you to forget for them for a year it will be the good decision. I so do and I recommend to you.

This strategy worked previously. Now is the next stage of crypto markets developments. Just buy hold works bad at the moment
Activity: 182
Crypto Depository Receipts
November 13, 2018, 01:05:39 PM
If you bought different tokens and coins I recommend to you to forget for them for a year it will be the good decision. I so do and I recommend to you.
Activity: 518
November 13, 2018, 12:52:14 PM
Of those coins i only trust in golem and nem they are the ones that I've heard, the rest I can not tell you, although in this bear market is very unlikely to moon new coins, as the investment is shrinking a little, just need to reach the end of the year to see if the bull run finally begins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 11:08:05 AM
i dont think some coin will grow until 100x. But for 2018, i suggest you to invest your money on ethereum and you must invest your money right now. you must be patient for it, because i think cryptocurrency will grow in 2020
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 07, 2018, 05:40:56 AM
There are a lot of great altcoins on the market right now and you can invest in every perspective altcoin that you like. Just make a good investigation of top 20 altcoins and find great coins for you. I am holding NEO, ETH, LTC, BCH and XYO.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
October 13, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

If you are looking for some altcoins for long-term investment. Then you can invest on this altcoins Doge, Electroneium, Siacoin, Soul, xlm etc. This all coins have great future.
Activity: 130
October 13, 2018, 12:31:33 PM
I think 1 year is the ideal term in order to hold a coin.  If a coin is not successful in a year, it is better to sell this coin.  I advise you to try to invest in EOS.
1 year gives a bunch of options on when to sell the coins or not. EOS would be a bad hold, invest in Ethereum then sell it in a year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
October 13, 2018, 12:29:12 PM
100x return is only possible if you invest into low market cappitalization coins. But there is a high risk that you will loose everything what you invest.
Activity: 448
October 13, 2018, 12:24:24 PM
A large part of the investments I made 1 year ago is in harm. this year was quite bad, we saw a steady downward trend and prices dropped. but after that I think there will be a rise, we will enter the bull season again Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: