Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 5. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 06:03:56 PM
Timing is off essence when it comes to investment, If you had invested in alts at the time of making this post, you should be at almost 70% loss in alts if not more and may need to wait much longer to recover before making profit but anyone that had invested at current level will have better chances
ethereum is great and i suppose that you will have a good benefit from it and you will have no regrets about keeping ethereum
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 06:03:10 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
i think that there are a lot of variants of coins that ypu can choose for the investment for one year so it is up to you
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 05:59:41 PM
Timing is off essence when it comes to investment, If you had invested in alts at the time of making this post, you should be at almost 70% loss in alts if not more and may need to wait much longer to recover before making profit but anyone that had invested at current level will have better chances
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 05:49:29 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

I think the safest option is to invest in ETH for such a term.  And if you now buy coins, then in the future you will get more profit.
We can't predict that we can earn much higher profit in only one year ,because this market not controlled by anyone which they depended on the demand and supply.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

I think the safest option is to invest in ETH for such a term.  And if you now buy coins, then in the future you will get more profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

Now I regularly look after reliable coins for perspective investments. I mainly focus on long-term investments, so I rely on reliable projects with good potential for successful development in the future. Such examples for me are Ethereum, NEO and LTC.
Activity: 64
September 13, 2018, 03:52:10 AM
I suggest you choose a trusted altcoin. Just select the altcoin really have a great future. And great was the obvious Ethereum, Dash, Neo, or EOS.
Activity: 378
September 12, 2018, 07:58:01 PM

I think 1 year for crypto investing is the chance that the profit is too gambling for the crypto period that is currently experiencing a bubble, 3 years is the ideal minimum time for crypto investing. VET, ODEM, ETH, XLM, ADA, IOTA are choices that have a big profit in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 07:45:41 PM
It is difficult to predict the market this year because from the beginning of 2018 until now the market development continues to decline. I am not sure to be able to get the most profit this year. Why do you just want an investment within a year? I think it's too short to invest because the coin prices in crypto are always a little slow to improve, and I think it's going to be hard to earn. In my opinion I think projects like NEO, TRX, XRP and Cardona will go a long way and they are worth a try if you really want to invest in crypto.
Activity: 640
September 12, 2018, 07:39:01 PM
there are several altcoins that I have chosen for long-term investment or until the end of 2018, which I believe will increase the price higher, but the fact is that it is currently experiencing a pretty bad period this year. the altcoins that I invested in such as ETH, BCH, XLM and coins that had recently come out were ADA. the coins in my opinion are very good potential and have a team that continues to be active for its development.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 12, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

UFO
FLASH - 25,000 transactions per second!  This has potential.
XGOX
MONK
RAIN

To me the best option out of that bunch is UFO.  Developed by the same guy that made Feathercoin.  They are adapting UFO so that it can be traded on BarterDEX!

for long-term investments in one year I recommend Ethereum as Altcoin which is able to generate profits fast and very capable of making it so valuable in the future. so it will be a very capable to generate returns far greater.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

I believe that now it is better to bet on the most proven, reliable projects in the crypto market. Among promising coins that enjoy my trust, I can immediately allocate Ethereum, Ripple, Neo, Waves and LTC. I prefer to distribute money for various projects in order to minimize their risks.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

Now I can offer to buy reliable coins with good potential. Of course, within a year the market should gradually regain its growth. But all the same while I am guided by reliable projects. For example, for me priority areas are now NEO, LTC and EOS.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 11:12:43 AM
I think it extremely subtle the altcoin like you ask. Maybe you should endeavor new altcoin that dispatch, by then you can trade it ordinarily on and on to get advantage. from my examination now, there no altcoin that can give you 1000x advantage in multi year. Make an effort not to place assets into one altcoin, you should segment your capital into 6 or 3 altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 12, 2018, 10:07:34 AM
To my mind it doesn't need to invest so much for the 1 year. Prices and common situation are changing during this time and you could have a good losses.
Activity: 23
September 11, 2018, 06:29:18 PM
In my own opinion, I think DIGIBYTE can actually do it and some other ones such as, TRONX VERGE, ADA, SC
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 04:03:03 AM
In the event that you see a circumstance like this I think holding a time of not influencing the assurance to will have the capacity to deliver. Most take into account this time is as yet the outcomes are not very expansive in light of the fact that crypto is as of now in a stage where numerous limitations either from the web or the State. particularly for this time, I believe it's in any event over a year the new crypto can create.
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 04:00:53 AM
maybe I will choose neo and dogecoin, yes both coins are altcoins that are potential and good for the future. doge has a good increase, and doge is very complete because it has everything the coin needs.
Activity: 350
September 12, 2018, 03:48:57 AM
I believe that such a long-term investment option will now be very profitable. Indeed, since the beginning of next year, the market may begin to restore its prices. But it is better to focus on the most reliable coins in the market. For me, such examples are Ethereum, Ripple and LTC.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 12, 2018, 01:59:34 AM

If you choose altcoin I think I buy ethereum now because it's potentially bigger now this year because the ethereum is cheap now and you can buy 250 $ and 1ethereum. I think the price drops of ethereum at that point but it will rise in the future as ethereum has the highest price in all altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: