Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 3. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 12:20:52 PM
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency for 1 year you need to do it right now. Cryptocurrency market has fallen in price
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 13, 2018, 12:16:53 PM
If you want to invest in altcoin for a year then the altcoins that you should be investing in should be those that you can be sure will still be in the market and doing well as the year goes by. There are a lot of coins especially the new coins that are coming out right now that will end up dying out in the long term. I would give doge a coin to give you that high of a return
Doge will lose your money no doubt about that. Think about investing in the coins that actually make money such as Ethereum, Ripple and EOS.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 13, 2018, 11:59:27 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
there can be fifty fifty chance hut if you make a lot of researches i think you will find wht suits you the best right now
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 05:04:18 AM
with research you can always pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run...obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN mined with CPU ( so it's accessible to all ) for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 11:57:16 AM
If you want to invest in altcoin for a year then the altcoins that you should be investing in should be those that you can be sure will still be in the market and doing well as the year goes by. There are a lot of coins especially the new coins that are coming out right now that will end up dying out in the long term. I would give doge a coin to give you that high of a return
Activity: 210
October 09, 2018, 01:48:13 PM
The high return on investment is to do ICO. The cost price of the general ICO is very low. There is a double profit on the market. Of course, the broken ICO is not excluded. But it is very difficult to win 100 times profit in the two tier market.

You are right, but now there are very few successful ICOs and a lot of ICO scams.  And you risk losing all your money.
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
October 01, 2018, 04:16:59 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

If we looking on cmc right now i think just go all in to top coins like xrp and eth it will be a good for long term investment, but if want to take more risk i think we can go to small alts like neblio or genesis vision.
Activity: 182
October 09, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

Too much can change in a year. I don't think there's any point in trying to count on a deadline. For me, the best deal in altcoin is to buy coins and sell them at the first profit. It seems to me that there is nothing better
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 08:32:54 AM
for medium and long-term investments I will prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum and never forget Ripple, because Ripple also seems to me to be better at the beginning of the year, maybe if you invest in a period of 1 year, then Bitcoin's prediction may continue to increase up to 100% from now, but that is only a prediction, the important thing is, believe in yourself
Activity: 154
October 08, 2018, 08:29:28 AM
Altcoin is not the most stable coins. In a year they can simply disappear from all exchanges and it will be simply impossible to sell them. So try just selling coins as soon as you see your personal gain. There can be no other move
Activity: 78
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 01, 2018, 05:26:00 AM
Good coins can be invested. in a year I they think well will grow in price and they can be sold favourably. The good choice to be pleasant to me
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 04:55:39 AM
My investment is focused on INS Ecosystem, I used all my save money to buy this token. Although I have held my tokens 10 months, and its values decreased 30 times, but I believe that at the end of 2018 and early 2019, its price will go to the moon.
Activity: 238
October 01, 2018, 03:57:58 AM
All tokens that have a stage or a developing organization surely can possibly rise a few times the beginning cost of posting in the market, and for the time being numerous additionally have costs beneath ICO when tokens are incorporated into the market so I think all tokens that claim the organization and a solid network will can possibly encounter an expansion in the 1 year duration and numerous tokens that demonstrate it.
Activity: 210
October 01, 2018, 02:09:38 AM
I think 1 year is the ideal term in order to hold a coin.  If a coin is not successful in a year, it is better to sell this coin.  I advise you to try to invest in EOS.
Activity: 215
September 22, 2018, 02:50:20 AM
I do not understand investment because I have never done it, but in my opinion if a year of storing the coin and the price has exceeded the purchase price, it will benefit those who have the coin, but if it turns out the price is even lower than the purchase price, it will get a loss.
Activity: 412
September 22, 2018, 12:33:48 AM
Follow me altcoin so that we keep for a good year now is probably the most appropriate ETH. Because the potential of ETH is huge if we take longer and you do not need to think much when watching ETH coinmarketcap continuously increasing prices today.
Activity: 445
September 22, 2018, 12:32:32 AM
I think that the top rank altcoins are still good for a year investments due to the fact that it can really give you more earning and profit in a specific span of time.
Activity: 252
September 22, 2018, 12:13:38 AM
I would advise investing in BTC or ETH for such a term.  But I advise coins to buy in a couple of days, when the price falls.
Yes I'll agree with you that bitcoin or ethereum that we invest in because this two coins are in good position they rank one and number two in market.What we are trying to do is buy and buy especially right now that the market price was in dip.I think in 1 year maybe the price of what your are chosen in this two coins are higher than we are expected.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 12:13:20 AM
If I choose to invest in altcoins, I choose Neo and Ethereum.
I only trust Bitcoin's long-term investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 21, 2018, 11:56:13 PM
Forget about other altcoins. Think about ripple, ethereum and stellar. The three coins are good investment so far, and they will reach the moon soon. See the prices of ripple rising with its partnership announcement with many projects like Xrapid. Ethereum and stellar are also faring well. So go for them.
Pages:
Jump to: