Pages:
Author

Topic: alt millionaire on the next bull run - page 14. (Read 15639 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 31, 2019, 06:03:25 AM
I also hope that the conditions on alt will improve further this year because there are already so many people trading in various altitudes from last year to the present, I'm sure they also hope there will be a good round for this year to achieve what they are targeting .
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 31, 2019, 05:54:55 AM
i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.

Hoping is what you and everyone else on this forum is trying to do. You really care about crypto adoption? Or do you care about being a millionaire?

You talk about trading and making money in alts,,, but if you truly care about adoption then you have to stop thinking purely in terms of millions of dollars and making money, because adoption means utility. Are you using your alts or just buying and accumulating?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
March 31, 2019, 05:53:21 AM
Yes its times to more focus in the crypto investing because we are already in semi bullish and that mean also we are near with bull market. When bull market we can earn profit 10x to 20x just in afew month and this return is life changed. Never left crypto market in this situation because bull run can be start anytimes and we dont want miss it.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
March 31, 2019, 05:52:18 AM
i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.

What coin did you bet on? In this race? It's just interesting to me because you are striving to become a millionaire. Maybe you know an excellent project that will make X1000 when a bull comes.
Activity: 645
March 31, 2019, 05:30:51 AM

I do not hope what millions. Get a good profit would not be bad. But millions, turn up this half of the coins that you have in your account today just will not live.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
March 31, 2019, 05:06:31 AM
That's a good goal if you are just planning for 'money', but are you sure that altcoins you are buying are not shitcoins?
There's a lot of shitcoins nowadays, so be careful. But I also believe that there are many shitcoins are still making money $$, even they are really a big shitcoin, money still there, so it's ok. What my I want to happen is altcoins should help the Bitcoin for it's problem or even in helping the adoption of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
March 31, 2019, 05:03:54 AM
alt coins will be the future in my opinion. the future of  forex trading. if you follow the patterns and the total market cap goes to 3 trillion. easily skilled traders can find money.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
March 31, 2019, 04:58:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: