Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 16. (Read 2088 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 20
April 25, 2018, 02:13:38 PM
Today I do not even know what can give quick profit, the market itself is too incomprehensible. You can get up that coin you do not even think about.
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 02:11:41 PM
I recommend NEO coins because it has a faster movement up or down, so it can produce faster profits.
but it never hurts to buy all three coins to get more profit. because if only focus on one coin then the possibility of loss is also greater.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 25, 2018, 01:48:19 PM
Today I have nothing to say, then again that the correction has begun and it seems to me that it should not be delayed, because today, after all, very good results in order to change the trend, but still I want to think about the good, but it turns out just the opposite.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
My opinion is that Ethereum has excellent prospects for price growth and development. There are already many projects on eth.
Activity: 328
April 25, 2018, 01:41:54 PM
I think that you should distribute your funds between the Ethereum and NEO and that's all. Investing in other coins is now dangerous. So do not risk too much.
Activity: 132
April 25, 2018, 01:16:22 PM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
Both are good, but I prefer you to ETH. Cux it's fast transaction & good team developers it is growing momentum is very good.
Activity: 266
April 25, 2018, 01:03:46 PM
Did not you think to invest in some ICO? For example NagriCoin takes Ethereum. It is project that deals with real agriculture sector. But I am sure there a lot ICOs where you can invest. If you do not take in as option in this case I would rather holdEthereum till the prize grow or split it to thre part.
Activity: 38
April 25, 2018, 12:06:01 PM
I cannot understand people who have time to start such a thread and read opinions and answers, but still don’t spend it  on research.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 25, 2018, 04:41:44 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
I think that, Bitcoin's growth momentum is very good, but can not multiply in a short time. Choosing the right altcoin will increase your profits!
Activity: 104
April 25, 2018, 04:38:58 AM
I am researching about ADA which has the ability to work with banks and also with other competitors in cryptocurrency world like ETH, BTC. it is profitable as it can be seen from the difference since its release and today’s market cap which is just of few months. It has billions of difference now. I believe that it will be gradually increasing and will soon go up and may also take over other cryptocurrencies in near future.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 03:11:08 AM
Yes that’s true. Altcoins will give fastest growth in the cryptocurrency market. Some of the Altcoin like ADA, IOTA, ICX have huge potential for profits.
Activity: 180
April 25, 2018, 01:56:49 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
if there is eth yg you have leboh well kept for several months ahead
because the price may be higher than at present
I am sure it is because the trend has started positive price starts to price on the rise again

ADA is the best future
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 12:50:32 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
These coins are very good, not suitable for short-term speculation, they should see their long-term value, so a long-term investment should be considered. And it is long-term investors who can really make money in the market.
Activity: 105
April 24, 2018, 11:56:50 PM
I will not choose to sell my Ethereum, I believe it will reach $1500, now seems to be suppressed, the price of your question, of course, not a good answer, no one who can know the price will rise higher, this is a wide range of knowledge, we can only choose better, reduce risk.
Activity: 182
April 24, 2018, 11:48:39 PM
I believe that the etherium and NEO have very good prospects for development and growth in price. There are many crypto projects on the etherium, good crypto projects have already started appearing on the NEO platform.
I agree with you, Ethereum and Neo are good coins I also chose it. the development of these two coins is getting better from time to time. I think it would be very profitable if I have both
Activity: 1022
April 24, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA

My advice to you for quick profit:
FunFair,
Bitcore,
SIA

I think this is good choice for fast profit.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 24, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA
Bitcoin Cash continued to show improvement is improving from month to month. so there are more advantages in the Bitcoin Cash. so according to my Bitcoin Cash potential in this regard.
Activity: 161
April 24, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA
NEO continued to show pretty good development so that with the increasing development of NEO NEO made the favorite. so I see that NEO is able to give a profit.
Activity: 280
April 24, 2018, 10:24:49 PM
Agree, that altcoins are a good potential investment to gain good profit. However, if you are just new into crypto currency, you had to do your research with regards to your target coins that you will consider for investment. Knowledge is the key to become successful with your goal to earn fast money with altcoins. Study the market trend and the history record of it's price value. From there you can gauge if you are going to continue investing with that particular coin or you will divert to another with much promising record.
Activity: 126
April 24, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA

I like your list but not every altcoin in the market will really give you a huge amount of profit, the price of ethereum today is keep on increasing while other altcoins does not have the same potential so i prefer that you should focus on only one cryptocurrency.

I advise against holding only one coin, what if it fails? What if its growth is frozen? What happens then?
Eve biologist would advise that diversity is a good measure of resiliency, geneticist would say genetic variation is a good measure of resilient population rather than narrow variation that would result to genetic bottleneck.
In this case, I would advise to diversify your coins rather than holding only one coin.
Pages:
Jump to: