Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 28. (Read 2088 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 09:20:05 AM
This question keeps being asked over and over. Frankly, if this was widespread knowledge we would have been seeing the effects of it every day. But speculation only goes so far, and the insider knowledge isn't making rounds very easily.

To be honest, I woulnd't sell ETH right now because the price seems to be suppressed.
the price of the coin alt is now very surprising

then the best option is to hold the coin you have

I also do not want to sell the coins that I have because it will lose when sold

the best step is to wait until prices get better
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 09:19:52 AM
I don't know and for sure we can not say which one is the fastest one but I would stick with ethereum
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 05, 2018, 09:12:42 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
If the price is low, then you can buy any one, if the price is high, or temporarily do not. Because this bear market may take several years, there will be lower prices waiting for you later.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 05, 2018, 09:07:57 AM
Not so quick profits and a fairly high probability for exit in the negative.I think that this is not the best way to make money in cryptocurrency
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 08:53:42 AM
NEO gives gas for holding it. ETH Gives nothing right?
Activity: 51
April 05, 2018, 08:50:48 AM
Potential altcoin and I have researched that will likely bring prosperity in 2018 as ada, neo, litecoin,
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
April 05, 2018, 08:14:48 AM
Ethereum is good altcoin for me although now the price goes down to $380 before the price touch $1200. Ethereum have a potential for thu future, the fitur of eth and the best project for made ICO. Everyone who intend to invest in ICO and altcoin the first way they need to buy eth. If yoj will divide your investment I suggest to you for sell 1 eth and buy NEO and ADA.
Activity: 317
April 05, 2018, 08:14:40 AM
i really like eth and i hope to have lots of ETH and if i have ETH i will. invested for the long term because this is very valuable for later.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 08:10:47 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?
I think it's better to save your ETH, now ETH price is too low to sell it
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
April 05, 2018, 08:09:42 AM
as far as i know eth is the best option in your 3 coins ,but it's my choice .eth is much famous then others , i sure price will recover soon.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
April 05, 2018, 08:06:49 AM
 If you want to earn quick profits on that 3 option, i think the good idea with it is to make a day trading and in my view  perhaps ETH is good to trade on this moment  'cause the price is gradually increasing ..
Activity: 42
April 05, 2018, 08:02:00 AM
when you are talking about cryptocurrencies, "safe investment" doesn't exactly exist. even bitcoin (which is the safest among all of them by far) is not safe. and when it comes to altcoins it becomes even less safe to invest in them.
in case of ETH because of the bubble and also the situation with ICOs (the only demand for ETH) i would say the risks are high.
Do you have any ICOs that you're following now?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
April 05, 2018, 07:58:38 AM
I wouldn't be selling my ETH if I were you. Just look how deep ETH have gone down, once the bullish run starts you'll get atleast a 100% profit. And I also think it is the safest coin to invest with.

when you are talking about cryptocurrencies, "safe investment" doesn't exactly exist. even bitcoin (which is the safest among all of them by far) is not safe. and when it comes to altcoins it becomes even less safe to invest in them.
in case of ETH because of the bubble and also the situation with ICOs (the only demand for ETH) i would say the risks are high.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
April 05, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA

I will suggest among with "TRON" (Trx)
Trx gives some profit. But if any dumping, I am responsible for that. Because market can't controlled. Some times it going as a rocket, sometimes as a Turtle.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
April 05, 2018, 07:48:47 AM
This question keeps being asked over and over. Frankly, if this was widespread knowledge we would have been seeing the effects of it every day. But speculation only goes so far, and the insider knowledge isn't making rounds very easily.

To be honest, I woulnd't sell ETH right now because the price seems to be suppressed.
If you have etherium in your portfolio right now  there is no need to sell because the price seems very  unstable just wait such times that  it is favorable in your side before you decided to sell. And good thing about ICO's has a time  frame of the project you can know when it ended.
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
April 05, 2018, 07:47:24 AM
I prefer eth, because eth has run long in coin appeal of NEO and ADA. And there's news that ETH will beat the bitcoin price in 2018, hopefully it's true
April 05, 2018, 07:42:02 AM
I wouldn't be selling my ETH if I were you. Just look how deep ETH have gone down, once the bullish run starts you'll get atleast a 100% profit. And I also think it is the safest coin to invest with.

Thanks for your info. So if you had to choose today it would be eth over NEO?
Activity: 28
April 05, 2018, 07:32:46 AM
April 05, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA

this strategy works on EVERYTHING, from smallest altcoin that is worth 0.00000000000000001BTC to biggest altcoins that are worth 100BTC and even on more serious markets such as gold, stocks, forex,...

but the profit will be different in each of them. the small altcoins can give you unimaginable profit that the bigger markets will never imagine to give.
the trick is finding that small altcoin and investing in it at the right time which is before their pumps.

from your list, these coins are considered big altcoins. as i said you can make profit from these but don't expect big profits.

What would be your opinion on what coin gives best profit?
Activity: 104
April 05, 2018, 07:28:28 AM
I don't think there's such a thing as fast profit, or one that is guaranteed at least, since there is no way to predict the future. I do however believe that Eth is one of the top choices (even more so than Bitcoin to be honest).
Pages:
Jump to: