Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 3. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 05:44:36 AM
In my opinion, you can not exactly predict which coin is going to give you the most profit for investing on it. All three coins you mentioned is actually a good coin to invest on. But i would still suggest you to look for more coins which has potential and invest on those coins. This way you reduce the risk of losing a lot.

Yes. We should  know the coin that can give us a big profit. Don't focus in this just three coin, yes this is good coin and can give us a profit and if you think that it is enough to hold so you should buy more.
Sometimes the investment can quickly make a profit. You can choose which coins are suitable for investing that are not bound by time and place. Therefore we must be smart to make huge profits through altcoin.
Activity: 143
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
May 21, 2018, 05:33:52 AM
In my opinion, you can not exactly predict which coin is going to give you the most profit for investing on it. All three coins you mentioned is actually a good coin to invest on. But i would still suggest you to look for more coins which has potential and invest on those coins. This way you reduce the risk of losing a lot.

Yes. We should  know the coin that can give us a big profit. Don't focus in this just three coin, yes this is good coin and can give us a profit and if you think that it is enough to hold so you should buy more.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 05:15:31 AM
I think of the three coins ethereum is the most worthy of investment and I am sure if you choose ethereum you will be able to gain profit quickly but I recommend not to target too much profit
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
May 20, 2018, 06:46:21 AM
We all wants to get a fast profit but the question is are we going to take the risk?
There are some alt-coin that is being pump everyday are you going to join it and risk your money,
Some of it is just a for a short time pump and if you got left behind you when you buy it you would surely lose some money.
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
May 20, 2018, 06:42:51 AM
I am currently keeping an eye on ico's, they can immediately reduce value after listing to an exchange.
You just buy back on ICO price, and if the project is good it will moon.
Here I take lympo as an example where I easily made a nice profit.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lympo/
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 06:40:18 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?
ETH
NEO
ADA

From the proposed options, I would have opted for Ethereum. While it is difficult to say what will happen next with Cardano. Ethereum is a finished product that shows excellent growth. For this year, a lot of announcements are planned ... Neo, it seems to me, has a little stopped in its development, but I may be wrong ...
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.
May 20, 2018, 04:16:38 AM
Anyone's guess is as good as yours, but I like ADA. I think their platform is unique and since it has such a low price point there should not be much resistance in adoption.
Activity: 168
May 20, 2018, 02:01:58 AM
Activity: 23
May 20, 2018, 01:36:23 AM
Although I don't like the idea of buying for a quick profit, and I think people who do it should change into hodl strategy which works a lot better, but the best coin for a quick profit would be STORM.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
May 19, 2018, 12:27:30 PM
The strongest thing you can earn in a short time on new altcoins or coins. It is they who give in a short time x3-x10 an increase in capital. But on all known coins there is less chance of incurring losses.
Activity: 18
May 19, 2018, 11:20:58 AM
I look pretty smartly and active community monitors this topic. So here it is something that will earn and, I hope so. The people of your opinion on the purchase of coins and good if now is the time for it to buy coins
Activity: 17
May 19, 2018, 02:44:42 AM
ADA seems to be nice I think and it is future of smartcontracts, since it is wtitten on a much more and secure Haskell Programming language, instead of java, c, solidity, etc..... Also they have three dedicated teams for managing different things. I think ADA is okay
Activity: 26
May 18, 2018, 11:03:19 PM
I think that the decision of investment is on you, because everyone have their own favor that really diffcult to change, especially about money! I expect the greatest growth from EOS and Arcblock (ABT) that will be able to compete with Ethereum.
Activity: 185
May 18, 2018, 03:24:55 PM
Trade Token (TIO)
Telegram:  https://t.me/TradeToken
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 03:23:55 PM
You have make a nice choice by choosing ether, Neo and ADA. Those are part of the coin that have potential to make us become rich, you can add more promising coin to diversify your investment like MAN ELF XRP and more.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 03:01:41 PM
I believe that the etherium and NEO have very good prospects for development and growth in price. There are many crypto projects on the etherium, good crypto projects have already started appearing on the ethereum platform.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 12:41:54 PM
You picked the potential altcoins there are fast profit for me, don't invest one only just split your eth the three of them, I suggest another one potential altcoin which is aion it's a promising altcoin.
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 12:23:34 PM
yes, I agree with my investment in ethereum because I will more easily get many benefits, because the future of enthereum is also still good, especially you can trade in your market will be faster you get every time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 06:14:32 AM
Large profits will come with very high risk, so choose the project safe! Venture capital is very dangerous, you should consider before joining!
I also paid a price for participating in similar projects, should generally consider carefully to secure your finances!
Activity: 79
May 18, 2018, 06:07:32 AM
I think you keep all the coins, because now the market price is in a drastic decline, my advice if you want to invest better is waiting for the right time, so bitcoin prices increase dah altcoin other increase to be able to invest with good results, this is my suggestion for now .
 Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: