Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 9. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
May 06, 2018, 10:41:13 AM
we cant predict the coin that is good for investment, any alts can have a good value while it is in ICO period and also when it release in the market we can also cant predict its price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
May 06, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
The decision is yours but if you need a suggestion from us here in the forum then i suggest you to retain your investment eth. Eth has grown its market price now and i think it has still a lot of increase to make. Eth is an interesting crypto worth investing for and it is second in rank to bitcoin as crypto  market volume and sales. And there are many speculations too that eth will be the next bitcoin? maybe and it is possible though.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 06, 2018, 10:36:07 AM
Observe the market movement and do the research on NEO.  You can't get the right information by just asking or create a topic about profits on a particular coins. Decide at your own risk.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
May 06, 2018, 10:32:49 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
If you think about quick profits, you can very quickly get poor. The main thing is patience and endurance. The bitcoin have created a misconception about bitcoin by their leap in 20K
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 10:31:37 AM
altcoin which will give fast profit in my opinion for now is NEO and EOS.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 10:26:37 AM
Just made 7,5% profit from ETH last week. Really see it doubling the price this year, so ETH is good yet not risky investment. Also got me NEO, but would like to hold for a long time. Now profits aren't worth it to sell coin
Activity: 252
May 06, 2018, 10:08:31 AM
as I would see it, you ought not put resources into both of this coins you are intrigued in light of the fact that ethereum is now adequate to acquire more benefit, the best activity is simply beginning exchanging today in the market since it was unpredictable and that is the thing that different merchants do like about this industry.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
Of course, Altcoin for fast Profit, especially if ETH is investing in cheap prices, its price rise is definitely worth your money now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
May 06, 2018, 10:02:03 AM
my advice is to choose ETH because ETH is one of the strongest Altcoi I meet believe one day ETH will touch the thousands of dollars because the peminatya and community in very many. You have to choose ETH,
Activity: 154
May 06, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
Altcoins for fast profits are WANCHAIN, zilliqa .
Activity: 53
May 06, 2018, 09:54:14 AM
ETH is technologically advances, has good funding, a solid dev team, and more. It is poised to make advances for smart contracts, ICOs, and much more. So I believe that it will bring most profit in three!  Wink
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
May 06, 2018, 09:47:39 AM
if you buy at the right time, that's good. But does they have potential? it's good if we examine in more detail every coin that will be our choice to invest. Because based on the advantages is what we expect from every field that we do without having to drain patience, although patience is actually very necessary in this field.
Activity: 31
May 06, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
Many people think that ICO investment is the fast process to take some profit. But keep in mind that not all ICO's are performing good. Some altcoins when they hit lunches their price go down.
Activity: 196
May 06, 2018, 09:42:23 AM
I like Neo .. But it frustrates me .. Now I think ETH is the best choice
Activity: 99
May 05, 2018, 03:01:14 PM
I think. Exchange arbitrage still remains an effective source of additional profit. buying a crypto currency on one exchange and then selling it on another with the deduction of fees can bring quick profits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 01:43:14 PM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
I think of the three coins ethereum is the most worthy of investment and I am sure if you choose ethereum you will be able to gain profit quickly but I recommend not to target too much profit because when the price rises immediately after that the price will go down
Activity: 162
May 05, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA
I think at this moments ETH & NEO. Cox is the fast trading and it's having a great community and it is the cheap and potential coins.
Activity: 110
May 05, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA

At the cryptocurrency market, Altcoin is a great opportunity to make a better profit. Because altcoin has the potential to continue to rise higher.
Cardano will become a better EOS, in the future, due to its team focusing on specifically on the upgrade of its code and the foundation of the code itself. While Cardano may still be in its Alpha stage, it has strong runway due to it being self-funded and able to pay developers to work specifically on the coding development.
Activity: 144
May 05, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA

At the cryptocurrency market, Altcoin is a great opportunity to make a better profit. Because altcoin has the potential to continue to rise higher.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 05, 2018, 12:12:14 PM
coins for investment are very difficult to choose. I'd leave everything in Ethereum. It will not grow very quickly but in the price will not lose
Pages:
Jump to: