Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 6. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 10:26:35 PM
Yes, the smart way to make big profits is to invest in altcoin.
Investments that can quickly get a profit. You can choose which coin in love.Einvestment that is not bound by time and place.
Activity: 26
May 14, 2018, 11:45:06 AM
I just think that you need to choose projects that you consider popular, but also it is worth very carefully studying completely new projects that have not yet started the ICO process, so be on the alert.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 06:49:25 AM
I think you have to leave in full on Ethereum, you know there are a lot of ICOs coming, and 90% of them are using on Ether service, you may just leave them.
Activity: 16
May 14, 2018, 04:05:03 AM
I think ADA is good! Because it aims to integrate with all other major cryptocurrencies without the use of a third party which reduces fees that exchanges charge, allow quicker and easier transactions across the blockchain, removes risk of a third party losing your cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 01:32:38 PM
eth will still be the main coin that gives big benefits for big profit, so I think you can now choose ethereum and some other coins that have the potential to be used as a quick income.
Activity: 140
May 13, 2018, 01:28:40 PM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
Polymath

At the beginning of February this year, new tokens appeared on the Kucoin and IDEX exchanges - Polymath, whose value at the moment is $ 0.89. During the ICO, the project successfully collected 214 million American greenery. According to the forecasts of the "White Paper" start-up, the peak of the development of the token will just fall for 2019-2020. then why not stock up today with a promising asset at an affordable price?
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
May 13, 2018, 01:10:52 PM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
Pay attention to GRAM (TELEGRAM OPEN NETWORK). Although a full-fledged platform will be implemented only in a year, you can already think about buying tokens. The creator of crypto-currency on the basis of the Telegram service Pavel Durov is known for his genius, and therefore the decision to invest in GRAM is not without sense.
Activity: 20
May 13, 2018, 12:15:02 PM
I prefer in ethereum because ethereum price will be stronger and have more favorable price for investment and give faster profit, etehereum also be comparison for other coins
Activity: 87
May 12, 2018, 11:13:55 AM
I believe that the etherium and NEO have very good prospects for development and growth in price. There are many crypto projects on the etherium, good crypto projects have already started appearing on the NEO platform.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 05:23:59 AM
ETH is technologically advances, has good funding, a solid dev team, and more. It is poised to make advances for smart contracts, ICOs, and much more. So I believe that it will bring most profit in three
Litecoin (LTC) is seeing rather bullish attitudes on social media, despite the rather gradual and modest gains. But just as some altcoins are starting to make more dramatic moves, and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) managed to almost double in price within 10 days, LTC is seeing predictions of a four-digit price by the end of the year.
Activity: 17
May 12, 2018, 04:28:24 AM
ETH is technologically advances, has good funding, a solid dev team, and more. It is poised to make advances for smart contracts, ICOs, and much more. So I believe that it will bring most profit in three
Activity: 13
May 12, 2018, 12:08:36 AM
The fastest profit is brought only by young altcoyins who have never punped. All that you have named is already proven coins which, although growing, do not bring huge profits to their holders.
Activity: 129
May 11, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA
I recently bought TAU at $0.08 of $2000. Now price has come to $0.28. I already have $5000 plus on small investment in 3 weeks. I also suggest coins like ADA, XRP and XMR.
Activity: 168
May 11, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA
I have earned good profit in less time by trading in these following coins:

1)   LTC
2)   PRG
3)   XRP
4)   XEM
Activity: 208
May 11, 2018, 11:21:52 AM
I think that Eth is still a favorite of Altcoin who is prompted by many people will rise by leaps and bounds. Eth has a bright future and the most potential to follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin. I suggest you to invest more in Eth by using long term method. I am sure you will get a big profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 10:44:39 AM
well for me I can not just advice you to invest in any of the coins without you analyzing your self... the coin which i have in mind myself to invest on is the Neo which has his own blockchain.
I thoroughly believe in them. after looking clearly on their whitepaper i see reason to invest on it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
BIB Exchange
May 11, 2018, 10:17:22 AM
If you have to choose one of these three, the most logical thing is NEO. The development potential is too much and hasn't yet show itself. I hope you make big profits in a short time.
Activity: 26
May 11, 2018, 10:13:56 AM
ETH is technologically advances, has good funding, a solid dev team, and more. It is poised to make advances for smart contracts, ICOs, and much more. So I believe that it will bring most profit in three!  Wink
Activity: 46
May 11, 2018, 02:45:54 AM
I think it is profitable to hold ethrons for a long time, because Ethereum’s market demand is large, price rises and falls, and profit margins are very large.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 11, 2018, 02:39:43 AM
If i were you mate, just hold that 3 eth in ethereum only mate because as we can see that ethereum has a massive increase in just a month. We believe that ethereum will be back to its all time high in the next month. And if you have that ammount, im bery sure you will gain profit on it.
Pages:
Jump to: