Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 7. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 12:53:57 PM
There are so many good altcoins in the market today. But for me, I see great potential in Cardano, PPT and Omisego. I have been monitoring their buy and sell movement and it is quite high. Also, their community are very much active as well as their team. Although, their prices are already quite high and well established so the dip was good for me.
Activity: 29
May 10, 2018, 12:32:46 PM
Have a look at DASH.  Wink
Activity: 133
May 10, 2018, 12:29:55 PM
yes, I agree with my investment in ethereum because I will more easily get many benefits, because the future of enthereum is also still good, especially you can trade in your market will be faster you get every time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
May 10, 2018, 12:28:06 PM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
XSPEC now costs $ 4 a direct competitor to the monero, in terms of anonymity ahead of the whole planet, plus it's POS mining where it's 5% in fact goes 10% if you keep your wallet online 24/7, the harder it will be to tighten the nuts with tax, the more the anonymous cursed
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 11:34:40 AM
If you have etherem in your portfolio you now do not need to sell because the price seems very unstable, just wait for a favorable time on your part before you decide to sell.
But if you are sure and have studied altcoin NEO and coin ADA, you can sell half your Etherem to store it in NEO altcoin and ADA coin, it can increase your profits and reduce the risk of losing your money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 10:57:41 AM
wait there while I check my crystall ball.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
May 10, 2018, 10:56:58 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA

I suggest you to choose ADA, because the price is still cheap. and many have advantages, but if you want to invest long term I suggest to choose ETH.
Activity: 462
May 10, 2018, 10:52:53 AM
If you going for fast profit it's okay, but don't overtrade and you will get rekt, anything can be a fast profit, just scalp any chart and will get like 0,1-1 % each trade.
I think the most feasible investment and I am sure if you choose ethereum you will be able to earn profit
quickly but I advise not to target too much profit because when the price rises soon after that the price will
go up and down
Activity: 113
May 10, 2018, 10:45:35 AM
If you going for fast profit it's okay, but don't overtrade and you will get rekt, anything can be a fast profit, just scalp any chart and will get like 0,1-1 % each trade.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 10:33:27 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA

Of the above three altcoins, in the newly resurfaced market situation, the most immediate possibility is ethereum. But for the greatest profit potential in the long run, I choose cardano.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA

All three are favorite altcoins and in the last month it seems to have almost the same increase, except the neo is slightly slower. All three are well worth entering the portfolio with the largest portion on cardano.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 08:26:54 AM
In the past year neo has grown more than a hundred fold. If the market is fully recovered, I think neo will still continue the positive trend and will likely be close to ethereum.
Activity: 196
May 10, 2018, 06:56:04 AM
I prefer in ethereum because ethereum price will be stronger and have more favorable price for investment and give faster profit, etehereum also be comparison for other coins.
Activity: 462
May 09, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA

It seems to me that any of these coins can both give a quick profit, or make them wait a long time. Unfortunately, the crypto market is unpredictable. Very often, the most unexpected projects give a good profit.

I do not think that Ethereum, ADA or Cardano will bring you the profit very fast. You will definitely win when you invest in these alts but you should understand that you will have to wait for a long time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA

Such coins will not give you a quick profit. This is a fundamental, strong, heavy coins, which will earn in the long run. For quick profits, one must look towards new alternative currencies. Pay attention to projects that improve the technology of blockchain.
Activity: 308
May 09, 2018, 07:07:40 AM
This is a hard question, but at your place I would not take ADA at all, just because Ethereum and NEO seem more promising at this moment to be increased by value price. You might divide your money, and to leave your half as ETH, and another one at NEO. (my opinion, analyze others as well).
Activity: 223
May 09, 2018, 03:33:25 AM
I would not recommend to hope for a quick profit when buying altcoins because any investment should be focused on a long period during which the project will be able to show a good result and present the finished product. Therefore, you need to be patient and not rush to sell coins.
yes, I agree with you to get a big profit take a long time if in the short period the results are certainly given a little, so the best choice for greater results you have to be patient, and I suggest to invest in Ethereum and Neo.
Activity: 107
May 09, 2018, 03:15:51 AM
You will not find a 100% correct forecast, the growth of ether is noticeable, finally the market began to rehabilitate.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 03:04:27 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
Ethereum also includes Altcoin which gives a considerable advantage. so by investing in 3 Ethereum will be very lucrative and able to achieve a considerable desire. besides that, I see a very high increase development. so I support you to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 63
May 09, 2018, 02:43:35 AM
I think ADA has the ability to gain fast profits, and its potential has not yet been released. NEO depends on whether the Chinese government's policy will be open.
Pages:
Jump to: