Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 4. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 02:17:03 AM
you can buy Ethereum, ADA and Doge. The price is still cheap in your app investing bitcoin. the cheaper the coin price the more profit we can.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 01:58:04 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
Altcoin is the object of investment for a quick profit. The problem is based on knowledge, experience and market to choose Altcoin to invest. In my opinion, we should diversify our investment but we will give ETH the highest investment. ETH will rise but still low. The value of ETH is much higher than it is now. ETH will give us a quick profit. Also you should pay attention to BTC, Neo, Wave ...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 01:48:46 AM
It seems to me that any of the projects altcoins can bring a very good amount of money, in any case today it is more profitable to use altcoins, so many people talk about it, so you need to listen to the opinion of most people. To not be the last.
Activity: 18
May 17, 2018, 01:03:56 PM
The fastest profit is brought only by young altcoyins who have never punped. All that you have named is already proven coins which, although growing, do not bring huge profits to their holders.
Activity: 66
May 17, 2018, 09:28:55 AM
CFI is the Altcoin type that I have a small investment in it. I see this Altcoin is small value but relatively stable growth in the past. Except for the reds on the Cryptocurrency market, most CFIs are green. I believe this is one of the types Altcoin deserves to invest because of its stability. You can select ETC, but its value is quite large. If you want to invest in it, you have to have a lot of money.
Activity: 4
May 17, 2018, 06:46:26 AM
ZIPT did a 2x and a 1.5x in an hour yesterday after settling at +50% for the day. Little birds are telling me that there might be some big partnerships to be announced tomorrow. Zippie is holding an event at Consensus and the OmiseGo team alongside with Vitalik, despite Vitalik generally boycotting Consensus, so it must be big.

Here's a link to the letter from Zippie's CEO: http://i.4cdn.org/biz/1526550978459.png
Activity: 364
May 17, 2018, 06:45:59 AM
yes, it's really fast for altcoin because bitcoin price is low today so most investors now are the altcoin investors so fast it is here.
Activity: 434
https://saturn.black
May 17, 2018, 06:35:38 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
Everyone wants everything fast. You would at least indicate the terms that are fast for you. This for one can be month, and for another year. If the latter, then buy Ethereum. By the end of 2018, it promises to be much more expensive than it is now.
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
I hope that it is really true that altcoin has the fast profit. Because it will really be a big help if it is true that altcoin has the fastest profit.
Activity: 90
May 17, 2018, 06:21:12 AM
I think hydrogen is better
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
May 17, 2018, 06:18:40 AM
If need to choose best altcoin coin check the market place. Then easy to choose the best coin for the future invest. Most of the coin release in the market place. So people check the price day by day. If check the price day by day. Then easy choose the best coin. If hold the best coin  check the price. If price will be increase then sell it.
there are so many choices of coins in the market, and true, if we often see the market, it will certainly help us to know which coin is good for us to invest or we trade, so it's good also if we often see the movement of coins is in the market, and we will certainly know which coin has a fast price movement and high buyer volume.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 06:08:28 AM
In order to make fast profits, you have to enter the ICO, some ICO makes great money
Activity: 434
May 17, 2018, 06:04:02 AM
maybe if eth is not included, because it takes a long time to generate a lot of profit.
Maybe ADA can generate profit faster than eth
Activity: 198
May 17, 2018, 06:01:46 AM
Bitcoin is always a fast profit than the other altcoin. But still NEO and ETH is still a profitable altcoin but they did'nt get the same value of the bitcoin. I still go on bitcoin for fastest investment.
Activity: 11
May 17, 2018, 05:55:32 AM
In my own opinion, you should not invest on either one of this coins you are interested because ethereum is already good enough to earn more profit, the best thing to do is just start trading today in the market because it was volatile and that's what other traders does like about this industry.
Activity: 34
May 16, 2018, 11:11:48 AM
You can't predict exactly which coins will bring you the biggest profit. All three coins you mentioned are actually a good investment. But I still advise you to find more potential coins and invest in these coins.
Activity: 87
May 16, 2018, 06:17:47 AM
Yes, the smart way to make big profits is to invest in altcoin.
Investments that can quickly get a profit. You can choose which coin in love.Einvestment that is not bound by time and place.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 16, 2018, 06:17:26 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
im afraid ETH NEO and ada is more fit for long term hold. if you need a good quick coin for dump i would recommend you to search about new coins that just hit the market. I got few coins in my mind that will soon hit the market. such as unibright and cedex.
Activity: 251
May 16, 2018, 06:14:04 AM
The best way to get fast profits in cryptos is two ways,
You can trade coins but only if you are good at it as trading in coins is no easy feat and you could end up losing all your money
You can invest in ICOs as they are a good way to make a lot of money in a small time if they end up doing well.
Activity: 182
May 16, 2018, 01:13:56 AM
First priority is bitcoin. Even Alt coins also doing great. But need to hold good Altcoins. For me I will keep ETH, NEO, REBL and Ripple in my portfolio list.
Pages:
Jump to: