Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 10. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
May 05, 2018, 06:14:01 AM
I think that now you need to be very careful with the investment in the crypt because a lot of coins are not stable and at any moment can fall dramatically in value.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 05:00:26 AM
I think only choose a good coin to invest, we can get a quick profit, because we can't predict when it will go up again.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
May 05, 2018, 04:56:01 AM
I think that is likely true that, altcoin is a fast to earn income in alternative coins because it provides a instant income to all people who invested to them. 
I think we should always look positive in all things so more blessings to come.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 03:56:59 AM
Just diversify to those three, the price seems rising from now on, and i can't decide what coin from those three will gave profit more fast.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 04, 2018, 10:55:54 PM
Among the available options always pay attention to the option with Eth - already known and confirmed direction for investment with noticeable progress for the owners of coins.
I am also an Ethereum investor, because I think this is a safe and very beneficial altcoin, just look now the price continues to rise. ethereum trading volume in some markets is also very large, making it easier to take some profits
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 10:44:23 PM
I will not choose to sell my Ethereum, I believe it will reach $1500, now seems to be suppressed, the price of your question, of course, not a good answer, no one who can know the price will rise higher, this is a wide range of knowledge, we can only choose better, reduce risk.
Activity: 462
В поиске
May 04, 2018, 04:30:23 AM
NEO is a good coin which is really worthy of investing. I am now deciding on investing for the long term and I think that this is a tactical option.
Activity: 294
May 04, 2018, 02:45:37 AM
Among the available options always pay attention to the option with Eth - already known and confirmed direction for investment with noticeable progress for the owners of coins.
Activity: 112
May 03, 2018, 11:34:35 PM
Bitcoin Cash continued to show improvement is improving from month to month. so there are more advantages in the Bitcoin Cash. so according to my Bitcoin Cash potential in this regard.
Activity: 168
May 03, 2018, 11:33:32 PM
You do not have to invest all your altcoin for investing in one altcoin that has a high price and if you invest in altcoin that you hold then you can benefit and now many people are investing in bitcoin with long-term

Activity: 518
Merit: 108
May 03, 2018, 06:07:34 PM
I suggest you not to trade your ETH with the other options that you have.Hold ont your 3 ETH and wait till the end of the year.The price of ETH is bound to increase from what it is today!

How about investing 1 ETH on a potential token?This can be a good option for too .-. Just beware of scams!

Yes, but like last year, the price of the air will fluctuate from the maximum reached to the minimum within a year, and to sit and watch as the air after growth falls in price is not the smartest act
Activity: 434
May 03, 2018, 05:59:20 PM
I think that now you should not sell the Ethereum at all, because this is a very promising coin, which will continue to grow for a relatively long time.
Activity: 322
May 03, 2018, 03:46:17 PM
ETH is technologically advances, has good funding, a solid dev team, and more. It is poised to make advances for smart contracts, ICOs, and much more. So I believe that it will bring most profit in three!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
May 03, 2018, 03:42:44 PM
I suggest you not to trade your ETH with the other options that you have.Hold ont your 3 ETH and wait till the end of the year.The price of ETH is bound to increase from what it is today!

How about investing 1 ETH on a potential token?This can be a good option for too .-. Just beware of scams!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 03:38:26 PM
People wants easy and fast profit and doesn't want to work or learn. This guy just want to ask a question on this forum and become rich in second moment Smiley
Activity: 98
May 03, 2018, 03:35:30 PM
One strategy I use to make quick profit is to invest in coins that are going to increase their price for sure, usually that happen when a big news is coming up like a partnership or a mainnet launch. We saw that Verge increased his value after announcing a big partnership. Tron is in a bull run right now, the main net is being launched on May 31st, 2018. EOS is going to launch mainnet on June 1st, 2018. The price of TRX and EOS is going up even when the market goes down. These tokens are hyped and they are going to increase their value most likely but as I always say do your own research before invest.     
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 03:14:55 PM
For me Eth is the only reliable option for earning income in the near and long term with a clear manifestation of the potential over the past few months.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
May 03, 2018, 03:12:26 PM
I think ADA has more investment potential. Today should be a year when the main network broke out. In addition, if the Chinese market has an open message, NEO is also possible.
Activity: 80
May 03, 2018, 12:37:29 PM
If you are smart looking for opportunities and make good strategies, then altcoin can indeed be something that generates profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA

It seems to me that any of these coins can both give a quick profit, or make them wait a long time. Unfortunately, the crypto market is unpredictable. Very often, the most unexpected projects give a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: