Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin is for day trading - page 34. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 03:56:05 AM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

This is totally wrong concept.if you have chosen some solid coins to invest then you can use them for short and long term trading depending upon the selected coins.suppose if you are having ETH,XPR,NEO,ADA,EOS,MIOTA in your crypto basket then you can use ETH & XPR for short and long term trading and rest coins are undervalued and it's wise able to use them for long term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 20, 2018, 03:43:35 AM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

Who says that. I am here holding the alts since a year now! That include the ETH, LTC, NEO, and I am planning on holding huge quantities of XRP, ADA, SCL for the next 6 months as well. So I am completely fine with them. However those who trade regularly over the altcoins are not wrong either as they are doing the right thing if it "Worth" doing it. There are some altcoins which I do trade for the purpose of swing trades, that includes (off course) XVG, TRX, IOTA, IOST etc. They are best suited for that purpose only. So thats the thing, it depends on what you exactly holding and what you exactly trading.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 20, 2018, 03:39:53 AM
Altcoins are for holding my friend. I love to invest in low cap coins, let them be for a couple of months and sell them on at least 10x or something. Daytrading is way too time-consuming and stressful.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 03:38:36 AM
Actually altcoins are much better to keep as hold than BTC, did you see the last journey of XVG? The reason why they swingtrade alts is because the market price is not stable and relying its price mainly on BTC/USD.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
April 20, 2018, 03:17:32 AM
start by looking at  currencies that have most volume plus some price fluctuations. study the chart for a few days to see what levels price is moving around .you should be careful when day trading.it sounds simple but it's not easy.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 03:52:16 AM
each person has a different passion, they can live happy with trading every day
but some are not suited to trading, they usually invest in ICO and each person who is a member of the crypto community always gets things they love

Correct not all people engage into day trading because some of them are already contented in joining ICO's where they can say that they would receive good profit in retirn and not loss a big amount into trading. it depends upon the person's decision.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
April 19, 2018, 03:02:24 AM
Best of all its start understanding hows bitcoin goes and after start trade on monero and dash because its very correlate for bitcoin and his move.
Activity: 37
April 19, 2018, 02:59:14 AM
It's more for gambling. Such a low liquidity is not something most professional traders are willing to deal with.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
April 19, 2018, 02:57:23 AM
Not all of altcoin that exist today is kind of pump and dump coin. You should do some more research, there are also masternode coin like Copico that exist. Many people hold it to run masternode to gain daily income in form of XCPO. Only few people who use this coin for day trading.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 02:56:07 AM
Tradeing is the best solution for if u want to make money daily basis. i think hold altr is the right now not many return you rather if u can trade daily .daily trading is not as easy as you think but if you are a pro trader in this field then u can do it .
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 19, 2018, 02:50:24 AM
yes you think so too. I prefer trading by pingpong or often called scalping. I do not like to use longtherm technique
Activity: 486
April 19, 2018, 02:44:35 AM
the purpose of trading is to make a profit so it does not have to be alt for daily trading if we buy alt and in the near future we have not earned a profit then we have to hold up to get a profit, so trading does not have to be alt for daily trading and there are some good altcoins for long-term trading..
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
April 19, 2018, 02:34:34 AM
not too, altcoin can also be for long term, why altcoin widely used daily trading because altcoin prices are very volatile easy to find profit or otherwise
Altcoin are easy to trade when the price of it are more good that are potentialy Coin , but this is may based on altcoin that you choose for.
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 02:30:06 AM

What people say is quite true altcoins is more for trading and not for holding. I monitor the charts quite closely and i always notice the price of the coins when i go to sleep and the time when i am awake. Price of coins will always rise when i am up and down the next day when i am awake.... However if you decide to trade a specific coin on long term basis i don't think it  will cause any big problem on your portfolio in terms of the value.
Activity: 223
April 19, 2018, 02:14:58 AM
I want to say, in any case, I believe that everyone should be free to do whatever they like. And If you have a good knowledge of technical analysis, you can trade day. If you are a beginner, I personally do not recommend daily trading. And also if you want to make money in crypto, better learn about how to trade with the day method and you can buy some good coins and hold it for several months and sell it for profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
April 19, 2018, 02:01:35 AM

Most of the time, it happens during an ICO, people buy tokens from ICO and waiting to be listed on exchange because it has higher price when listed to exchanges. And most of the time the price tends to go down that's why many investors sell their coins immediately after it has been listed. Only few investors holds the coin after an ICO because they really believe to the project that someday it will grow just like what bitcoin is now.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 19, 2018, 01:53:17 AM
I see today all green coins. so today is quite suitable to run trading. because our chances of earning a profit are quite high. so it is unfortunate to pass this opportunity.
Activity: 161
April 19, 2018, 01:42:20 AM
I support them to run trading with their Altcoin. because Altcoin's current price is quite high. so that by running the trading is able to give advantages and opportunities to get a high price.
Activity: 364
April 19, 2018, 01:19:39 AM
altcoin is better for day trading because of its volatility it changes its value every minutes so thats why lots of trader invest in altcoin because they can earned from it immediately compare to hold it for a long period of time. Trading is a platform to get easy money when it comes to crypto currency and altcoin is very usefull in this kind of work.
Activity: 462
April 19, 2018, 01:13:57 AM
not too, altcoin can also be for long term, why altcoin widely used daily trading because altcoin prices are very volatile easy to find profit or otherwise
Pages:
Jump to: