Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin is for day trading - page 30. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 107
April 24, 2018, 04:26:25 AM
If you know how to trade, the best solution is to trade with altcoins. But if you do not know, it makes more sense to hodl and wait the best time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 04:23:40 AM
Projects suitable for daily purchase and sale are high volume projects. It is profitable both in daily trading and in long walks.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 03:34:34 AM

Maybe this time is right for trading today because this time many people who sell their altcoin because it has been waiting for a very long time because now altcoin prices go up and I think you are quick to sell altcoin that you have held for a long time

Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 12:34:07 AM
When altcoin prices rise slightly and now is a good time to make a profit with trading today, moreover it is very difficult to predict altcoin prices are very difficult and this is the right time to sell altcoin because we do not know if altcoin price can go up and can go down again then it is better you sell your altcoin at this time

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 02:55:36 PM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

Some of my friends are used to earn money by trading. They use pair of currencies for trading which consists one well-known old coin like Ethereum for example and another fresh coin that appeared on the market recently.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 07:17:08 AM
You need to have a lookout for new coins, which have still high volatility in the first few weeks of their release. Of course you need to do your research, if this is a potentially good project in terms of tech and inovativity. Lastly, there is the ounce of luck you need! But that is like everywhere in crypto.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 22, 2018, 07:01:35 AM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

I strongly agree with the subject you mentioned. There are hundreds of cryptocurrencies that should not be kept long term apart from specific subcocoin derivatives. For that reason it would be more profitable to buy daily or hourly buying and selling at risk. I do not want to go on without telling myself that I have made this comment with the experience of al-sat that I have lived in recent times.
Activity: 532
April 22, 2018, 06:41:03 AM
thats because altcoins fast to increase and decrease so i can earn profit with altcoins with make use of it. remmember when you doing daily traders your goal is profit not how many coins you have
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 06:27:11 AM
Day trading is very difficult because price action of crypto hard to predict in short times,  I prefer doing long term trading by duration minimum 1 week to 1 or 2 month depend on the level price that i bought it. In this is situation of market, now best times to buy and hold it in a few week because the support area look strong and will continue to grow.
Activity: 430
April 22, 2018, 06:15:58 AM
For me, day trading is for experts, for people who master the market trend. But also, for altcoin is not for day trading. Many alternative coins have more potential and some coins is good for holding.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 05:59:13 AM
Because lots of people will dump their token after the distribution they are afraid of the dumping of the price
Activity: 252
April 22, 2018, 05:41:35 AM
Day trade for me is good but also risky, however if executed right could bring stable.  in order to earn here a lot you need to have a lot to trade with, if to began with it.
How about hold.
Hold is good potential also, you just need hold your coins around 3 years! to get profitable
Activity: 444
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 05:40:41 AM
Depending on market situation, it is necessary to choose appropriate strategy. When market prices fell it was profitable to trade daily, but now when the trend has changed it will be better to just hold coins for a couple of months.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 22, 2018, 05:32:52 AM
I think if we can find potential altcoin to do day trading, then I am agree to go with trading but I think we can only start in right now because I see from this April, every altcoin start to increase so it will be good if we can do analyze and buy the altcoin. the altcoin itself will increase more in the next month and many people are starting from now on and they are waiting for the price is increase higher. but if we cannot do analyze, then I think our chance is to buy lower price and sell it at the higher price.
Activity: 218
April 22, 2018, 05:26:01 AM
Trading altcoin during the day will probably be very high risk. So keep them in the long run to be more profitable and safer. In my opinion you should hold them for at least 2 months and do not care about the price of them at present.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 05:25:15 AM
For altcoin I think you can trade in day or long term. Depending on when the market fluctuates, you decide how to do business or invest accordingly. If you are a real trader then I think you trading altcoin in the day does not matter, you will quickly earn big profits.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
April 22, 2018, 05:06:25 AM
because altcoin prices are lower and you can make use of to buy lots of coins to get huge profits, as well as altcoin prices are more volatile than bitcoin or ethereum on daily trading
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 05:00:44 AM
trade daily, or hold for the long term it is the decisions and strategies each. Depending on how people do the most they can benefit. But if daily trading doesn't seem to always benefit as expected.
Activity: 504
April 22, 2018, 04:53:32 AM
Do not think that no one in the crypt at all hold coins, although I partly agree with the fact that it is rather less profitable than day trading..
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
April 22, 2018, 04:29:13 AM
In my opinion,  it is because of it's potential to gain enough profit within short time however this is very risky that can lead to big losses too. It also flexible when it comes to capital - you can do a daytrading even with a little amount of capital.
Pages:
Jump to: