Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin is for day trading - page 37. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 01:12:59 AM
altcoin is better for day trading because of its volatility it changes its value every minutes so thats why lots of trader invest in altcoin because they can earned from it immediately compare to hold it for a long period of time. Trading is a platform to get easy money when it comes to crypto currency and altcoin is very usefull in this kind of work.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
April 18, 2018, 01:10:40 AM
Precisely altcoins is best for day trading we cant trade eth or btc within in one day . Altcoins has much cheaper price snd can be happen a wide gap in its price on market. So big gap will result in a big profit. Biy an instant and sell in instant without waiting for its pump.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 18, 2018, 01:07:59 AM
Do you realize how risky it is to invest your hard earned money into this market op? It is even more riskier to day trade in this extremely volatile market where any coin or token can shift in value at any point without any specific reason whatsoever. I know many people who lost tons of money trying to use this volatility to their advantage and ended up burning themselves at the end of the day.

Unless you are a trading guru with tons of experience, I do not recommend day trading at all. On the other hand, HODLING is much better in this scenario and anyone can try it out regardless of their trading experience.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 18, 2018, 01:06:59 AM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

because altcoins are pump and dumps and they are useless for anything other than that. this means they are best used in short term and for day trading during their pump and dump periods and nothing more. in long term most of them are going to be dead anyways.

in any case i do believe that anyone should be free to do anything they like. if you don't see eye to eye with what i said and think altcoins are good for long term holding then do that. it is always important to do what you think works best for you personally based on your own experience.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 12:57:44 AM
I am not into trading , i think it works well for many but you need to spend a lot of time glued to the trading screen. I found that too taxing and spend more time reading and researching into crypto. So i am hodl most of the time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
April 18, 2018, 12:55:38 AM
If you have a good knowledge of technical analysis, You can do day trading. If you are the beginner, I personally do not recommend day trading. You can buy some good coins hold them few months and sell them for profit.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 12:52:00 AM
Because its volatility promising higher profit than holding. Holding is bad idea if you want to make money in crypto, for the better learn about how to trade it with methode day or swing trading. By trade it you can turn your money more faster than holding but offcource you have to spend times and effort for that.

I found this the hard way that most of the altcoins are not for holding. Trading makes you much more money if you know what you are doing.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 12:50:51 AM
I have think about that the all traders make gains from trading, since this is a some project game for everyone who benefits someone else loses on the other side.The Altcoins market is driven by large whales yes, the same ones responsible for placing huge blocks of hundreds of Bitcoins on the order book.The whales are just waiting patiently for innocent little fish like us to make mistakes. Even if you aspire to trade on a daily basis, sometimes it is better not to earn and do nothing, instead of jumping into the rushing water and exposing your coins to losses. From my experience, there are days where you only keep your profits by not trading at all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
April 18, 2018, 12:45:22 AM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
Dominance of altcoins is really increased according to btc and it is now better than last year. So they are good in day trading
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 12:44:01 AM
For day trading you can choose the Altcoin one and only BNT which is a very stable coin in the crypto market. If, anything go reverse then never be panic and hold some few days and you will be in profit definitely. Another coin I would like to suggest is TFL which has the lower point is $0.80 - $0.90.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 12:34:00 AM
I think we know there are several types of investors, long term or daily traders. For daily traders they may only see market trends and take advantage of extreme volatility crypto for profit, no matter what coin. But I support altcoin for long term investment, especially the price is still cheap and new entry into the exchange market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 12:33:46 AM
Altcoin best for both day trading and long term it depend upon your knowledge and awareness about the coins which one coin you are selecting and your priority is long term or short term. Altcoin market is growing and profitable and same time hard but education and awareness make it easy.
Many altcoin have potential and growing can multiple the income and some have good volatility which are best for the day trading and you can earn profit quickly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 12:28:59 AM
of course daily trading is the best way to earn more money from cryptocurrency, because at the moment there are so many altcoins in the market to trade, but we must have the skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency.
if you don't have a lot of time to do daily trading, better choose to hold, hold a coin is also good, but must choose a potentional coin and patiently waiting.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
April 18, 2018, 12:28:54 AM
Actually mate, this is the reality of altcoins. As there are so many altcoins that exist now in many exchanges, they have many different kinds of ptojects which many of them are not reliable. We can say that some them are worth on holding but many of them are lack of power to increase prices in the future. Lack of community that supports and also not enough doing of developers to increase price.many of them are only for day trading
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 12:27:41 AM
Alt coins are for day trading as well as long tern investments. But it depends with alt coins you are trading and investing. Only potential alt coins can give you some profit in day trading. And by looking market since few months i don't think even anyone is getting good profit from day trading any more.
Activity: 333
April 18, 2018, 12:27:20 AM
If you want daytime trader you must focus on your pc or laptop to monitor the prices of each altcoin that you hold. If you gain let say 10% then it better sell off and buy again. Just look at the charts and you will notice the movement of the price and get a good timing to buy or sell altcoin. Don't hold for a long time it will make you out of focus on your strategy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
April 18, 2018, 12:25:47 AM
I do not like day trading that much, as I do not have a lot of time for this. Also, I believe in long term hold will get me more profit from it. So for both bitcoin and altcoins, I buy them and put them there. Currently the market is not that good, I am waiting for another bull market to come, and I am only going to sell when I make decent amount of profit.
Activity: 304
April 18, 2018, 12:22:49 AM
I too have the same opinion. It is because the price of Alts can be easily manipulated compared to Bitcoin or ETH and holding them for very long doesn't make sense. Also, there are over 1500 coins in existence, and you simply cannot expect each one of them to go higher in price. Also, there are periodic pump and dump cycles which shouldn't be missed and it is best to sell an alt coin whenever it is going through a pump cycle.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 12:20:12 AM
Why not? on traders who are already proficient scalping techniques can generate greater profits from long-term investments. But it may not be easy to recognize the fluctuation patterns of each altcoin. And of course the greater the profit the greater the risk.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 17, 2018, 11:51:49 PM
they support altcoin for daily trading. because they have time to monitor prices. so it can take a daily profit. they do not think to hold altcoin. but those who are busy with real jobs and no time to check prices, or just for long-term investments. they will hold altcoin especially the best altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: