Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin is for day trading - page 32. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 08:05:47 AM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
It needs experience to do that. They chose a small but repetitive return. I think there is nothing wrong with them. And don’t think they always win.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 08:02:13 AM
because it is much easy to gain profit in trading than holding it. some do the strategy of trade now and hold later. they trade while the market is good for trading and exchange it to an altcoin which is good for holding.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 21, 2018, 07:49:59 AM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
Scalping has a fast paced movement so traders need to be really focused and able to decide quickly. If your attention is briefly distracted, the opportunity to gain profit can be missed. Therefore, a scalper must sit for hours in front of the computer during the trading process takes place. You should always follow information that has the potential to affect fluctuations. It can not be denied that health and emotional conditions will also greatly affect. Would you like to try it?
Activity: 294
April 21, 2018, 06:55:30 AM
I certainly wouldn't generalise the statement completely.  Perhaps "some" Altcoins are suitable, but there are certainly some alts that are worthy of being held longterm, for the benefits they give to the token holders.

Exchange tokens (eg. Kucoin, RKT), passive income tokens (loads to choose from), franchise tokens (eg. MWAT), and those that are almost ready to take off (eg. SAFEX) are worthy of being held onto, IMHO.

In any case, everyone can act as he sees fit. If you know the principles of technical analysis well, you can bet on day trading. If only a newcomer to the market, it is better to abandon such an option.
Activity: 48
April 21, 2018, 06:10:11 AM
Altcoin is good for trading because Altcoin price price has the potential to go up faster than Bitcoin. especially if we can choose a good Altcoin, we will get a big profit. so if we want to trade altcoin we see first the market condition altcoin it. and a lot of good altcoin at the moment, like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, Bitcoin Gold And so on. we can trade a lot of Altcoin at once, to get more profit
Activity: 220
April 21, 2018, 06:08:04 AM
I think it depends on how you manage your trading strategy, you are keen to see the potential coin to generate profit you should hold your coin and wait for the right moment to sell it.  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 05:43:04 AM
Everybody should be their goal in involving in the cryptocurrency. Some of them prefer to do the investment, where it will take longer time. However, some will choose to be a trader, even the short trader.
Some people who make the altcoins for the day trading, of course, they have decided their goal. It may be caused by their way to earn the profit time to time and really do the trading concept. It can be good when we are patient and calm enough. It will be not good when they are panic easily because they may be over with the red condition. Commonly, the daily trading will require more times to analyze the market every time and every day. They will always analyze what happened to the market in some minutes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
April 21, 2018, 05:19:08 AM
Do not think so because a lot of traders still prefer to hold coins than to trade, I too, may be because it's better for me...
Activity: 125
April 20, 2018, 11:03:15 PM
In my view, look at the currency that has the most volume plus some price fluctuations. study the chart for a few days to see what price level is moving. You have to be careful when trading daily. And also. If you have selected some strong coins to invest, then you can use them for short and long-term trades depending on the selected coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
April 20, 2018, 10:57:51 PM
Yes altcoin is the best for day trading.. As coin can pumped 50% in a katter of minutes.. Thats why these highly speculative altcoins is high risk high reward thats why it is need a continuous monitoeing which the essential of day trading
Activity: 364
April 20, 2018, 10:51:25 PM
Altcoin has low value so its market is easy to manipulate on price. The more volatile and volatile the Altcoin, the more dangerous. Therefore Altcoin is used for day trading or short term trading is suitable.
Activity: 266
April 20, 2018, 10:50:04 PM
Because altcoin is too volatile and many tokens have no value, they are not suitable for long-term holding.
So if it is me, then I will also choose to hold it in the short term.
Activity: 98
April 20, 2018, 10:48:12 PM
Altcoins are good for day trading when there is volume to do so. Bag hodlers not included. Over time, you will find that in time your gains will be higher if you happen to make the right pick to go long on and come back some time later. You won't see any 20-50x gains off day trading. You may actually lose money if you don't know what you are doing as exchange commission adds up. You also have to be aware of BTC value of your altcoin as it fluctuates and not only the dollar value unless cashing out immediately to fiat.
Trading is not easy, I highly appriciate your opnion that we have to be aware of BTC value of our altcoin. Sometime our estimated asset is dollar value increase a lot, but at the same time BTC value increase much more so instead we our asset instead of valued 0,12 bitcoin and now down to 0,11 bitcoin. Because maybe the martket up and down depend on BTC and if we can not  catch the market that's mean we losr some thing. Until we with draw our money in cash immediatly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 20, 2018, 10:42:56 PM
Not in general,theres some altcoins that best for daytrading,while theres for holding...Ethereum ,bitcoin cash,litecoin and ripple are alternative coins but they're not good for daytrading because these coins are slowly moving coins in which if you use for daytrade it will took you long time to profit,while those fast moving coins c give you profit in just an hour or a couple
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 10:42:20 PM
These traders just want some quick profit and have no regards for future greater gains. Day trading is just too stressful due to the amount of time you have to invest in it. So I'm just not into it.
risk is too great if we are trading daily. because sometimes we can just cutlose to meet the needs. can not specify daily trading. the most important is our knowledge to be able to trade longterm or daily
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
April 20, 2018, 10:40:24 PM
Not all altcoin is for trading, I recently know about a project that create a coin which is only purposed to make their investors get passive income from it's project. That project is called Kerberos mining, people who hold their token will get eth every 3 month. May be you need to  look at other new altcoin. Blockchain technology and even smart contract can be useful for many things.
Activity: 266
April 20, 2018, 10:39:12 PM
Because the current altcoin has no value, just a hype.
So why do people choose to hold it for the long term? Rather than speculating. Huh
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 10:35:46 PM
They are not stable enough.If we hold them for a long time, we may lose our money. We may not aware it before we lose them.
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

It could be altcoin for trading today because I see that altcoin is back green, so many people want to sell altcoin today, but I hope altcoin will be stable again and can improve the market for the future, and if you still hold your altcoin until the price returns stable, it will be better

Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 09:45:22 PM
If you have mastered the altcoin trade then do what you can, and everyone will want to get a big profit from the trade. But all trade-related surely there are risks that can be and market trades that can not be predicted.
Pages:
Jump to: