Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin is for day trading - page 33. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 20, 2018, 09:25:13 PM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
Because most of the prices of them are not so stable. And some may even die after a long time, so they prefer to sell them when the price is high.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 08:16:58 PM
This gave me a good idea how u can day trade on the bull run but put out on the down trend rather then holding. But still stressful day trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 07:59:45 PM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
These traders just want some quick profit and have no regards for future greater gains. Day trading is just too stressful due to the amount of time you have to invest in it. So I'm just not into it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
April 20, 2018, 07:51:54 PM
It is better to trade because in one day this coin can grow in price by 80% as well as dropping therefore you should constantly monitor the prices of those coins you have invested in !
Usually others do short term trades on altcoins because they see a potential profit in the market. Well it can grow prices more percentage as what you think but it is depends on the project we may see it can be traded as long term hold once the project has it's good platform. Not all altcoins suited for day trading it may serves also as long term hold.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
April 20, 2018, 07:42:53 PM
Many people trade Altcoin because Altcoin is very heavily and has a high chance of rising prices. Sometimes I trade Ethereum to generate daily revenue. The result is enough to eat and suffice daily life. And the way I do is All in, but by using the stop lost feature so that losses can be stopped when the prediction missed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 07:34:55 PM
Altcoin is currently trading very profitable. because the high price of Altcoin this lot bring many opportunities.i am holding alt coins till this year end
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 04:05:48 PM
I recently noticed that altcoyn is better suited for day trading, given the greater volatility with price changes literally every minute. Therefore, many traders invest in altcoyin for quick earnings.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
April 20, 2018, 04:05:21 PM
If you are able to quickly adapt to the market to learn the news of each altcoyin and sell them on time, you can make good money,But daily to do this work is not as easy as it seems
Activity: 322
April 20, 2018, 03:56:28 PM
Of course, the prices of altcoyn can vary during the day, sometimes they fall, sometimes they grow. Therefore, during the day you can earn on their fluctuations. But this requires experience, patience and knowledge, so as not to lose money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

This is not a surprise, with so many shitcoins around. There are probably dozens new ICOs appearing every day and only a handful of them will really be worth something in a few months.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 08:56:04 AM
It is better to trade because in one day this coin can grow in price by 80% as well as dropping therefore you should constantly monitor the prices of those coins you have invested in !
Activity: 448
April 20, 2018, 08:53:23 AM
yes actually altcoin is for day trading but some altcoin had good future and had good movement like Eth,waves,via ,so this coin i do hold for long term trading.
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

Because the trade within the day gives more profit than the long retention of coins. But only a small number of people can trade within a day. This is quite a difficult task. And the risks there are higher than with long-term retention.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 20, 2018, 08:48:00 AM
You are mistaken, among my familiar holders more than traders.
April 20, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
There are a lot of positions on altcoins, near 10k. On each you can earn, that's why people advise alts to trade.  Everyone chooses his own way.
But make sure that the price you enter is good which is the most important part. There is nothing wrong in alt coin trading every day, but to have a bigger impact on the risks you take, because there is a lot of exchange right now, arbitrary trades will give you a decent profit if you trade with a larger amount...
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 08:21:29 AM
I have read some post here by our fellow forum members that they are holding coins. Not btc but altcoins. So if  it is a rule that altcoins are only good for day trading, I think they should not have done it. So it could be just an option for you as to hold it or not. Either way I think you will gain given that you have choosen a good coin.
Activity: 169
April 20, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
There are a lot of positions on altcoins, near 10k. On each you can earn, that's why people advise alts to trade.  Everyone chooses his own way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
April 20, 2018, 05:55:46 AM
Altkoins can be kept, but not for a long time, while observing their behavior on the market daily. But it is better, of course, to use them for trading.
Activity: 308
April 20, 2018, 05:51:49 AM
I got the impression that only experienced traders are engaged in day trading, because it is much more difficult because you need to know the market really well in order to succeed in it.
Activity: 1260
April 20, 2018, 04:45:08 AM

Maybe some peoples want to get a quick earnings from trading. this will be depended on their luck.
if they was lucky to buy before the market increased, they will get more coins in a short time.
Pages:
Jump to: