Pages:
Author

Topic: AltCoin Newbie - page 10. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 02:18:33 PM
I am also a newbie but we share the experience here.
you have to read a lot of white papper and see the ico rating and recognize their team team, their vision and their mission and their products,
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 02:08:47 PM
If you want to invest right now, then consider the stable coins ETH NEO. and the other coins need to be studied in detail at first.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 01:32:53 PM
Awesome Guy's I still cant get over all the support and actual good information you all are providing. I am getting involved with airdrops for coins I feel this is a good way to help get me in there and learn some things without really risking loosing much. It really blows me away how there are some many things to learn.. staking,mining, and so on. Its defiantly not something someone can learn in a few short days lol well learn and be successful. 
Activity: 280
June 10, 2018, 04:36:14 AM
From a personal point of view, when you enter the market, you need to learn and equip yourself with good knowledge to avoid fraud, loss in the investment process.
Invest in an altcoin while it is still in the ICO phase. This will ensure the coin is as cheap as possible. If you are venturing into investing in altcoin then ICO investing is the best start.
You note that investing in high profits will be risky, so do not encourage the accumulation of assets to invest.
Activity: 154
June 10, 2018, 02:35:09 AM
The best suggestion I can make to you is actually investigate what the project is all about, the current stage of development, the team and the valuation. Also: read the whitepapers, they are usually informative.

Do not rely on the so-called "influencers" because only a handful of them are legit. Most are paid shills, and this includes some famous ones that have wide following. Some of them have shown important conflict of interest. Most invest first, then recommend and start shilling the altcoin to everyone, they create "hype" and most people just follow them blindly. They profit from that. Don't make that mistake.   
This is the best answer I have seen. Explain that this author is very smart. You need to study for yourself, each team's descriptions and valuations, etc., and enter the community to understand the project, including chatting with the author to get the most reliable information, which is very helpful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 02:22:06 AM
Before you know more about altcoin, you should know the extension of altcoin itself. The length of Altcoin is alternativecoin which means coins other than bitcoin. The purpose of this is made bitcoin is the amount of bitcoin that is distributed only about 22 million coins only, then altcoin was made. Until now there are about 150 altcoins that are distributed at varying prices, there are even prices similar to the bitcoin price itself either 2x fold, 3x fold, even 10x fold. But lots of very small altcoins.

Altcoin almost the same as Bitcoin, the price can not be predicted to jump so quickly, can also go down very swiftly. The amount of Altcoin in circulation can also increase without anyone being able to control it. These factors make the Altcoin's future bright. Altcoin can also be an alternative for us to collect bitcoin, after collected we can exchange it with bitcoin
Activity: 112
June 10, 2018, 12:10:38 AM
It is a good sign that you are willing to learn and asking for guidance. Best place to start your learning I think is youtube. You'll find some good basic information there. You can also read the bitcoin whitepaper for a start.
I agree with youtube, where there are so many people who share the truth and never lie, they share a dedicated and illustrated image that will make us more receptive, while pretty places As in this forum they are just words so you will not be able to figure it out.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 09:20:47 PM
This is very simple. You just have to look at what coins in the forum are the most discussed. Then you buy it. Usually the result is good.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
June 09, 2018, 09:12:38 PM
It is a good sign that you are willing to learn and asking for guidance. Best place to start your learning I think is youtube. You'll find some good basic information there. You can also read the bitcoin whitepaper for a start.
June 09, 2018, 09:04:05 PM
Also I have been googling and been watching as many videos on crypto as I can but in all honesty everything I seem to come across dives far to deep into the topic and I tend to get lost lol. My brother has been trading and in the crypto world for some time but his time is limited. He Kindly gave me some coins and told me to start trading and messing around but Id like to get as much information as I can before throwing money around So i figured asking the guys and girls that are actually doing it would be a good idea.. thanks again everyone
June 09, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
Wow, Thank you all for your suggestions and input I didn't expect to get so many people trying to lend a helping hand I really appreciate it. When I'm looking at the Market cap this may wound really silly but What exactly should I be Looking for.. What I mean is, should it have a really big cap really small?
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
June 09, 2018, 09:24:35 AM
The best altcoin for newbie is Waves. I think so, because it is a good coin which has a great potential for growth, so you can buy it and hold.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
June 09, 2018, 09:16:51 AM
Hello Everyone, I'm very new to Altcoins, Cryptocurrencies In General. I'm Looking for someone's advice that has been around for a while to kind of give me some tips or pointers on how to spot legit coin's, what to look for before investing. Really just any guidance on a basic level would be greatly appreciated.
First of all i would like to welcome you into this forum and to this Cryptocurrency world. If you are just new, Simple Google about altcoins can really give you all the informations you do need. There are tens or hundreds of articles,blogs that can be read out if you do really like to learn up. Even just on your own without the need of asking can already be done. Try to make use of the search bar above.
Activity: 106
Merit: 28
June 09, 2018, 09:09:24 AM
do a lot of research & read articles before you invest   Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 08:59:06 AM
Usually, you can find info about the coin you will choose, you can see altcoin through sites like icobench, icomark, etc. Before you buy it, you should check their roadmap, then you can see their process info on social media like facebook and twitter, if altcoin is active they will update their coin performance process and you can see the team developing the altcoin. But you should look at the price of the coin if you want to invest, so you can predict the price of the coin if the price decreases. And of course, you should also see some exchange-listed to see the movement of the coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
June 09, 2018, 08:37:16 AM
For a newbie, my advice is to learn and communicate with some groups that can be trusted, so the group that really build is not merely the pursuit of profit.
Also, identify some projects. When in doubt to invest, can be started by following the bounty program as a first step.
Activity: 51
June 09, 2018, 08:32:40 AM
You have to investigate the ICO properly. Like checking out their members history, Analyze their project if it has potential or not. And must thing to do is read their whitepaper. A good ICO should be very clear in every aspects, their presentation should be top notch. I know that it will take time to do all this. There is another way you can always select top charts altcoins to invest. Just see coinmarketcap. I think all the top 100 is real.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 08:32:30 AM
before investing in the world of cryptocurrencies I advise you not to be lazy to read, the internet is very helpful to us in this day and age, you can read reviews from people about crypto you will buy. especially if you want to choose ICO coin, try to read and understand well its whitepaper, see review from others, for example in ICOBENCH and others. then you move and spend your money for investment.
After, the best, You buy coin platform ( ETH, Neo, ADA, ... ). When you have enough experience, you can altcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
June 09, 2018, 07:55:08 AM
it seems difficult because of the many legit and scam, maybe the best way is to go visit coinmarketcap / cmc and invest with the coin in the list 100 and above
Activity: 252
June 09, 2018, 07:54:42 AM
If you want to join ICO then you should do a good research and read to learn about the project because it is the capital to achieve success later. And not all ICO is good and not promising for your future. Then you need to check their team well to achieve your success.
Pages:
Jump to: