Pages:
Author

Topic: AltCoin Newbie - page 6. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 11:58:00 PM
Did you learn about PCL? Learn it right away. This coin is very potent and currently it will pump soon. Right now you invest, the profitability is very high.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
June 28, 2018, 05:49:37 AM
Hi... Take note!
Be patient.
Don't be lazy.
Read is a must.
To learn is implemented.
To observe is applicable always.
Take care your self responsibility and be nice while wise.

Give time to earn informative learnings before anything else.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 05:44:13 AM
The best suggestion I can make to you is actually investigate what the project is all about, the current stage of development, the team and the valuation. And You can try to start joined on the trusted communities.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
June 27, 2018, 03:05:26 PM
You start first by studying and understanding why Bitcoin exists in the first place. I started out as studying basic economics for whatever happens to the economy will definitely influence the lifestyle of every individual. I was so ignorant about the importance of the economy at first until I experienced something challenging lately regarding medical matters. I then realized that not all people could get healthcare and that if you want to live, you'd need to have a lot of money to be able to save yourself. That's the time I realized that my work is not enough for me to save myself nor anyone in my family. And it then further gave me realizations that it just won't save myself now but as well as my future self. So I started to learn why is this and clearly it has something to do with how the whole global economy evolved through numerous fiscal policies and regulations done not by the government but by the central banks. It's all because of inflation that we now experience the current state of the global economy. 3 years later, I have found a gem that would help me beat inflation for the long term and that is an artificial intelligence that would leverage the crypto market space. There are risks in investing. My advice is to study first but if you'd let me shill (even though I am not) about it, the coin is called PCL aka Peculium

Next Leg for Peculium (PCL) next +50%?
Peculium.io
Current MC - $6M
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peculium/
With working product on Aieve.io

PECULIUM will definitely rise! thanks to its product AskEve LIVE that gives out the forecast of cryptocurrencies that can help traders for scalping and day trading. Not to mention that they would have another product that will be released in the future which is the savings platform! PCL TO THE MOON! Cheesy
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 10:18:39 AM
As you are a newbie,you need to know a lot about cryptocurrencies.You can Use Google, youtube to know about crypto more and whats the benefit of it.At the current time,lots of coins are over there which don't have any loyal purpose and just go away after scaming people.so First research about that, before you make any investment as you are a newbie
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 22, 2018, 05:36:57 AM
Hello Everyone, I'm very new to Altcoins, Cryptocurrencies In General. I'm Looking for someone's advice that has been around for a while to kind of give me some tips or pointers on how to spot legit coin's, what to look for before investing. Really just any guidance on a basic level would be greatly appreciated.
Before investing in any coin you need to carefully study the project and carefully analyze the situation on the market. You have plenty to read and gain experience. If you will have a lot of knowledge about the crypto market then you will be a successful trader.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
June 22, 2018, 05:28:14 AM
Legits coins must have all the following:

1) Growing Community
2) Ongoing Development: Check out their github to make sure if the developers are onto something
3) New legit partnerships
4) Transactional Activity (If the project has its own blockchain)
5) Communication: Regular activity on their social media channels. Updates with blogs and videos.

Also, you need to check out if there is a public roadmap and the milestones are completed on time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 05:19:21 AM
For the basic or beginner, the best thing to do is learning more about anything in crypto. You can find the information in this forum or on the Google or YouTube. There are so many information about them.
Additionally, you must add the knowledge about the crypto including the chance and ways to get the profits or even tragedy of losing money as the risks. Never follow the people hype to buy the coins. Just do the deep analysis to know which one is best to invest or trade.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 05:00:43 AM
I think no matter if you are investing in any cryptocurrency project, you should start by consulting the whitepaper because you can get a lot of information from the whitepaper, such as whether its products are innovative, whether it is demanded by the market, etc. Second is whether its team has the real ability to complete this project!
Activity: 420
June 22, 2018, 04:55:40 AM
1-) don't buy anything which everyone talks about.

1-) don't buy anything after ath (all time high)
Activity: 99
June 22, 2018, 04:50:30 AM
For a newbie, my advice is to learn and communicate with some groups that can be trusted, so the group that really build is not merely the pursuit of profit.
Also, identify some projects. When in doubt to invest, can be started by following the bounty program as a first step.
Activity: 11
June 21, 2018, 07:58:11 PM
I hear allot of guys saying not to invest and to study more.. I feel like I have been reading up on allot and taking everyone's pointers and trying to run with the ones i know make logic sense. I feel that just not investing and sitting studying on the side lines wont really help me that much.. I find you learn more or at least care more when you have some sort of investment in it.. maybe its just me.. now I'm not saying I'm dumping a ton of money in more just dabbling until I get enough information and know how to give myself a better chance of picking a real winner.
Activity: 162
June 19, 2018, 09:45:24 PM
What I suggest is to read their white paper, join their telegram discussions, check their website, team and project. If they pass these criterion, there is a probability that the coin will be successful
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2018, 09:29:22 PM
Hello Everyone, I'm very new to Altcoins, Cryptocurrencies In General. I'm Looking for someone's advice that has been around for a while to kind of give me some tips or pointers on how to spot legit coin's, what to look for before investing. Really just any guidance on a basic level would be greatly appreciated.
my suggestion should you invest in coin that have been entered listed in exchange sites. because of course for some of the coins that have been signed in and listed on the exchange sites it will provide more good opportunities for an investment or trading activity.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
June 19, 2018, 09:28:37 PM
in my best opinion, join ICO should be seen from several things
1. Its white paper must be known carefully
2. The partner of the ICO publisher is very influential on the results later
3. soft cap and hard cap it, so we know the token was sold or not yet
correction if i'm wrong, thanks ...
Activity: 462
June 19, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

The best advice I can give you is that you should be at all times be more eager to learn than to earn. This mindset in my opinion is the best mindset a newbie can ever have because if developed as a habit or as an attitude towards this industry, it will surely bring a lot of good choices which will then lead to better income or profits in the future.

But most of the beginners now in crypto world are wants to earn than to learn, the other wants to earn quickly that really don't know on how's crypto works. They create an topic that always see here in forum, like how to earn bitcoin? Free bitcoin? Or easy way to earn. Yes all people in the world of crypto are wants to earn but remember you have to learn on how it works, have an knowledge is the key of success.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 09:21:50 PM
Some newbie friends will be very strange and have a lot of newness in investing in crypto because they have not had much experience, they can buy low coin like copper ripple or other coin they can bring lowest risk
Activity: 42
June 19, 2018, 09:12:36 PM
Good indicators on altcoins and ICOs is see the market cap what the company does if there a top mover and to see who backs them up for ICOs if already backed by banks and other companies that means its going straight to an exchange and will rocket.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
June 19, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

If you are referring to altcoins that is already in the market, you can check www.coinmarketcap.com. All coins except BTC are considered altcoins, if you are going to invest in altcoins, make sure to invest in the top 10 or 20. What I suggest is to invest first in ETH, this is the most easiest way for beginners to start. Try to invest a small amount and trade it in a centralize exchange like Binance or Bittrex. You need to explore it yourself so that you will gain knowledge of it.
Activity: 182
June 19, 2018, 09:02:26 PM
The best advise i can give you as a newbie is this, take your to read more and understand about blockchain and crypto market in general, believe me it will really help you in your entire crypto life, then when you are into the space, never stop learning. Wish you best of luck
Pages:
Jump to: