Pages:
Author

Topic: AltCoin Newbie - page 4. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 07:05:04 AM
 I guess that the beginner should start with the self-education.  If you decide to invest in a particular project, then first carefully study it.  read this forum.  Wish you best of luck!
Activity: 93
August 01, 2018, 07:00:34 AM
Well, first of. If you want to invest into a market right away, you should first find a coin that has a good volume. Next is visit its site or thread here to research on what that coin can do. Research everything about it and the team behind it. The concept would also help too. If you think that it's good enough. Then invest.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
August 01, 2018, 06:42:16 AM
Hello Everyone, I'm very new to Altcoins, Cryptocurrencies In General. I'm Looking for someone's advice that has been around for a while to kind of give me some tips or pointers on how to spot legit coin's, what to look for before investing. Really just any guidance on a basic level would be greatly appreciated.

Since you are a newbie, why not looked at a more stable coin than investing in Ico, once you have ample knowledge on what kind of coins are the one that looks stable, you will have an idea on a good coin to invest, Ico now is more like a gambling many of them are running away.

Don't looked at a more stable coins, first thing that you should do are stay in forum and gather a lot of information, don't just invest your money without enough knowledge. You need to know that invest in crypto would have a big risk, don't listen to what the other says, it's better to do it by yourself.
Activity: 16
August 01, 2018, 06:22:22 AM
discover the group that is behind the crypto you'd get a kick out of the chance to use for venture. This unquestionably will make an assurance whether it could succeed and regardless of whether later on. Additionally, in the long haul venture is surely required a solid crypto and can get by for quite a while.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 30, 2018, 07:48:57 AM
Hello Everyone, I'm very new to Altcoins, Cryptocurrencies In General. I'm Looking for someone's advice that has been around for a while to kind of give me some tips or pointers on how to spot legit coin's, what to look for before investing. Really just any guidance on a basic level would be greatly appreciated.
if I before I start investing in the altcoin I want, I usually paste it first on whitepaper, community, hype, and code. there we can know how their project runs and the purpose of the project. it can minimize unwanted risk. get used to reading and analyzing first before investing in altcoin to be invested.
Activity: 26
July 30, 2018, 07:23:12 AM
I'm also a newbie and I also need a lot of altcoin related information, hopefully, this forum can provide information that I and you need. which I just learned to choose a good coin is to see some website ICO rating and make sure ico is in the hands of a team that has good credibility, in this forum there is some team managers who have good credibility such as amazix team, colorless, and some others.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
July 30, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

Since you are a newbie, why not looked at a more stable coin than investing in Ico, once you have ample knowledge on what kind of coins are the one that looks stable, you will have an idea on a good coin to invest, Ico now is more like a gambling many of them are running away.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
July 30, 2018, 07:07:07 AM
If you are new to cryptocurrencies then you shouldn't be in Altcoin section, you should always invest in top 10 altcoins other than that you shouldn't bother investing in as you are a newbie, with some time you will gain knowledge about different things in cryptocurrency and then you can go deeper in the cryptocurrency world and then you can invest in other altcoins and even in ICO, but till then you should consider investing in bitcoin and top 10 altcoins as your only option.
Activity: 121
July 30, 2018, 06:59:11 AM
First you need to master the knowledge of altcoin. Understanding the functionality and stability of coins, their role in the future, etc. are all you need to study and learn. Then choose a reliable exchange to trade.
Activity: 228
July 30, 2018, 06:58:17 AM
Altcoin has some really promising platforms in the future. ETH, EOS, NEO, LTC. Also some new altcoins are becoming more balanced and more realistic like IOTA, MCO ... You should take the time to learn about any information before embedding your money into crypto.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

Kindly visit this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

Legit coins are now in the market and some will be there soon.

you can have ICO also but you need to do research, make sure to investigate about the team members they have.

dont grab any offers unless you have done studying it.
Activity: 138
July 30, 2018, 06:52:43 AM
Most Altcoins lose their value over time. They simply bleed their value away slowly (sometimes rapidly).
Take this into account when holding Alts for the medium and long term, and of course choose them carefully. What kind of Alts are recommended for the long term? Remember, this is only when there is a reason for making a trade. The projects/coins that have a higher daily trading volume and which have a widespread community behind them, with continuous development, are here to stay with us:
Activity: 45
July 30, 2018, 06:37:20 AM
Now and again it isn't right to hodl an altcoin if the maintainability of the undertaking is low. On the off chance that you feel the task isn't sufficient great, it's smarter to offer the token early. Being an abundance member, don't delay to offer and dump tokens.
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 05:54:41 PM
I can see you created this thread on June 7th with only 11 activities which means you don't wish to learn what crypto is all about. Getting to know more about crypto requires that you read through all thread created for that purpose, you might f8 d something meaningful.
Activity: 150
July 27, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
learn information about the coins in which you are going to invest. and choose perspective.
Activity: 28
July 27, 2018, 05:38:08 PM
As you are a newbie,you need to know a considerable measure about cryptocurrencies.You can Use Google, youtube to think about crypto increasingly and whats the advantage of it.At the momentum time,lots of coins are over yonder which don't have any unwavering reason and simply leave in the wake of scaming people.so First research about that, before you make any speculation as you are a beginner
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
July 23, 2018, 04:49:43 PM
Stop thinking about this. Do not invest into altcoin which you dont know, it is the worst thing what you can do!
Keep calm, learn something about Bitcoin and then invest into Bitcoin. You dont need altcoins Wink.
Activity: 41
July 23, 2018, 04:47:54 PM
At times it isn't right to hodl an altcoin if the manageability of the task is low. In the event that you feel the venture isn't sufficient great, it's smarter to offer the token early. Being an abundance member, don't dither to offer and dump tokens.
copper member
Activity: 98
July 16, 2018, 04:36:59 AM
Look at the "space" the project is in, how much value there is in that space and how much value can be migrated into the project, if it succeeds to take over that space or market share in it. Look at the "business model", technology, people. I like projects that relate to financial services because that's closest to what blockchain is all about, replacing the closed ledgers running accounts for businesses such as banks, and putting it into the blockchain to achieve the new decentralized business model that is safer and more resilient. In this area, personally, I found this one argentas.io that seems to be only at their "pre-distribution" or presale stage. They have had a very low profile, should boost their marketing & promotion, because I hadn't heard of this project, but it looks like a very interesting platform for financial blockchain, deconstructing the business of banking and recreating it within the blockchain platform in a decentralized manner. They chose the rarer Stellar platform for their AXU token rather than the most common ERC-20 choice, but it suits the type of their business model. Stellar is cheap now, but it is on the rise, because it may be listed on Coinbase. That will also boost this project. Thinking of putting some into it - looks solid, the business case, solid people and experience. They say that the ICO price will be double the presale price, so this one may give nice gains very quickly too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 16, 2018, 04:26:57 AM
Some friendly advise for you is to be very careful, with altcoins there are a lot of risks that come with investing in them. Never buy into coins that you do not understand and have not done research on. Be very wary of new coins, they have a tendency to die out quickly so never invest money that you are not willing to lose into new altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: